剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
是时候直接找马丁谈谈了
I think it's time we talked to Martin directly.
你打算就这么当面问他怎么回事
So, your plan is to just ask him what's going on?
-没错 -你还觉得他就会从实招来
- Yep. - And you think he's just gonna tell you?
他没理由不告诉我真♥相♥
There's no reason for him not to.
马丁
Martin?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
机不可失
I'm seizing the opportunity.
我们不能强行闯入他的住所
We're not breaking in to his apartment.
你说得对 打算闯进去的不是我们
You're right, we're not breaking in to his apartment.
是我
I am.
马丁
Martin?
这家伙需要请个佣人了
This guy needs a maid.
再添几件家具
And an IKEA catalog.
-伦恩·巴罗这个名字你听说过吗 -莱斯
- Does the name Len Barlow mean anything to you? - Rice.
你这有发现
Did you find something?
伦恩·巴罗是他的卧底身份之一
Len Barlow is one of his legends.
他在胡闹
He's gone rogue.
铜桶酒吧鸡尾酒吧
哪个是她
Which one is she?
多布森的女朋友吗
Dobson's girlfriend?
你猜猜看
You get one guess.
跟你说老兄 你这么做很危险
I got to tell you, man, this is a dangerous thing to do.
惹急了他们 你就别想活着出去
You bark up that tree, you don't walk out of here.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
Got to get the big dog out from under the porch.
你人漂亮 唱歌♥更好听
You sing even better than you look.
我这还算说得保守了
And that's saying something.
我没想耍什么花招
Nothin' up my sleeve.
就是跟你聊聊
Just being friendly.
请你杯龙舌兰呗
Buy you another tequila?
恐怕我男朋友不太乐意你请我喝酒
I don't think my boyfriend would like that too much.
他又不知道 有什么关系
What he don't know won't hurt him.
万一知道了 你就有大关系了
If he finds out, he'll hurt you.
你不说我也不说
I won't tell if you won't.
我是伦恩
I'm Len.
麻烦上几杯唐·胡里奥[龙舌兰酒名牌]
Mind wrangling a couple of Don Julio Anejos for us?
多谢
Appreciate it.
你还挺有自信啊 是不是
You're pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?
总得有人自信点
Someone's got to be.
敬我们这样的人
To us and to others like us.
泰拉 该你唱歌♥了
Hey, Tara, you're up next.
我刚唱过
I just sang.
那该你加演了
Well, it's time for an encore.
她想不想唱歌♥你管得着吗
Why don't you let her decide if she wants to karaoke or not.
你丫闭上嘴
Why don't you shut your mouth.
你要是觉着我听你几句狠话
You think I'm gonna sit quiet here
就缩了头 那你可打错算盘了
and listen to your aspersions, you got another one comin'.
想吓我可不容易
I'm hardheaded that way.
瞅见台边上那几号♥人了吗
You see these big bastards up by the stage?
只要我一吹口哨
All I got to do is whistle
他们就会立马冲过来
and they're gonna charge over here
生生跺死你
and start stompin'.
那你别吹啊
Don't whistle, then.
现在
Now...
你要是没别的事 就别打扰我
if that's sorted out, I'd like to finish
和这位年轻女士聊天
my conversation with the young lady here.
你叫啥来着
Your name again?
泰拉
Tara.
你还真说不听啊 是不是
You are hardheaded, aren't you?
你这手要么放开 要么就别要了
Turn me loose or lose your hand.
那人跟你一起的
You're with him?
我认识他朋友
A friend of his.
-就是我刚说的男朋友 -是吗
- That boyfriend I was telling you about. - Well...
算他走运
he's a lucky guy.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
刚才真悬啊
That was damn close.
真是太险了 那些人都不是好惹的
Wow. C-hair close. Those guys are animals.
也没那么悬
Wasn't that close.
完事之前还要再忙活忙活
Still had some ways to go before we got into it.
我真喜欢你德州牛仔这一套
You know, I like you with this Texas thing.
说真的
It's bona fide, for real.
马丁 伦恩
Hey, Martin-- Len--
我打算出去躲几个月
think I'm gonna bounce, go hide for a few months.
没我什么事了吧
We're good though, right?
我这算回报社会了吧
Debt to society paid?
没你事了
We're good.
结账
Check.
泰拉 待会回家路上
Tara, if you can help it,
你可别忍♥不住给哪个陌生人做口♥活♥
try not to blow any strangers on the way home.
那你送我回家好了
Then you better drive me.
桑雅来电
桑雅 你还好吗
Sonya, you okay?
我很好啊
Yeah. I'm fine.
我就是跟你打个招呼
I just called to say hi.
你不方便说话吗
Not a good time to talk?
这得看谁从我看着的这扇门出来了
Depends on who walks out the door I'm looking at.
你又在工作呢
Are you at work right now?
-什么 -你在工作吗
- Pardon? - Are you working?
我昨晚顺道去你公♥寓♥看了看 你不在
I stopped by your apartment last night, but you weren't there.
我在休斯顿 参加联调局的会议
I'm in Houston. Uh, FBI conference.
你睡眠怎样 我希望你不再做恶梦了
How'd you sleep? No nightmares, I hope.
-不做了 -那就好
- No. - Good.
我只想说能跟你聊一聊
Listen, I just wanted to say how nice it was
真的挺好的
to talk again.
就像过去那样 我怀念那些时光
It felt like old times. I've missed that.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我也很怀念
Yeah, I've missed it, too.
我还想听你什么时候
I'm gonna have to get you
再给我弹一次钢琴
to play the piano for me sometime.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
2004年的2月
February 2004.
你确定我是那个时候出的车祸吗
Are you sure that's when I had my car accident?
当然确定
Of course I'm sure.
那个情人节 你...
That Valentine's Day, you...
本来应该带我去夏威夷的
were supposed to take me to Hawaii.
你在那儿 哥们 就在那儿
There you are, man. Right there.
-我从没去过伊♥拉♥克♥ -时戳是2004年
- I was never in Iraq. - And it's time-stamped 2004.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
不 我记得
No, I do.
我只是在想是04年还是03年
I was just wondering if it was that year or the year before.
我回去之后再打给你
Listen, can I give you a call when I get back?
用不了几天的
It'll only be a few days.
好的
Okay.
替我抱抱艾登
Give Aiden a hug.
我爱你
I love you.
怎么样
How was that?
来吧 我的车在这儿
Come on, this is my car.
靠着我肩膀
Just lean on my arm.
-来吧 进来 -这是辆科迈罗吗
- Come on. Get in. - Is this a Camaro?
不 这是福特野马
No, it's a Mustang.
该死 我上次坐科迈罗还是高中的时候
Damn, I haven't been in a Camaro since high school.
知道了
Yeah, I know, all right?
斑马条纹的Z28 还是崭新的
Z/28 with the Racing Stripes. That thing was cherry.
你开Z28可真棒 你真厉害
Wow. You were rolling in a Z/28, man. You were the shizz, baby.
我们能把座椅加热打开吗
Uh, can we make these seats warm?
因为我一喝多了就热
Because, you know, I get so hot when I'm drunk,
但是现在我的屁♥股♥好凉
but right now my ass is feelin' real cold.
你不是坎贝尔
You ain't Campbell.
反正你也不介意嘛
You ain't mad at that, are you?
我不这么觉得
I reckon not.
我们不是要一起去见你男朋友多布森吗
Thought we'd go see your boyfriend, Dobson.
他的地址是什么
What's the address?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表