剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
我开始回想起一些片段
I'm starting to remember things.
没错 真实的记忆
Yeah. Real things.
你卧底当得太久了 马丁
You've been undercover too long, Martin.
不 跟我说实话 该死的
No, you tell me the truth, damn it!
我到底是谁
Who was I?
-我不... -我以前到底是谁
- I don't... - Who was I before?
我不知道
I don't know.
也不想知道
I don't want to know.
我爱上的是你
I fell in love with you.
马丁
Martin...
我不想失去你 求你了
I don't want to lose you, please.
我怕一旦告诉了你真♥相♥
I'm scared if I tell you the truth,
你就不会再爱我了
you won't love me anymore.
没事的
It's okay...
警卫呢
Where's the guard?
趴下
Get down.
妈妈
Mom!
-爸爸 -我去看艾登
- Dad! - I gotta get Aiden.
妈妈
Mom!
-马丁·欧达姆 你被包围了 -下来
- Martin Odum, you are surrounded. - Get down.
躲到床底下去
Get under the bed now.
我回来找你之前千万别出来
Don't come out until I come back and get you.
-你会回来找我的 对吗 -我保证
- You'll come get me, right? - I promise.
交出武器 马上投降
Throw out your weapon and give yourself up.
马丁 后门
Martin, back door.
给你的家人留条生路
Let your family live.
给我一把枪
Give me a gun.
给我一把枪
Give me a gun!
给
Here.
给莱斯打电♥话♥
Call Rice.
叫他派人增援
Tell him to send backup.
马丁
Martin!
我中枪了
I've been hit.
不...
No...
坚持住 宝贝
Hang on, honey.
你不会有事的 桑雅
You're gonna be okay, Sonya.
艾登呢
Where's Aiden?
别担心 有我照顾他
Don't worry, I'll take care of him.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有多久能到医院
How far to the hospital?
8分钟
We're eight minutes out.
用力压住伤口
Keep pressure on that wound.
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我知道你一直在纠结
I know you were struggling.
很久以来我都想告诉你
I wanted to tell you for so long.
那就现在告诉我
Then tell me now.
告诉我吧
Tell me now, please.
2004年
In 2004,
我是中情局的特工
I was an agent for the CIA.
驻德国
Stationed in Germany.
我接到任务 救援军情六处的一个
I was assigned to help an MI6 operative
在战争中受伤的特工
who had been injured in war.
我当时在军情六处
I was in MI6?
什么跟什么啊
Wh... What?
我的任务是带你回美国
I was ordered to get you to the U.S.
隐藏你的身份
and make you disappear.
为什么
Why?
为了保护你
To protect you.
我在医院见到你时
When I met you in the hospital,
你的脑部受到重创
you had massive brain trauma.
记忆严重丧失
Severe memory loss.
我被命令阻止你
I was told to prevent you
得知之前发生的一切
from ever knowing what happened.
让你永远
To keep you from ever...
忘记你曾经的身份
ever finding out who you were.
这一切
All this...
你 艾登
You, Aiden...
都只是个骗局
it's all been a lie.
对吗 都是谎话
Hasn't it? It's all been a lie.
本来是谎话
It was a lie.
可它成为了现实
But it became real.
我爱上了你 马丁
I fell in love with you, Martin.
之后又有了我们漂亮的儿子
And then we had our beautiful boy.
我离开了中情局
I quit the Agency
想建立一个家庭
to have a family.
过真正的生活
Have a real life.
有你的生活
With you.
告诉我我是谁
Just tell me who I am.
告诉我 我的真名
Tell me, what's my name?
拜托
Please.
我没有知情的权限
I wasn't allowed to know.
我爱上的是你
I fell in love with you,
不是以前的你
not the man you were before.
她昏厥了
She's crashing.
-桑雅 -请让让 先生
- Sonya... - Out of the way, sir.
-让让 先生 -桑雅
- Out of the way, sir! - Sonya...
-醒醒 桑雅 -夫人
- Stay with me. Sonya? - Ma'am.
求你
Please...
求你 不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
求你
Please.
别离开我
Stay with me.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表