剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
The only place that's listed here is an auto repair shop.
准备好了
All set.
天呐 C4炸♥弹♥
Wow. C4.
猜有多少
Guess how much.
五百磅吗
500 pounds?
六百磅
Six.
"语言的巨人 行动的矮人" 是吗
"All talk, no action," Huh?
给你 警官
Here you go, Officer...
"巴尔查克"
"Barczak."
我看到了两个帽子
I see t-two hats.
我们俩一起进去吗
Does that mean I'm going in with you?
你和我一起进去
You'll be going in with me.
拉塞尔的事我很遗憾
Sorry about Russell,
但我们不能冒任何风险
but we couldn't take any chances.
有时候好士兵需要献身
Sometimes a good soldier has to fall for a good cause.
A队和D队待命中
Alpha and Delta Team standing by.
等待确定目标
Waiting to confirm target.
警方集结区在这
The police staging area is right here,
边上就是那些出♥卖♥♥♥这个国家的
next to where the bankers and their puppets
银行家和他们的傀儡们
are selling out this country.
你将打响新的独♥立♥战争的第一枪
You'll be firing the first shot of the next American Revolution.
准备好永垂史册了吗
Ready to make history?
准备好了 长官
Yes, sir.
这就是我加入的原因
That's what I signed up for.
但...但是我在车里没看到引爆器
Except I di-didn't see a detonator in the car.
在我这里
I've got it.
一旦我们进入计划区域
Once we're inside the perimeter,
你放我下车
you'll let me out.
然后 一旦你足够靠近...
And as soon as you get close enough...
所以你...你不和我一起进去
So... so you're not going in with me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们都有自己要做的事 是吧
We've all got our parts to play, right?
我是你的国父
I'm your Founding Father.
我将目睹你做的一切
And I will be your witness.
这样我才能告诉世人林肯·迪特曼究竟是谁
So I can tell the people who Lincoln Dittmann really was.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是吧
Right?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好的
Okay.
穿上制♥服♥
Get your uniform on.
是时候了
It's time.
A队 D队
Alpha, Delta,
目标已确认
target is confirmed.
目标确认
Target confirmed.
在我下令前原地待命
Stand by to breach on my count.
长官
Sir?
我接收到无线电通讯
I'm picking up radio communication
就在楼外
just outside this building.
我来听听看
Let me hear it.
重复一遍 遵守交火纪律
Repeat, maintain fire discipline.
里面有一个自己人
We have a man inside.
重复一遍 有自己人
Repeat-- man inside.
-联调局 -联调局 放下武器
- FBI! - FBI! Drop your weapons!
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Empty your hands!
举起双手 举起双手
Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
退后
Stay back!
不然我就炸了这里
Or I'll take this whole place down!
-放下 -我已经摁下开关了
- Drop it! - It's a dead man's switch!
你开枪打死我 我就会松开开关
You shoot me, my finger goes off the trigger.
大家一起死
And everyone dies.
你
You.
坐到驾驶座上
Get behind the wheel.
我们一起开车 离开这里
We're driving out of here together.
不 你逃不掉了
No. You won't.
你退后
You stand down
不然我发誓会让大家一起死
or I swear I'll take us all out.
马上 立刻
Right here, right now!
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你如果真打算这么做
If you were gonna do it,
你早就松开开关了
you would've done it already.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
快松
Do it!
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
松手吧
Go ahead.
松手
Do it.
松手
Do it!
没错
That's right.
你想要我来引爆
You wanted me to do it.
这样你就能在一旁看着 是吧
So you could watch. Yeah?
炸♥弹♥已解除
Bomb's clear!
好了 安全了
All right, we're clear.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
马丁
Martin!
你不知道何时会开始过普通生活
You don't know where your life begins
而你的传奇将会消失
and your legend ends.
马丁·欧达姆根本不存在
There is no Martin Odum!
拒绝访问
来硬的 婊♥子♥
Bring it on, bitch.
拒绝访问
拒绝访问
你线人的遭遇我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about your C.I.
多谢
Thanks.
多谢你提供支援
Thanks for backing me up.
我不太适应团队合作
I'm not the best team player.
这我还是有自知之明的
I've known that about myself.
博比也这么说
That's what Bobby said.
他没别的意思
Not in a bad way.
话说博比哪去了
Where is Bobby?
不知道
I don't know.
今天还没见着他呢
I haven't seen him.
我是博比
This is Bobby.
现在不方便接电♥话♥
Can't pick up the phone right now,
有事留言 别说废话
so leave a message and don't be boring.
博比
Bobby?
博比
Bobby?
博比
Bobby.
你真以为你是马丁·欧达姆吗
You really think you're Martin Odum?
马丁·欧达姆根本不存在
There is no Martin Odum!
帮我个忙 博比
I need a favor, Bobby.
我希望你能解析一下图像
I'm hoping you can clean this up enough
认出这人是谁
to make an ID.
谁都不能轻信
Trust no one!
你好
Hello.
你现在愿意听我说了吗
Are you ready to listen?
我一直想听你说
I've been ready to listen.
但我现在要你告诉我真♥相♥
Now I want some answers.
到底是怎么回事
What is this?
我的朋友想查出你的身份 结果被杀了
My friend died trying to find out who you are.
我告诉过你别跟别人说
I told you not to tell anyone.
听着 我现在就要知道这到底是怎么回事
Look! I want to know what the hell is going on!
你听仔细了
Listen to me.
在联合车站跟我碰头
Meet me at Union Station.
六站台
Platform Six.
我得给你点东西
I need to give you something.
-什么 -快点 我被跟踪了
- What? - Hurry. I'm being followed.
只要有机会 他们就会杀了我
They'll kill me if they get the chance.
-谁会杀你 -快点
- Who will? - Hurry!
-赶紧来就是了 -你别挂电♥话♥
- Just get here! - Stay on the line.
有些问题你得跟我说清楚
I want you to answer some questions.
告诉我到底是什么事
Tell me what happened!
你本来不应该记起来的
You were never supposed to remember.
记起来什么
Remember what?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表