剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
给我们发一份他的证件凭证
Send verification of his credentials
-我们就可以放人 -好的
- and we'll release him. - Will do.
我能和马丁·欧达姆说几句吗
May I speak with Agent Odum, please?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
你的上司找你
It's your boss.
你好
Hello.
假期怎么样 休息得怎么样啊
How's vacation? Resting up?
我查到点东西 尼尔森
No, I've got something, Nelson.
从你为什么会在休斯敦说起吧
Start with why you're in Houston.
你应该休息休息
You were supposed to take some personal time.
把脑子理理清楚
Get your head together.
我试着帮你 你却跑来跑去
I'm trying to help you here, and you're running around
扯出这么一大堆破事来
pulling this cowboy crap!
我对你的耐心快要用尽了
You are wearing me out.
你最好给我一个解释
You'd better have an explanation.
我现在扣留了一名嫌犯
I have a suspect in custody.
他跟罗伯特·麦克库姆斯被杀一案有关系
He's connected to the murder of Robert McCombs.
麦克库姆斯 就是那个流浪汉吗
McCombs? The homeless guy?
就是那个说你不是马丁·欧达姆的家伙吗
The one who said you're not Martin Odum?
你为什么又开始鼓捣这件事了
Why the hell are you dredging this up again?
你我认识很久了 尼尔森
Look, you've known me a long time, Nelson.
这件事上你得相信我
I need you to trust me on this one.
你相信我吗
You trust me? Huh?
相信
Yes.
-我相信你 -我的嫌疑人受伤了
- I trust you. - My suspect's wounded.
我们要去医院 到时候再联♥系♥你
We're heading to the hospital. I'll call you then.
马丁 自己当心
Martin. Watch yourself.
克里斯特 进来
Crystal, get in here.
是马丁吗
Was that Martin?
收拾下行李 你去趟休斯敦
Grab a toothbrush. You're heading to Houston.
和外办处联♥系♥一下
Check in with the field office.
马丁会在那等你
Martin will be waiting.
他在休斯敦吗
He's in Houston?
去机场的路上我会跟你简单说明一下
I'll brief you en route to the airport.
带上莱斯 你俩工作上好像挺合得来的
Take Rice. You two seem to like working together.
马丁又惹麻烦了吗
Martin get himself in trouble again?
这还用问吗
Do I need to answer that?
他的右下腹部遭到枪击
He's got a gunshot wound to his right lower abdomen.
子弹应该还在里面
Think the bullet's still in.
他大量失血 两品脱左右
He's lost a lot of blood, maybe two pints.
你们怎么了
What happened to you?
是车祸
Oh, uh... It's a car accident.
说来话长
It's a long story.
说给我们听听
Let's hear it. Let's hear it all.
-你对他开枪了吗 -没有
- Did you shoot this man? - No.
检查下他的枪的弹道信息
Check the ballistics on his gun.
你查完了可得还给我
Hey, I want it back after you've done with it.
谁开的枪
Who shot him?
中士 联邦正在执行任务
Sergeant, this is an active federal investigation
信息是保密的
that information is classified.
-保密 -我得和他一起去医院
- Classified. - I've got to go with him to the hospital.
一切就绪
We're clear.
收到 我们在路上了
Copy that. We're on our way.
飞机已准备就绪
Jet's fueled and ready to go.
三个半小时后我们就能到休斯敦
We have about a three-and-a-half hour flight time to Houston.
我这么跟着盖茨没意见吗
So Gates was cool with me tagging along?
肯定有意见
I wouldn't say "Cool."
但我非常乐意赶快了结这桩谍战戏码
But I will be happy to put this cloak and dagger stuff to bed.
我估计这事肯定不简单
I don't think it's gonna be that easy.
欧达姆可不健谈
Odum is not the most talkative person,
你知道我指什么
if you know what I mean.
-他没得选 -那你实话告诉我
- He doesn't have a choice. - So be honest with me.
你觉得他精神上真的不行了吗
Do you think he lost it? Mentally.
你觉得他是不是在某个时刻就那么崩溃了
Do you think somewhere along the way the guy just cracked?
