剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
只要是为了阻止你这样的人
Whatever it takes to stop people like you.
她会理解的
She understands that.
她会理解
Oh, she understands,
但她并不知道吧
but she doesn't know.
你也不知道
Neither do you.
不知道关于你父亲的事
About your own father.
我父亲在我还是婴儿时在格罗兹尼被杀了
My father was killed in Grozny when I was a baby.
我指的不是你的生父
No, I don't mean your real father.
我说的是尤里·梅德韦德
I mean Yuri Medved.
就是上校
You know, the Colonel.
他是怎么在孤儿院一眼挑中
How come he plucked your dirty little face
你那脏兮兮的小脸的
from dozens at the orphanage?
是爱的力量吗
Hmm? Was it love?
还是同情
Pity?
还是愧疚呢
Or was it guilt?
愧疚于他对你和你的人生所做的一切
Guilt for what he'd done to you, to your life.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
还记得你母亲是怎么死的吗
Remember how your mother died?
她被一个士兵奸♥杀♥了
Raped and strangled by a soldier
那人还指控她是个狙击手
who accused her of being a sniper.
你心里清楚那人是谁
You know who it was.
别说了
Stop talking to me.
我猜 他其实只想和她单独待一会
He just wanted some time alone with her, I suppose.
把她当作战利品什么的
Spoils of war and all that.
她反抗了
She fought back,
他就把她掐死在她自己的床上
and he strangled her in her own bed.
你在说谎
You're lying.
所以他才来找你
That's why he came for you.
因为愧疚
Guilt.
安娜 我需要你的帮助
Ana, I need your help.
别让上校把你也拖下水 安娜
Don't let the Colonel take you down with him, Ana.
你知道在我们那边
Where I come from,
是怎么对待你这样的女人的吗
you know what we do to women like you?
强♥奸♥
Rape?
还是谋杀
Murder?
就像你对待安娜的母亲一样吗
Just like you did to Ana's mother.
你没听错
That's right.
我们调查过你
We did our homework on you.
这种事在打仗的时候很常见
Things happen during war.
现在的条件是这样的
So here's the deal.
你帮我们收回VX神经毒气
Assist in recovering the VX,
我们保证会把你的刑期减到五年
and we'll promise to limit your time to five years.
你想让我蹲在监狱里
You want me to sit in a cage...
整整五年吗
for five years?
安娜
Ana...
这已经是最通情达理的条件了
This is the best it's going to get.
恭喜你 上校
Congratulations, Colonel.
你已经可以离开这里了
You punched your ticket out of here.
送你去哈瓦那的飞机已经准备就绪
A jet is fueled and waiting to fly you to Havana.
我们已经通知了俄♥国♥领♥事♥馆♥
The Russian Consulate has been notified.
一到古巴我就会取消攻击行动
As soon as I'm on Cuban soil, I'll call off the attacks.
美国政♥府♥会永远不会停止寻求正义
The United States will never stop seeking justice
为了那些受害者们
on behalf of your victims.
我希望你不得好死
And I hope that you burn in hell.
马塔莫罗斯
39号♥高速公路
加利福尼亚州 圣杜兰特谷
这他妈是什么情况
What the hell was that?!
倒♥退♥
Back it up!
我们正受到攻击
We're taking fire!
我们遭到袭击
We're under attack!
好像是土炸♥弹♥
Seems like an IED.
不 往前开 走
No, forward! Go!
已派遣大批增援前往GPS定位坐标
Send major backup to the GPS coordinates!
出现敌方车辆
Hostile vehicle.
发动机已损坏
Lost the engine!
待在犯人旁边
Stay with the prisoner.
出来守卫侧面
Get out and flank.
我们没法驾车离开这里
We're not gonna get out of here in the vehicles.
狙击手 两点钟方向
Sniper, two o'clock.
囚犯护送队 增援已经在路上
Prisoner convoy, support is on its way.
预计两分钟后到达
ETA two minutes.
囚犯护送队 增援已经在路上
Prisoner convoy, support on its way.
预计两分钟后到达
ETA two minutes.
快走
Come on.
囚犯护送队 你们还在吗
Prisoner convoy, are you still there?
麦奎尔 收到了吗
Mcguire, do you read?
能收到吗 麦奎尔
Do you read?! Mcguire!
你可惹错人了 上校
You picked the wrong man to rip off, Colonel.
我们生意还没做完呢
You and I have unfinished business.
小鸟已飞走
Bird is away.
任务结束
We're all clear.
我是麦奎尔 好戏上演了
This is Mcguire. We're in play.
干得好 克里斯特
Good work, Crystal.
希望但丁能搞定他吧
Let's hope Dante comes through.
低头
Keep your head down.
安全
Clear!
坐下
Sit down.
牙还没掉光呢
You still got your teeth.
你不太了解我吧 上校
You don't know me very well, do you, Colonel?
如果你了解
If you did,
你就决不会想坑我
you would never have tried to rip me off.
你费这么大劲把我捞出来
You went to all this trouble to spring me out...
就为一枪崩了我吗
just to put a bullet in my head?
我看不见得
I don't think so.
我的客户想把钱要回来
My clients want their money back.
你也知道联调局冻结了我的财产
You know as well as I do the FBI has frozen all my assets.
那我要货
Then I want the merchandise.
除非你安排我和安娜
Only if you arrange exfiltration for Ana
逃出去
and I.
这可不是在谈判 上校
This isn't a negotiation, Colonel.
谈判已经结束了
Negotiation is over.
你还得立即叫停其他的袭击计划
And you'll call off any other planned attacks.
你关心那些袭击做什么
What do you care about the attacks?
我相信你的买♥♥家肯定非常乐意
I'm sure your buyers would like to see
见识一下我们的产品的威力
how effective our product is.
你在公交车上那场小型展示
Well, your little demonstration with the bus
够他们看的了
was enough for them.
再有其他动作就会引来太多注意 不明智
Anything else would be stupid and only draw more attention.
这是自然的
Naturally.
这是你的手♥机♥ 打给你的人
Here's your phone. Call your guy.
是我 收手
Yeah. Stand down.
接着做朋友吧
Friends again?
我也不希望这样
I didn't want this to happen.
我本来是来做交易的
I wanted to make a deal.
但你我都清楚
But we both know,
要想好好做生意 要想达成交易
for business to get done, for deals to get done,
双方都得诚实守信
both sides have to act in good faith.
你却失信了 所以
You did not do that. So...
我会不惜一切手段来保护
I'm gonna use every available recourse to protect...
我的财产
my assets.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你可以而且必须安排一场碰头交接
You can, and will, arrange a pickup tomorrow.
你要想活命
How long you live
就得完全按我说的做
depends on doing exactly as I say.
还以为你讨厌伏特加酒
Thought that you hated vodka.
看来你不像自认为的那样了解我
I guess you don't know me as well as you thought.
你让他叫停了剩下的袭击
Well, you got him to call off the attack.
我们追踪了那通电♥话♥
We traced his call.
抓住了他的一个手下
Picked up one of his soldiers.
他们在他手里缴获了少量的毒气
They found a small amount of VX in his possession.
我们还得找到剩下的
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表