剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
给谁干活
Yeah, for who?
公♥司♥名字叫什么
What was the company name?
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
回答问题
Look, answer the question
否则我把你扔到沟里去
or I'll get you in that ditch!
-听见了吗 -好的 好的
- You hear me? - Okay, okay. Okay.
我送我去医院 我什么都告诉你
You get me to a hospital, I'll tell you everything.
好 走吧
All right, move.
-我送你去医院 -坐公车吗
- I'll get you to a hospital. - On a bus?!
你逗我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
你想走着去吗
You'd rather walk?
他需要一辆救护车
Hey, that man needs an ambulance.
你才需要呢 朋友
Yeah, that's you, my friend.
我是联调局探员 我要征用这辆公车
I'm an FBI agent, I'm commandeering this bus.
他在撒谎
He's lying!
坐下 闭嘴
Sit down, shut up.
他开枪打我
He shot me!
-我要去医院 -快点 到后面去
- I need a hospital! - Come on, in the back.
后面座位很多
Plenty of room in the back.
这里有医生吗 或是护士
Is there a doctor on here, huh, nurse?
他失了很多血
This man's losing a lot of blood.
该死的 我要去医院
Damn it, I need a hospital!
-你有证件吗 -我在卧底
- You got some I.D.? - I'm working undercover.
你为什么不下车
Hey, why don't you step off the bus?
我送这个人去医院
I'll take this man to the hospital myself.
他是我的犯人
He's my prisoner.
不能离开我的视线
He's not leaving my sight.
开车吧
Now drive.
我以为我们达成共识了
I thought we had an understanding.
说到共识 你是说
By understanding, you mean...
你来我家威胁我的那次吗
the time you came to my house and threatened me?
真可爱
That is cute.
你以为那是威胁
You think that was a threat.
随你怎么想
Call it what you want.
我们长话短说吧
Let's cut to it.
你有马丁·欧达姆跟谋杀案有关的证据吗
You got evidence that ties Martin Odum to the murder?
案件有了新的发展
Well, that case has developed.
我不再认为欧达姆杀了麦克库姆
I no longer believe that Odum killed McCombs.
那我一定是错过了你的道歉
I must have missed your apology.
如果有误会的话 我道歉
I... apologize if... there was any misunderstandings.
我只是跟着手头的证据走
I was only following the facts that I had.
但现在出现了第二名死者
But we now have a second victim,
我不相信欧达姆是嫌犯
and I don't believe that Odum is a suspect,
但他的确牵涉其中
but he's right in the middle of it.
这还有待观察
Uh, that remains to be seen.
我怎么觉得你不想让我深究此事
Why do I get feeling you don't want me digging into this?
我在保护我的探员
Look, I'm protecting my agent.
我不了解你
And I don't know you.
不知道你的动机
I don't know your agenda.
不知道你的立场
I don't know your angle.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
在这个部门里信任就是一切
And trust is everything in this department.
没有动机
Well, there is no agenda.
没有立场
There is no angle.
只有事实
Just the truth.
事实
The truth?
事实是欧达姆卷入的这件事
And the truth is that Odum is involved in something
已经害死了两个人
that's already killed two people.
你的探员有大♥麻♥烦
Your agent is in some serious trouble.
你不信任我 不了解我 我理解
Now, you don't trust me, you don't know me -- I get that.
但我跟他一样 都是局里的
But I'm Bureau, just like he is.
我想帮他
I want to help him.
他消失了
He's in the wind.
他手♥机♥关机了
His phone is dark.
马丁在休假
Martin's on leave.
我不是保姆
I don't babysit.
你怎么 保护
How can you... protect...
你的探员 如果你不知道他在哪儿
your agent if you don't know where he is?
已经死了两个人了
We've got two bodies.
职业谋杀
Pro murders.
没时间浪费了
We can't waste any time.
别把这儿当自己家
Don't get too comfortable here.
41路车 这里是调度室
Bus 41, this is dispatch.
1073 我们看你偏离了路线
1073. We see you are off your route.
请解释 完毕
Please explain. Over.
说车上遇到医疗情况
Yeah, say you have a medical situation.
调度室 我们车上有医疗紧急情况
Dispatch, we have a medical emergency.
有人中枪了 我们在去医院的路上
Guy's been shot, we're en route to the hospital.
-收到 41 -挂掉 继续开车
- Copy that, 41. - Hang up, keep driving.
我们会通知医院你们马上过去
We will alert the hospital that you are incoming.
下个路口右转
Take the next right.
直接闯红灯吧
Run the red lights.
埃文斯说你认识我
Evans said you'd know me.
你还记得埃文斯吗
Remember Evans?
他曾经在伊♥拉♥克♥
He was in Iraq.
他说我也曾经在伊♥拉♥克♥
Said I was in Iraq.
我在那干什么
What was I doing there?
我不知道
I don't know.
别这样 回答我
Come on, answer the question!
我在那干什么
What was I doing there?
我叫什么 我到底叫什么
What's my name? What's my name?!
快报♥警♥
Call the cops.
我告诉你们 他已经疯了
I'm telling you, he's out of his mind.
停下那辆公交车
Stop the bus!
把边门打开
Open the side doors.
该死
Shit.
我们走
Let's go.
快点 站起来
Come on, come on, get up.
所有人举起手来
Everybody put your hands in the air.
我是联调局探员
I'm an FBI agent.
我是联邦局的
I'm FBI.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed!
有人受伤了 好吗
I've got a wounded man. All right?
我现在出来
I'm coming out.
把伤者放到地上
Set the wounded man down on the ground.
得送他去医院
He needs a hospital.
跪下 把手放在头上
Down on your knees, and put your hands on your head.
-把手放在头上 -好的
- Get your hands on your head! - Yeah.
调度处 这里是五队
Dispatch, this is five.
正在事发现场 需要救护车
We're 11-41 over at the Priority One call.
有人被枪击了
Advise-- we have a Code Blue.
救护车两分钟后到 中士
Ambulance is two minutes out, Sarge.
他有身份证明吗 检查一下他的钱包
Does he have I.D.? Check his wallet.
我叫马丁·欧达姆
My name is Martin Odum--
我是联邦的特别探员
I'm a special agent with the FBI.
这人是我监管的犯人
This man is a prisoner in my custody.
身份证上你可是米德兰的里昂纳德·巴洛
Leonard Barlow, from Midland.
我在执行卧底任务 代号♥FEZ
I'm working undercover. Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu.
你可以打电♥话♥给我的监管人
Call my supervisor,
尼尔森·盖茨 他在洛杉矶的联邦总部
Nelson Gates, at the FBI office in Los Angeles.
打电♥话♥给休斯敦外办处
Get the Houston field office on the line.
让他们找到这个盖茨
Have them find this fellow, Gates.
你是警♥察♥吗
You're a cop?
所以他们才找不到你
So that's why they couldn't find you.
我是盖茨
This is Gates.
你好 长官
Yes, sir.
我是舍曼中士 隶属休斯敦警局
This is Sergeant Sherman, Houston PD.
我这扣留了一个人 声称是您的部下
I have a fellow here in custody, says he's one of yours.
他要么叫兰·巴洛 要么叫马丁·欧达姆
His name is either Len Barlow or Martin Odum.
他是我的部下 代号♥FEZ
Correct, he's mine. Uh, Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表