剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
捷克共和国 布拉格
2001年
被混♥蛋♥苏联统治了五十年 现在美国要来殖民了吗
说得太夸张了 加比
你不该说这种话
有时夸张就是我最好的武器
我认为你有更好的武器
美国人带来了钱和武器
所以态度好点
你说了算
但如果他戴着牛仔帽的话
我就走人
布达佩斯行动是由
The Budapest Project is a Joint Task Force
美国联邦调查局联合特遣部队
set up by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
以及匈牙利国家警♥察♥所设立的
and the Hungarian National Police
用于打击有组织犯罪
to combat organized crime...
抱歉
Excuse me.
目前我们所针对的犯罪集团
The, uh, criminal enterprises we're targeting
主要是由来自前苏联国家
are primarily made up of Russian-speaking individuals
讲俄语的人组成
from the former Soviet Union.
打断一下
Excuse me,
巴哈德探员 是吗
Agent, uh, Ball-hard?
是巴拉德 女士
Uh, that's, uh, it's Ballard, ma'am.
你知道这里是布拉格吧
You do know that this is Prague, correct?
是的 女士 我知道
Uh, uh, yes, ma'am, I'm aware of that.
你知道布拉格在捷克共和国吧
And you do know that Prague is in the Czech Republic?
我知道对你来说 我们可能长得很像
I know we probably all look alike to you,
但是布达佩斯在匈牙利
but Budapest is in Hungary.
那完全是另外一个国家
And that's another country entirely.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 请继续
Sorry, please continue.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
目前我们锁定的目标
The entity we're currently focused on
是卢汉斯基犯罪团伙
is the Luhanskiy Brigade
以维克托·卢汉斯基为首
headed by this man Viktor Luhanskiy,
布达佩斯行动
他被称为众人之父
known as the papka or the father of these men.
这些人无恶不作 从毒品走私
Now, they have their hands in everything from drug smuggling
到抢劫银行
to bank robbery
乃至遍及欧洲中部的贩卖♥♥人口
to human trafficking throughout Central Europe.
我们有理由相信他们想把活动
We have reason to believe they're looking to expand
扩张至布拉格 而这点我很清楚
their operation into Prague, which as I understand it,
布拉格不在匈牙利 而是
is not in Hungary, but is, in fact, the,
捷克共和国的首都
the capital of the Czech Republic
历史上曾是神圣罗马帝国的首都
as well as the historical seat of the Holy Roman Empire.
此集团一名罪大恶极的成员
A particularly vicious member of this group,
此前一直在布达佩斯操控勒索保护费
who until recently was running protection rackets in Budapest,
最近来到了布拉格 我们相信他旨在于
has relocated to Prague with the intent, we believe,
扩张犯罪团伙的海♥洛♥因♥走私业务
of expanding the Brigade's heroin smuggling routes.
此人叫德米特里·彼得罗维奇
His name is Dmitry Petrovich.
德米特里·彼得罗维奇
去告诉你的合伙人
Go tell your partners
如果还需要车和司机
if they still have need for trucks and drivers,
就要客气一点
they should be polite;
主动来向我做个自我介绍
introduce themselves to me.
他们会杀了你
They will kill you.
我会享受看着他们撕碎你的过程
And I will enjoy watching them do it.
看来你很想做我的传信人了
Well, I'm sure you want to be one to deliver my message.
我叫德米特里·彼得罗维奇
I am Dmitry Petrovich.
从现在起我是你们的老大
And you all work for me now.
伦敦
当下
这是我最后一次让你打黑工 伙计
It's the last time I can pay you under the table, mate.
下周再没有国民保险卡 就别想工作
No National Insurance card next week, no work.
都他妈是扯淡
Lies and bullshit.
我的人生正转变至此
That's what my whole life's become.
也许以前也是如此
Maybe that's all it ever was.
能把球踢回来吗 先生
Give us the ball, mister!
踢得好
Oh, nice!
谢谢你
Cheers, then.
