剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
《潜龙谍影》前情回顾
Previously on Legends...
这就是你 这是麦克库姆斯 这是我
There you are, McCombs, and there's me.
这照片是在哪里照的
Where was this photo taken?
伊♥拉♥克♥的某个地方吧
Someplace in Iraq.
-我从没去过伊♥拉♥克♥ -你去过
- I was never there. - Yes, you were.
这就是你 哥们 就在这儿
There you are, man. Right there.
时间是2004年
And it's time-stamped 2004.
2004年2月3日
2004年2月 我在哪儿
February 2004, where was I?
你不记得了吗 你发生了车祸
You don't remember? You had your car accident.
怎么样
How was that?
你忘了 我也忘了
You can't remember, I can't remember,
麦克库姆斯也忘了
McCombs couldn't remember.
如今麦克库姆斯死了
McCombs is dead now.
肯定有某些原因 才会有人想杀了他
There had to be a reason why someone wanted him dead.
这个人知道我们在那里发生了什么
This guy knows what happened to us over there.
凯尔·多布森
我在他伊♥拉♥克♥的档案里发现的
Found it in his Iraq file,
有个"火雨行动"
something called "Operation Raining Fire."
-他现在人在哪 -在休斯敦
- And where's he now? - Houston.
多布森是个坏家伙
Dobson's a bad dude.
你说你叫什么来着
Hey. What'd you say your name was?
伦恩·巴罗 我想要答案
Len Barlow. I want answers.
快点 进去
Move! Get in!
我们得走了
We've got to go.
起来
Get up.
我中枪了 中枪了
I got shot... I got shot.
他们的目标是你 可打中了我
They tried to get you, and they got me.
-起来 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Get up. - To hell with you!
我中枪了
I'm shot!
起来
Get up.
按住伤口
Put pressure on the wound.
我是坎贝尔
Hey, it's Campbell.
我有话要跟部长说
I need to speak with the Chief.
你说吧 这条线路是保密的
Go ahead, cowboy. The line's secure.
现在是D级情况
The situation is Priority Delta.
有人带走了多布森
Someone took Dobson.
我不知道对方是谁
I don't know who the hell he is,
但他干掉了我所有手下
but he took out all my men.
我们得立刻撤离并围堵
We need immediate exfil and containment.
我们已经派特工去搜索了
We have operatives searching the area.
他们朝我的东面走了
They're headed east from my position.
该死的 我得去医院
I need a hospital, damn it!
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
你需要医院
You need a hospital,
我想要答案
I want some answers.
我得停下歇一会
I need a sec, I've got to stop.
我们正在杰克逊大街和第四大街附近
We're in the area of Jackson and Fourth.
没有发现目标
No visual on target.
不妙啊
Well, that's not good.
潜龙谍影
第一季第六集
抱歉 亲爱的
Hey, I'm sorry, baby.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我也不知道我们什么时候能忙完
No, I don't know what time we're gonna be finished.
没错
Yeah.
别这样 忙完我就回家
Come on, if I was done, I'd be home.
什么
What?
没有 没有
No. No.
再过几个小时就完事了
Look, it's just gonna be a couple more hours.
喂
Hello?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
你结过婚吗
You ever been married?
有过段短暂的 很久之前的事了
Briefly... A long time ago.
让你对婚姻死心了吗
Cured you for good, huh?
卧底事务部从没有休息时间
DCO is a round-the-clock gig.
这对婚姻没好处
It's not kind to marriage.
盖茨已经离了三次婚了
You know, Gates is on his third ex-wife.
你查到什么了吗
You got anything?
不好说 这个...
I don't know, this is...
算是埃文斯记的日记吧
some kind of journal that Evans kept.
你看
Read that.
"我在床上醒来
"I wake up under my bed.
不知道自己为何在这里
Don't know how I got there.
他们想杀我
They want to kill me.
我就像活在噩梦当中
I'm living a nightmare."
这上面没提"他们"是谁
It doesn't mention who "They" are.
麦克库姆斯在那段医院录像里也说了相似的话
Yeah, McCombs says something similar on that hospital video.
-这些人出了什么事 -不知道
- What happened to these guys? - I don't know.
可能只是巧合
Could be a coincidence.
欧达姆呢 他说过类似的话吗
What about Odum? He ever mention this stuff?
没有 但他受过的训练让他喜怒不形于色
No, I mean, he's trained to cover his emotions.
让人无法捉摸
He's a closed book.
我几乎可以肯定他从没提到过伊♥拉♥克♥
And I'm almost positive he never mentioned Iraq.
创伤后应激障碍 妄想症
PTSD. Paranoia.
要知道他们那种人无法永远保守秘密
You know guys like that can't keep a lid on it forever, right?
迟早他们会吐露出来
Sooner or later, their pot's gonna boil over.
可他继续出任务做卧底
Yeah, and he keeps going under, into legend.
就像在逃避什么一样
You know, it's like he's hiding.
这是我能找到的
Here's everything I could find
麦克库姆斯和埃文斯在伊♥拉♥克♥的所有资料
on McCombs and Evans in Iraq.
-就这点 -没错
- This is it? - Yeah.
火雨行动
"Operation Raining Fire."
火雨 麦克库姆斯当时喊的就是这个
"Raining Fire"? Wait, that's what McCombs was ranting about.
肯定不是巧合
This can't be a coincidence.
文件里的所有信息都被编辑过了
I mean, everything in the file has been redacted.
仅限最高权限人员查看
That file code is for the highest level clearance.
大约只有五个人
We're talking, like, five people--
连总统都无权查看
and one of them is not the president.
除此之外
Beyond that,
2003年到2005年没有任何文件
there's nothing on record from 2003 to 2005.
都被删除了
It's all scrubbed.
就像他们被抹去了两年的生命
It's like two years of their lives were erased.
肯定有人费了不少劲
Yeah, someone's gone through a lot of trouble
才删掉了那些
to make all that disappear.
部长
Chief.
这位是...
This is Agent...
莱斯 我知道他是谁
Rice. I know who he is.
什么风把你吹到卧底事务部来了 莱斯探员
What brings you back up to the DCO, Agent Rice?
长官 我让他来帮我查件正在调查的案子
Sir, I've requested his help on a developing case.
什么案子
Case concerning what?
两起谋杀案
Two homicides.
看起来像是职业谋杀
It looks like they were professional hits.
那跟卧底事务部有什么关系
And why is that a concern of DCO?
因为马丁牵涉其中
Because Martin is in the middle of it.
我俩一会再说这个
You and I, we will discuss this in a moment--
我先跟莱斯探员单独谈谈
after I speak with Agent Rice alone.
长官 马丁在休假 然后就消失了
Sir, Martin was put on leave, and then he disappeared.
我相信他在用伦恩·巴罗
I believe that he's gone rogue,
这个卧底身份自行其是
under a legend named Len Barlow.
你现在就来我的办公室
You. My office. Now.
你之前说你认得我
You said you recognized me.
在哪儿认识的
From where?
我不知道
I don't know.
我记得你的脸
I know your face.
不记得在哪里 但我知道什么时候见的
I don't remember where, but I know when.
可能是2004年2月 在伊♥拉♥克♥
Would've been February 2004. In Iraq.
我不知道 我到处闯荡
I don't know. I was all over the country...
也许是在巴士拉 好吗
Basra, maybe. Okay?
巴士拉 在那儿干嘛
Basra. Doing what?
我当时在石油钻塔干活
I worked an oil rig.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表