剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
we don't have Rawley. Get the Prince out of there right now.
开枪射我
Shoot me.
我不会戴这个头纱了
I will not wear this veil.
如果我死了 我是为所有女性而死的
If I die, I die for all women.
哈尼 哈尼 你表明立场了
Hani. Hani, you've made your point.
她们会站出来反抗 为我报仇
They will rise up and avenge me
你会永远失去人♥民♥的拥护
and you will lose this abomination forever.
你公开作秀是于事无补的
This publicity stunt does not help matters!
回到车里 王子殿下
Get back in the car, Your Highness.
该走了 你表明立场了
Time to go. You've made your point.
不 我不离开
No, I'm not leaving. No!
放开我 你想中枪吗
Let go of me. You want to get shot?
该死
Shit!
阿卜德王子
Prince Abboud!
你跟我走
You're coming with me.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表