我不知道
I don't know.
埃文斯和麦克库姆斯的确不太正常
I mean, Evans and McCombs seemed crazy, too,
但是
but...
我觉得他们被杀是因为他们知道些什么
I think they were killed because they knew something.
是啊 但是欧达姆没去过伊♥拉♥克♥吧
Yeah, but Odum wasn't in Iraq, okay?
据我们所知 他没去过 是吧
As far as we know, he wasn't, right?
如果是这样的话
And if that's the case,
那这其中有什么联♥系♥
then what's the connection?
高压70低压45 心率155
BP's 70/45. HR's 115.
现在我们给你上静脉注射 先生
We're gonna get some IVs going in you, sir.
您什么血型
What's your blood type?
A型阴性
A-neg.
他们为什么在找我
Why were they looking for me?
你真是英国人么
You really a Brit?
还是只是一场戏
Or is that another act?
我遇见你的时候是什么口音
What was my accent when I met you?
你记不得你是谁
You don't remember who you are.
你什么都记不得了
You can't remember anything.
你早晚得告诉我
Hey, you're gonna tell me.
血压下降 他要心跳停止了
BP is dropping. He's going to arrest.
先生 先生你听得见我吗
Sir? Sir, can you hear me?
先生 能听见我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
多布森
Dobson!
你坐回去 先生
All right, I need you to back off, sir.
我要开始大剂量静脉注射
I'm inserting two large-bore IVs,
数个加压包
couple of pressure bags.
用循环增强血压
Circulating his pressure again.
通知医院 病患已无反应
Call General. Patient is not responding.
明白
Roger that.
还有多远
How much further?
-还有多远才到 -预计车程不到5分钟
- How much further is it? - ETA less than five.
你必须把他给我救回来 听到了吗
You don't let him die on me, you hear?
-我尽力 -他死在我面前我要你好看
- Doing my best. - You don't let him die on me!
准备右股动脉止血
All right, let's get a right femoral artery going.
开始输血 4单位 A型阴性
And start a transfusion, four units. Type A-neg.
脉搏变弱 推急救推车过来 准备电击
Pulse is dropping. Get a crash cart in here! Ready for defib!
听着 这人目前正受到联邦政♥府♥羁押
Look, this man is in federal custody.
他跑不了 先生 请外面等着
He's not going anywhere, sir. Please wait outside.
准备好了
Standing by.
好 剪开衣物
All right... move it.
-充电 -离手
- Charging. - Clear!
继续电击
Still in defib.
-再充电 -充电中
- Charge again. - Charging.
离手
Clear!
救回来了
Got him.
脉搏微弱 低于60
Pulse is thready, low 60s.
好 把它转移到手术台上
All right, let's move him-- to the table.
他差点就死了 现在在做手术
I almost lost him, but he's in surgery now.
你现在的地点安全吗
Are you safe at your location?
当地警方已经把现场封锁了
Local PD have got the place locked down.
我说不准 我估计多布森肯定有后援
But I don't know-- I expect Dobson's got backup.
我这就对马丁所处地点附近的
Okay, I'm putting a communication net
通讯网络施加关键词监视
over Martin's location with keyword traps--
只要有人谈到这起事件 我们就会知道
so if anybody's talking about this thing, we'll know.
马丁 你待在那里不要走开
Martin, I need you to stay put.
克里斯特正在去休斯顿路上
Crystal's en route to Houston.
你派克里斯特把我抓回来啊
Aw, you sent Crystal to bring me back.
你心真好
That's nice of you.
她还带着个旅伴 莱斯探员
she's bringing a new friend with her-- Agent Rice.
好吧 也没那么好
Ah, okay. Not that nice.
马丁 麦克库姆斯被杀案
Martin, you have been cleared
你的嫌疑已经洗清了
as a suspect in the McCombs murder.
但又出了一起命案
But there's been another killing.
死者是他的朋友 叫丹尼斯·埃文斯
A friend of his, a Dennis Evans.
他们到底对埃文斯下手了
What, they got Evans?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表