剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
他们伤害你了吗 我好担心
Did they hurt you? I was so worried.
我没碰过她们
至少现在不会
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
他们想要什么
What do they want with us?
我不知道
I don't know.
爸爸 我好害怕
I'm scared, Dad.
不哭 不哭
No, shh, shh, shh, shh,
亲爱的 我们会没事的
w-we're gonna be okay, sweetheart,
会没事的
we're gonna be okay.
好好休息一下 亚历山大·耐沃尔斯基
我们知道你是谁
Yes, we know who you are.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是理查德·哈伯德
My name is Richard Hubbard.
上校明天会到
我知道他很期待看到你
理查德
Richard?
他是谁
Who is that?
我想法设法想将你们甩开
他当然会说俄语 对吧
Of course he speaks Russian. Huh?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
你是谁
Who are you?
苏珊
Susan...
请听我解释
Please let me explain.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
联邦调查局秘密行动部
加利福尼亚 洛杉矶市 下午12:08
打扰一下 莱斯特别探员在哪儿
Excuse me. Special Agent Rice?
-他在那里 -唐尼 我跟你说
- He's over there. - Donnie, I'm telling you,
我正告诉你这个人的成就 好吗
I'm talking about what the man's achieved, all right?
没错 很不幸我还在听
Yeah. Yeah, I'm still holding, unfortunately.
他是这个队里最强的后卫
Best cornerback in the league--
他可以畅所欲言
can say whatever the hell he wants to say, period.
莱斯探员
Agent Rice.
我是马丁·欧达姆
Martin Odum.
我在上面的中情局卧底事务部工作
I, uh, I work upstairs in DCO.
你管辖这座城市的地铁和铁路 是吗
You cover the city's subways and trains, yeah?
是的 只要是交通工具就都归我管
Yeah, planes, trains, and automobiles.
有什么能帮到你的吗
What can I do for you?
我
I, um...
两天前发生了一起谋杀案
There was a murder two days ago.
一个流浪汉在中心地铁站台被刺死
Homeless guy stabbed on the subway platform at Civic Center.
我在想 洛杉矶警署有没有让你接手此事
Wondered if, uh, LAPD had looped you in?
是的 在地铁站发生的任何案件
Yeah. Any major crime on the subway,
他们都会向把报告抄送给我们
they copy us on the report.
找到了 在这里
Yup, here it is. It's, uh,
黑人 男性
male, black.
腹部正中处有一处刀伤
Single stab wound to the mid-abdominal region.
当场死亡
He died on the scene.
还有没有其他信息能告诉我
Anything else you can tell me?
好吧 这个流浪汉突然倒地
Uh, well, it's a... Homeless guy got shifted.
没有人看到发生了什么
Nobody saw anything.
好像在他遇害的地方
Looks like the surveillance camera
那里的监控摄像
aimed at where he died...
都被停用了
had been disabled.
那么 受害人的身份呢
Uh, how about an ID on the victim?
有可以确认身份的东西吗
Is there anything like that?
你知道吗 你应该去那里
You know what, you're gonna have to see
见我的长官
the boss on that one.
我希望我们能私下处理
I was hoping we could do this in a more unofficial capacity.
就像是那种
So, kind of, like, out of the...
挑战我的心理承受能力吗
the goodness of my heart capacity?
拜托 我们可是同一队的
Oh, come on, we're all on the same team here.
好吧
All right.
文件上有一些他的资料
He had some prints on file.
罗伯特·麦克库姆斯 45岁
Was Robert McCombs, age 45,
前美国海军陆战队士兵 有些精神问题
former Marine, had some mental health issues.
大部分时间他都是在医院度过的
Spent most of his time in a hospital,
其余时间就是在街上游逛
the rest on the street.
他是个疯子吗
He was crazy?
没错 他的确很疯狂
Yeah, yeah, he was crazy.
有点像西德·巴雷特 兄弟
[英国摇滚乐手 平克·弗洛伊德乐队创始成员]
Kind of like Syd Barrett, mate.
所以你要知道这些干什么
So why do you want to know?
我无权告诉你
Um, I'm not authorized to say.
艾登来电
你好 艾登
Aiden, hi.
你好 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你好吗
How are you?
妈妈说如果我想你了就打电♥话♥给你
Mom said I could call you if I wanted.
我很高兴你打过来
Well, I'm glad you did.
听着 对于那天晚上发生的事我很抱歉
Listen, I-I'm sorry about the other night.
我做得太过火了 我也知道这不是借口
I was out of line and I know it's no excuse,
总之 我要向你道歉
but I'm sorry, anyway.
你该给妈妈买♥♥一些新碟子
You should get Mom some new dishes.
对 你说的对
Yeah, I think you're right.
听着
Listen, um,
要不然
how about, uh,
要不然我们去购物 怎么样
how about we go shopping, then, huh?
我带你出去吃晚饭 周五怎么样
I'll take you out for dinner. F-Friday?
我得去看看那天有没有空
I got to check my schedule.
可能的话你也去问问妈妈吧
Should probably ask Mom, too.
不过我会让她答应的
But I'll make her say yes.
好吧
Okay.
那到时候见
I-I'll see you then.
到时候见
See you.
我爱你 儿子
Love you, son.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
天哪 不
Oh, God, no.
不
No.
现在你来造VX
Now you make the VX.
不
No.
不 我不会做的
No, I won't do it.
我不会做的 听见了吗
I won't do it, do you hear me?
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我不会帮你们造武器 我不会
I won't make your weapon. I won't.
不过我想你会的 亚历山大
Oh, but I think you will, Alexander.
亚历山大·耐沃尔斯基
Alexander Nevelsky.
上校
Colonel?
尤里
Yuri.
你是个聪明人
You're a smart man
你知道不应该浪费自己的才华
who knows he shouldn't waste his true talent.
你说过你不会伤害她们
You said you wouldn't hurt them.
拜托了 尤里 拜托...
你制♥造♥武器
我创造历史
化学材料就快到了 博士
Your chemicals are on the way, Doctor.
尤里
Yuri.
皇帝酒吧
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶 下午4:19
我的线人叫尼克
My guy's name is Nic.
他可能有点神经质 所以让我来对付他
He can get kind of jumpy, so let me deal with him.
神经质
Jumpy?
可♥卡♥因♥真是糟糕的毒品
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
之前可能说过
Ah. Might've mentioned that earlier.
他是特洛伊的线人
He's Troy's CI.
就让他去处理吧
Just let him handle it.
你来了 银行家
There he is, huh? The money man.
克里斯特尔·斯科特
Crystal Scott.
大皇家银行
Grand Royal Bank.
我在开曼群岛的所有账户都是她在打理
She handles all my accounts in the Caymans.
我相信你很会打理
I bet you do handle things.
他是谁
Who's he?
马丁
That's Martin.
他跟我一起的
He's with me.
我们去你办公室谈
Let's, uh, let's talk in your office.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你♥他♥妈♥带两个警♥察♥来这里
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表