剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
that Prince Fayeen conspired with the Arcadia Policy Council
杀害阿卜德的确凿证据
to assassinate Prince Abboud.
确凿证据
Hard proof?
全在这上面了
It's all on here.
法因给阿卡迪亚转账的记录
Bank transfers connecting Fayeen to Arcadia.
追着钱查就行
Just follow the money.
正如我所说的 猛料
It's the smoking gun, as it were.
听着 如果我出了什么意外
Look... I want you to run with this
我想让你来写这报道
if anything happens to me.
你为什么相信我
Why are you trusting me with this?
德里克相信你
Drake trusts you;
我相信德里克
I trust Drake.
别担心 我不只给了你一个人
Don't worry, you're not the only one I've given it to.
还有别的记者
Other journalists?
这你就不好知道了吧
Oh, you don't really want to know that, do you?
是 我还是别问了
No, I suppose not.
待会儿你看看这盘上的内容
Hey, wait till you see what's on the drive.
我拿得他们死死的
I've got them dead to rights.
周一就震动全球
Monday the story drops--
我周一发表报道
that's when we publish.
还有三天 这期间你在哪
Three days. Where are you until then?
去挖更多的猛料去 朋友
Down a very dark rabbit hole, my friend.
明天早上我得飞到旧金山
I've got to fly to San Francisco
做最后一次采访
tomorrow morning for one last interview.
把事情查个水落石出 然后明晚就飞回来
Button this up. Fly back tomorrow night.
小心点 赛巴斯提安
Be careful, Sebastian.
我知道
I know.
你不是要坐商用飞机吧
You're not flying commercial, are you?
别担心 我
Don't worry, I'm, uh...
我会用化名的
I use an alias.
有空吗
You got a second?
进来坐吧
Have a seat.
我不知道如何开口
I don't know how to say this.
我一直在调查马丁的底细
I've been digging into Martin's life.
是马丁叫你这么做的吗
On Martin's orders?
是我自己想这么做
On my own.
但我发现的事都很奇怪
And what I found was strange.
他的档案显示 在2004年的一场车祸后
According to his file, he was in the hospital
他入院治疗
after a car accident in 2004.
但是马丁从休斯敦打电♥话♥给盖茨时
But when Martin called Gates from Houston,
他说他以为他当时在伊♥拉♥克♥
he said he thought he was in Iraq at that time.
大概是2004年二月
It was around February, 2004.
尼尔森 我想我当时在那里
Nelson, I think I was there.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
他的一生就像是虚构出来的
It's like his whole life is a fabrication.
在2004之前 他参加过的每一项任务
Before 2004, every assignment he had,
都查不到任何信息
it's impossible to source it.
联络清单上的人不是死了
Every contact listed was either dead
就是销声匿迹了
or I couldn't find them,
如果我找不到他们 就说明他们根本不存在
and if I can't find them, then they don't exist.
在我把马丁的出生记录
When I cross-referenced Martin's birth record,
学籍记录 服役报告跟他的人事档案对比时
school history, service reports with his personnel file,
我发现了一些很小的不符之处
I found small discrepancies.
你的意思是什么
What are you saying?
我的意思是
I'm saying that...
看来有些事情被掩盖了
I think something's being covered up here.
如果我为卧底事务部设计一个卧底
If I were to construct a legend for a DCO agent,
会和马丁的情况非常相似
it would look a lot like Martin's life.
让我想想该怎么处理这件事
Let me figure out how to deal with this.
目前 这件事先别告诉任何人
For now, keep it between us.
我已让我们的媒体顾问开始运作
I've engaged our communications firm to start spinning
沙特阿♥拉♥伯利雅得
法因王子庄园
把资金转移说成咨♥询♥费用
the transfer of funds as consulting fees,
是保护协议的一部分
part of the larger protection deal.
我对媒体顾问没兴趣 波特先生
I'm not interested in spin doctors, Mr. Porter.
