剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
先生 不要误会
Sir, make no mistake.
当代民♥主♥力量和极端伊♥斯♥兰♥势力正在激烈交战
Modern democracy is at war with radical Islam.
两军交战 处处是战场
There is no middle ground in war.
到关键时刻 必须击垮敌人
There comes a moment when you must crush your enemy.
军事方面吗
Militarily?
方方面面
In all forms.
我想道理已经清楚了 女士们先生们
And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen.
我们能看出腐朽思想的影响有多深远
We see how far the rot has spread,
民♥主♥基础受损有多么严重了
and how tragically the foundations have crumbled.
我只是想说
I'd just like to say,
我支持吉布里尔女士的观点
I'm, uh, with Ms. Jibril on this one.
我们应该与政教合一的政♥权♥全面开战
I think we should fight theocracy all the way.
为言论自♥由♥而战 为女性权利而战
For free speech, for women's rights,
为更加多元的民♥主♥而战
for a more pluralistic democracy.
而你这位先生应该感到羞耻
And I think you, sir, should be ashamed
你居然对那些
for mocking the very people
日夜保卫你安宁的人们大肆嘲讽
who guard you while you sleep.
就没人劝过伊根别喝这么多吗
Anybody ever told Egan he drinks too much?
劝过 但馊主意我向来不听
Yes, but I don't listen to bad advice.
美酒性烈能提神
Booze nourishes the spirit.
所以才叫"烈酒"
Hence, the categorical name, "Spirits."
非常感谢您刚才的一番仗义执言
I'd like to thank you for your vocal support in there.
职责所在
Ah, my duty.
我是赛巴斯提安·伊根
Sebastian Egan.
恶名远扬的赛巴斯提安·伊根
The infamous Sebastian Egan?
我认为您对伊♥斯♥兰♥团的报道一针见血
I thought your piece on Jamaah Islamiah was vital.
谢谢 我并不常发表文章
Thank you. I don't publish that often,
但只要发表 我希望能有点意义
but when I do, I try to make it count.
这是和我共进退的战友
This is my trusted comrade,
赫尔穆特·牛顿[知名摄影家]
Helmut Newton.
我是托尼·鲍德温
Tony Baldwin.
我们在为《乔斯特》做篇报道
We're here on assignment for Joust.
-我能给您拍几张吗 -当然
- You mind if I grab a couple candids of you? - Certainly.
您听说了阿卜德王子这周的访问了吗
Are you aware of prince Abboud's visit this week?
略有所闻
I've heard rumors.
我估计您也会到场 是不是
I assume you'll be there, right?
组织个抗♥议♥游♥行♥什么的
Organizing a protest of some kind?
我为王子来访准备了些特别的计划
I've got something special planned for the Prince.
我在拍部电影
I'm making a film.
希望在镜头前与他对质 让全世界都看到
Hoping to confront him on camera, let the world see.
其实我希望您来报道这件事
I'd love for you two to cover it, actually.
当然行
Yes.
为了留名后世吗
Uh... for posterity?
为了公众宣传
For publicity.
失陪
Excuse me.
那么
So,
你怎么看
what do you think?
我觉得她是位优秀的女性
I think she's an incredible woman, that's what I think.
你觉得这样一位女性会暗♥杀♥沙特王子
You're telling me this woman wants to assassinate a Saudi prince?
不 当然不会
Nah, of course not.
那怎么着 你觉得我看走了眼
So, what, you-you think I'm being blind here?
没看穿她真正的面目吗
That I'm not seeing her for who she really is?
那你怎么想
What about you?
你卧底的时候可曾被骗过
You ever get played while you were under?
你连续消失了几周
You disappear for weeks on end.
没有电♥话♥ 什么都没有 然后你就出现了
No calls, nothing, and then you show up,
有一半时间都不知道自己是谁
and you don't even know who you are half the time.
你是马丁·欧达姆
It's Martin Odum.
你必须保持客观
You have to stay objective.
工作要求
Part of the job.
