剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
you need to know what's going on.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人泄露了你是联调局探员
I mean someone leaked that you're FBI.
你和维拉克斯的关系
Your connection to Verax.
还有火雨行动
Operation Raining Fire.
那是什么
What is it?
玛姬说你在调查
Maggie said you were looking into it.
我不知道具体是什么
I don't know what it's about.
别糊弄我
Don't bullshit me.
我很认真的
I'm serious.
他们威胁了你的家人
They went after your family.
你得告诉我们
You need to tell us.
我保证一旦知道更多信息就告诉你 行吗
I promise I'll fill you in when I know more. All right?
总统传达了对大家的祝贺
The Oresident passes along his congratulations
恭喜各位抓住了阿卜德王子的刺客
in capturing Prince Abboud's assassin.
我是不是听错了
Did I miss something?
认罪协议里 巴什尔只是一部分
Bashir confessed as part of a plea deal.
律政司已经搁置了那份协议
The Attorney General has set the deal aside.
什么
Excuse me?
所有针对吉布里尔小姐的指控都会取消
All charges against Ms. Jibril will be dropped.
只有巴什尔先生将因这起案件受到指控
Mr. Bashir alone will be prosecuted for the crime.
他背叛了他的上级
He flipped on his handlers.
那家伙背后还有人 我们就不管了吗
I mean, this guy named names-- we're just ignoring that?
是啊 那些能追查到法因王子头上的交易呢
Yeah, what about the money trail that leads to Prince Fayeen?
除掉阿卜德后
They clearly benefit
他们显然受益匪浅
from Abboud being out of the way.
正如我刚才所说 我们不会再处理
As I just said, we will not be pursuing
巴什尔先生以外的诉讼
charges beyond Mr. Bashir.
放屁
This is bullshit.
你们都会受到嘉奖
You'll all be receiving commendations.
乖乖闭嘴就有金五角星吗
Gold stars for keeping our mouths shut?
还是称之为来自国家的褒奖吧
Let's call it recognition from a grateful nation.
还是叫欲盖弥彰吧
Let's call it a cover up.
局长希望卧底事务部别再插手这个案子了
The Director wants DCO off this case.
我建议你们当自己立了一功
My suggestion is that you chalk it up
然后该干吗干吗吧
in the win column and move on.
简直是耻辱
This is a disgrace.
洛杉矶市,加利福尼亚州
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
你肯定有所求
You must need something.
我打过电♥话♥
I tried calling.
你没有接电♥话♥
You don't answer your phone.
我没认出来你的号♥码
I didn't recognize your number.
所以说
So...
我猜这应该算是正式访问吧
I'm assuming this is an official visit?
你要是愿意这样想的话
If that makes you feel better about me being here.
火雨行动
"Operation Raining Fire"?
你怎么拿到的
How did you get this?
在一次调查行动中找到的
I found it through the course of an investigation.
我需要没改动过的原稿
I need to get the original file unredacted.
我已经试过正规渠道了
I tried the proper channels.
我建议你把它放回去
Well, I would tell you to put it back where you got it.
可是
But...
我早就放弃对你的说教了
I gave up trying to lecture you a long time ago.
爸爸 我们每次都要这样吗
Dad, do we have to go through this every time?
你还指望我给你搞一份
And you want me to give you
高度机密的军方情报文件
a highly classified military intelligence file.
零四年的时候你还是海军情报处的头头
You were still head of Naval Intelligence in '04
火雨行动就是那时候的事
when Raining Fire happened.
你知道这事的 对吧
You know about this, don't you?
真希望我不知道
I wish I didn't.
我的朋友有麻烦了
A friend of mine's in trouble.
我觉得他参与了这个行动
I think that he was part of this.
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please...
我能来这请你帮忙并不容易
It wasn't easy for me to come here and ask you for this.
开了好久的车吧
Long drive, I imagine.
我其实是坐飞机来的 我很忙
I took a chopper actually. I'm busy.
火雨行动
Operation Raining Fire.
好吧
All right.
我会把知道的告诉你
I'll tell you what I know.
马丁 你差点把我吓出心脏病
Martin, you almost gave me a heart attack.
那真是太不幸了
That'd be unfortunate.
我还得问你一个问题
I haven't asked you a single question yet.
这是干什么
What's with the piece?
这把枪是为了确保你会回答我
Oh, the gun's to make sure you answer.
坐下
Sit down.
你要问什么
What's on your mind?
沙特的特工知道了我是联调局的卧底
Saudi Agents knew I was undercover FBI.
他们是怎么知道的
How'd they find that out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是被某个内部人员出♥卖♥♥♥的
I was made by someone on the inside.
消息不是卧底事务部的人走漏的
And the leak didn't come from DCO.
也就是说
That puts you
你和米洛伊嫌疑最大
and Milloy at the top of the list.
只有米洛伊 不可能是我
Just Milloy. Not me.
我觉得你们是一丘之貉
I don't see much light between you two.
比如忙着粉饰案子的时候
Like when you're whitewashing a case.
现实就是如此
See it for what it is.
在我这个级别 要是不遵守游戏规则
At this level, if you don't play the game...
就是死路一条
you're dead.
我不是为维拉克斯干活的
I'm not working for Verax.
过去五年里
For the past five years,
我一直在追查他们的秘密活动
I've been tracking their covert activities.
他们的动向 引渡行为
Their ops, their renditions...
以及他们在国内策划的暗♥杀♥行动
their domestic assassinations.
你去那柜子里找找
Check up in that cabinet.
有个黑色的折叠式文件夹
There's a black accordion file.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
维拉克斯
我是支持你的 探员
I'm on your side, Agent.
我还不确定我是否信任你
I'm not sure I'm on yours yet.
我知道
Look, I know
马丁·欧达姆是个传奇
"Martin Odum" is a legend.
你想知道你是谁
You want to know who you are.
要是我知道的话 我会告诉你
If I knew, I would tell you.
可是维拉克斯真的知道
But Verax does know.
2004年他们就在伊♥拉♥克♥
They were in Iraq 2004.
想起什么了吗
Ring a bell?
我想扳倒维拉克斯
I want to bring Verax down.
而你想要答案
You want answers.
也许我们可以合作
Maybe we could help each other.
我并未直接参与火雨行动
I wasn't involved with Operation Raining Fire directly,
但在同一个圈子里总能听到些消息
but... you hear things in certain circles.
什么消息
What was it?
就我所知
Far as I can tell,
那是个掩饰
it was a cover up.
那次行动恐怕是整个伊♥拉♥克♥战争中
Probably the worst friendly fire incident
最惨烈的友军误伤
during the entire Iraq war.
友军误伤
"Friendly fire"?
我们轰炸了自己的基地
We bombed our own position.
毁灭性的破坏
Total devastation.
我听说死亡人数接近400
I heard almost 400 dead.
可能还有更多
It might've been more.
天哪
My God.
消灭了一个团的陆军
Wiped out a platoon of Marines.
死亡的大多数士兵都和一个
Most of the dead were contractors
叫作维拉克斯的公♥司♥签了约
for a company called Verax.
维拉克斯
"Verax"?
果然
No kidding.
掩饰此事的是谁
Who covered it up?
这次的事件 应该是军方的最高层
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表