我只想防止信息泄露
I'm interested in preventing the release of this information.
法里斯和我们说伊根还把证据
Faris told us that Egan has given the evidence
交给了其他的媒体
to several other sources.
就算我们杀了他 这件事还是会曝光
Even if we kill him, the story will get out.
我们只需要和伊根先生
We just need to have a few words
说几句话 让他相信发表此信息
with Mr. Egan, convince him that publication
并不符合他的最佳利益
is not in his best interest.
如果你放过他
What if you let him go
他却把你如何殴打他的事报道出来 怎么办
and he writes about how you roughed him up?
这是火上浇油
That's fuel on the fire.
一旦我把他解决了 伊根先生就不会
Mr. Egan won't be in the mood to write anything
再有心情写任何东西了
once I have finished.
你要怎么找到他
How are you gonna find him?
我们知道伊根用化名
We know Egan is travelling back to Los Angeles
飞回洛杉矶
under an alias.
用的是乔治·霍顿的名字
A Mr. George Holden.
我有信心能说服他
I am confident that he can be...
不报道这件事
persuaded to drop the story.
我们必须阻止信息被曝光
We must stop this information from getting out.
所以你要假装
So you'll pretend to arrive
从旧金山飞达洛杉矶
back in L.A. from San Francisco.
在接下来的24小时内的某个时间段
And sometime within the next 24 hours...
我会被绑♥架♥
I'll be kidnapped.
希望如此
Well, that's the hope.
联调局的战术小组会去营救你
The FBI tac team will be there to rescue you.
然后就可以审讯出幕后黑手了
Then we're gonna start flipping.
如果他们只是刺客呢
What if they're just assassins?
他们就会想先搞清楚
They'll want to find out
我把情报交给了谁
who I gave the intelligence to first.
我认为他们不会杀了我
I don't expect they'll kill me.
至少不是立刻杀
At least not straightaway.
谢谢
Thank you.
这次行动太容易出差错了
There are a lot of ways for this to go wrong.
除非我们能找出阿卜德的刺客
Unless we can get Abboud's assassin,
我们手上只有间接证据
all we have is circumstantial evidence
在法律上无效
that will be lawyered away.
别担心 我不会有事的
Don't worry. I'll be fine.
当然我会穿着卡夫拉防弹背心
I'll have on Kevlar, of course.
再加上这个 我相信
And with this, I'm sure
你们很容易就能追踪到我
I'll be easy to keep track of.
我们读取到你的数据了 马丁 看到你了
We read you, Martin. There you are.
洛杉矶国际机场
音频和视频输出都有了
Audio and video feeds are up.
声音视频监控全到位了
We have eyes and ears.
收到 我们也看到他了
Copy that. We got eyes, too.
我们会支援他的
We got his back.
看来我就是你要接的人
Looks like I'm your guy.
我是乔治·霍顿
George Holden.
霍顿
我叫巴什尔
Bashir.
我帮你拿包吧
Allow me to take your bags.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
玛姬 你看到这人了吗
Maggie, you got this?
我正在运行面部识别
I'm running facial recognition now.
车就在那
It's just right over here.
我们正面识别了嫌疑人
We have a positive I.D. on the suspect.
巴什尔·阿尔卡纳泽 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监督嫌疑犯
巴什尔·阿尔卡纳泽
Bashir Al-Kanazer.
他是叙利亚人 在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监督名单上
He's a Syrian national on the terror watchlist.
我来告诉马丁
I'll alert Martin.
来自CM的短♥信♥ 嫌疑人身份确定 有敌意
就像是被科技给束缚了
It's like a digital leash.
总有一天要把它扔到河里
Throw it in the bloody river one day.
谢谢
Thank you.
你 你知道我要去哪吗
You, uh... you have where I'm going?
《乔斯特》杂♥志♥社在圣塔莫尼卡的办公室
The offices of Joust magazine in Santa Monica.
没错
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表