很多事我都不记得了
There's a hell of a lot I don't remember,
也许是头部受过伤的原因
'cause of the injury, I suppose.
但也可能不止是这个原因
But maybe it's more than that.
也许一部分是因为我有过太多卧底身份
Maybe part of it is that I've lived so many legends.
假扮过太多不同的人
Pretended to be so many different people.
我已经无法从中抽离
I can't keep them straight anymore.
军情六处总部
我做过很多坏事
And I've done bad things.
但他们现在追捕我
But the thing they're hunting me for...
说我杀过人
this murder they say I committed...
我知道这件事我没做过
that's one thing I know I didn't do.
所以我要是能找到
So, if I could just find someone,
我认识的人
anyone I recognize...
也许他们就能告诉我 在这些事情
...maybe they could tell me who I was...
发生之前 我到底是谁
...right before all this started.
也许我就能证明自己无罪
And maybe I could clear my name,
不论我的真实身份到底是什么
whatever the hell it is.
然后我就能继续我的生活
And I could get back to living some sort of life.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
潜龙谍影
第二季 第一集
这不是我点的
I didn't order that.
请你喝 亲爱的
On the house, love.
谢谢
Aw, thanks.
你在等人吗
You expecting someone?
我不是要打探你的隐私 只是
Yeah, I don't mean to pry, it's just...
我以前在这见过你
I've seen you in here before.
总是独自一人 盯着门看
Always by yourself, staring at that door
就像是在等待失散已久的兄弟
like you're expecting your long-lost brother
会飘然而至似的
to come waltzing in.
我说对了吗
So, am I right?
你有失散已久的兄弟吗
Have you got a long-lost brother?
也许有吧
Yeah, I might.
有没有兄弟你都不知道吗
What, you don't know whether you got a brother or not?
我有点健忘
I'm a bit forgetful.
真不告诉我啊
You're really not gonna tell me?
你为什么这么想知道
Why are you so interested?
这不是认识一个人的方式嘛
Well, it's a way of getting to know somebody, isn't it?
你做什么工作的
What sort of work do you do?
家族大不大
Do you come from a big family?
-你的星座是什么 -利奥
- What's your astrological sign? - Leo.
看吧 我们开始对对方有所了解了嘛
You see, we're getting to know each other.
我是射手座的
I'm a Sagittarius myself.
还有我叫菲奥娜
And it's Fiona by the way.
我叫利奥
Leo.
哦 我还以为那是
Oh, I thought that was your...
不是 星座什么的我一点都不懂
No, I haven't got the foggiest about astrological signs.
好吧 可能有也可能没有兄弟的利奥
Okay, Leo, who might or might not have a brother.
女朋友呢
What about a girl?
你有吗
Have you got one of those?
你不用走的
You could stay, you know?
倒真希望如此
Wish I could.
我是不会给你做早饭啦
I won't cook you breakfast,
但明早我可以给你煮咖啡哦
but I will get us cappuccinos in the morning.
很高兴认识你 菲奥娜
It was lovely to meet you, Fiona.
我也是 利奥
Lovely to meet you, too, Leo.
站住
You stop!
不许动
Stop there!
请给我看看身份证
Can I see some identification, please?
-出什么事了吗 -你来这儿干嘛
- What, is there a problem? - What's your business here?
别惹他 罗杰
Leave him alone, Rodger!
真的假的啊 菲奥娜 就这种货色
Oh, seriously, Fiona, this bloke?
你够了 我们都已经分手了
Oh, come off it! You and me aren't even together anymore!
别再打扰我和我朋友们了
Just stop hassling me and my friends!
否则你怎样 叫警♥察♥吗
Or you'll what-- you'll call the police?
-跟我们走 -罗杰
- Come on. - Rodger...
我觉得你们误会了
I think there's just been a misunderstanding.
转过去 手放到脑后
Turn around, hands behind your head.
抱歉 我不能跟你们走
I'm sorry, I'm-I'm not coming with you.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表