是我 我得见你
It's me. I need to see you.
老地方 明天下午三点半
Usual spot, tomorrow, 3:30.
时候快到了
It's almost time.
加州 洛杉矶
城市公园
我们进展顺利
We're on,
但我觉得他们知道是我泄露的行程
but I think they know I leaked the itinerary.
我们必须限制联♥系♥
We have to limit contact,
不发邮件 不传情报 中断一切联♥系♥
no e-mails, no drops, nothing.
他们可能已经在监视了
They might be watching now.
抱歉让你处境如此艰难
I'm sorry you're in this position.
不必抱歉 我自愿帮忙
Don't be. I wanted to help.
我现在没有王子车队的路线细节
I won't have the details of the Prince's motorcade assignment
明天才有
until tomorrow.
安保更加严密了
Security's getting tight.
我明白
I understand.
谢谢你 艾伦
Thank you, Aaron,
谢谢你冒这么大风险
for taking the risk.
乐意效劳 哈尼
Happy to do it, Hani.
我相信你的事业
I believe in your cause.
我会用这部一次性手♥机♥联♥系♥你
I'll contact you on this burner phone.
桑雅
Sonya?
你想不想
Uh, do you want a...
想不想喝一瓶
Do you want a beer?
好啊
Sure.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我不知道该怎么开口
I don't know how to say this.
这段时间我想了很多
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
关于你 关于我们
About you. About us.
想我们到底应不应该在一起
About whether we should be together or not.
前一天我觉得应该 后一天就改想法了
One day I think we should, the next day I don't.
我问了艾登的想法
I asked Aiden what he thought.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
你觉得他会怎么说
What do you think he said?
不知道 是说我俩应该在一起吗
I don't know. That we should be together.
没错
Of course.
我犹豫不决 所以那晚我...
I couldn't decide, so the other night I...
看了我们的婚礼录像
I watched the video of our wedding.
我也应该看看
Maybe I should watch that.
这样我就能记得是在哪办的婚礼了
So I can remember where it was.
逗你的 是在马里布办的
Just kidding. It was in Malibu.
在婚礼上我们互许婚誓 你还记得吗
At our wedding, we exchanged vows. Do you remember?
不离不弃
To stick together.
无论贫穷还是富有
Richer or poorer.
疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health.
怎么提起这个了
Where is this coming from?
我只是意识到应该为我俩的关系再努力点
I just realized that we should try harder.
不应该就此放弃
That we shouldn't give in.
我不想再和别人一起生活了
I don't want to be with anyone else.
我只想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
但你知道我疯了
I'm crazy, remember?
有各种问题
A lot of issues.
我知道过程会很艰难
I realize it's not gonna be easy,
我们需要共同解决许多事
that we have a lot of stuff to work through.
你也有你需要解决的事
You have things you have to work through.
但我想试试看
But I want to try.
一起努力
Together.
我不想放弃我们的家庭
I don't want to give up on our family.
谢谢你又给了我一次机会
Thanks for giving me another chance.
王子车队将把他从范-纳依斯机场
First, the motorcade will take him from the Van Nuys Airport
带到圣莫尼卡的阿卡迪亚政策委员会
to the Arcadia Policy Council in Santa Monica.
计划将在阿卡迪亚董事会
His itinerary has him delivering a short speech
作简短演讲并随即离去
to Arcadia's board and immediately departing.
阿卡迪亚政策委员会
玛姬 介绍下需要应对的情况
Maggie, tell us who we're dealing with.
阿卡迪亚在职者中有32名诺贝尔获得者
Arcadia has 32 Nobel recipients on payroll.
博弈论先驱们 为互联网奠定基础
Pioneers of game theory. Laid the groundwork for the Internet.
传言要统治世界并创造世界新秩序
Also rumored to be planning world domination and a new world order.
抱歉 说正经的了
Sorry. I'll take off the tinfoil.
国安局在指定频道上检测一切通讯
NSA is monitoring all comms on a designated channel,
所以我们能完全掌握他的动向
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表