剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
没达到目的他们不会罢休的
They're not gonna stop until they do.
这也就意味着
Which means you have...
可能 24小时后就是你的死期
maybe... 24 hours to live.
等到25小时后 情况可就变了
Yeah, when I get to that 25th hour, the equation changes.
就是说你在我手里越久
Means the longer you hang in the wind,
你对他们的威胁就越大
the bigger a liability you become to them.
他们才不会来救你呢
Forget rescue.
只是来减少损失的
It'll be about damage control.
不是这样的
That's not true.
事实是残酷的 大概24小时后
Cold fact, in about 24 hours,
你已和我一起共赴黄泉
you're just as dead as I am.
有件事我要向你汇报
I need to talk to you about something.
-除非是紧急事件 -就是紧急事件
- Unless it can't wait. - It can't.
马丁叫我私下秘密调查丹尼斯·埃文斯
Martin asked me to look into Dennis Evans off-book.
那个躺在验尸房♥里的丹尼斯·埃文斯吗
The same Dennis Evans that's now lying in the morgue?
就是他 我还帮马丁
The same. And I also helped Martin
创建了伦恩·巴罗的卧底身份
set up the Len Barlow legend.
你帮他查到了什么
What'd you give him?
我所能查到的一切信息
Everything that I could find.
财务状况 工作记录 现居地址
Financials, work history, current address.
这么说马丁去过埃文斯的住所了
So Martin was at Evans' residence?
我不知道 长官
I don't know, Sir.
我只是想帮他 长官
I was just trying to help, Sir.
你这么聪明 应该知道这不能作为借口
You're smart enough to know that that's not an excuse.
这件事不能对任何人提起
This is going to stay between us.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
我们不是来休斯顿接欧达姆的吗
Thought we came to Houston to pick Odum up.
他和盖茨说这地方
He told Gates this place was being used
被用来走私军♥火♥
for smuggling military ordinance.
路面是湿的
Ground's wet.
你觉得这些看起来像血迹吗
Those look like blood stains to you?
路面被冲洗过 隐藏踪迹
Hosed it down, covered it up.
还有弹壳
Shell casing.
这里刚发生过枪战
Fired recently.
肯定是善后时落下的
They must've missed it during the cleanup.
锁住了 我们要强行进入吗
It's locked. We're breaking in?
现在是紧急情况
There are exigent circumstances.
你是领导你说的算
It's your lead.
马丁说这里就像军♥火♥库
Martin said we were gonna find some kind of arsenal.
可我没看到这有任何军♥火♥
Yeah, well, I don't see much of that laying around here.
我要通知休斯敦警局
I'm calling Houston PD.
保护好现场
Let's secure the scene,
看取证结果如何
see what forensics gets.
联邦调查局
FBI!
别动 举起手来
Don't move. Put your hands up!
把手举起来
Put 'em up!
这里还有别人吗
Is there anyone else here?
只有我一个
It's just me.
我叫雷 这是我的车♥库♥
I'm Ray. This is my garage.
雷蒙德·坎贝尔
Raymond Campbell.
-正是我 -我们接到本地的报♥警♥电♥话♥
- That's right. - We're responding to a local 911 call--
-可能发生枪战及入室抢劫 -不是这里
- possible shots fired, break-in. - Not here.
我一整晚都在修理那引擎
I've been working on that engine all night.
有时我把收音机开得很大声
Sometimes I keep the radio up real loud,
所以什么没听到
so I-I don't hear nothing.
见鬼的 你们吓死我了
Oh, damn. Y'all gave me one hell of a scare.
你的伤是怎么回事
Who beat you up?
这个 没什么 只是
Oh, this? This ain't nothing. Just a...
在酒吧出了点岔子
little fun at the bar.
他被打得更惨 相信我
He got the worst of it, believe in me.
这是什么引擎
What kind of engine is that?
那是350的主引擎本体
That there's a 350 short block.
从我卡车上拆下来的
Came out of my truck.
你懂引擎
You know engines?
懂 我叔叔开了家修车行
Yeah, my uncle owned a garage.
你不相信我吗
You didn't believe me, huh?
不相信我
Didn't believe me?
不想跑步吗
Didn't feel like running?
一时紧张而已
Pulled a hammy playing ball.
这里之前有军♥火♥
There was military ordinance here.
地狱火导弹
A Hellfire missile.
导弹现在在哪
Where is it?
早就运走了
It's long gone, baby.
你什么也找不到
You got nothing.
你要带我去哪
So where you taking me?
去个安全隐蔽的地方
Somewhere safe. Private.
这样你好回答我的问题
So you can answer some questions.
严刑拷问吗 你就是这么打算的
Torture? That's where this is going?
问答游戏的走向就要看你的表现了
How our Q&A goes is up to you.
你为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?
我们根本不存在于这个世界上
We're the guys who don't exist,
做着从未发生过的事情
doing the things that didn't happen,
遵循无人下达的指令
following the orders that no one gave.
你怎么认识我的
How do you know me?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥见过你
Met you in Iraq.
我叫什么名字
And what was my name?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥做什么
What was I doing there?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, buddy.
在巴士拉战役的欢迎派对上
You know, I must've missed your name tag
-我肯定没注意看你的名牌 -是嘛
- at the Battle of Basra ice cream social. - Yeah.
火雨行动是什么
What was Operation Raining Fire?
不过就是一团糟
It was a mess is what it was.
我的吊瓶打完了
My IV's out.
我需要抗生素
I need antibiotics.
你想要的东西完全取决于你
What you get is up to you.
你真的什么也不记得吗
You really don't remember anything?
大部分人回来后
You know, a lot of the other guys came back,
都得了同样的毛病
they had that same problem.
为什么我不记得我发生过什么事
Why can't I remember what happened to me?
震慑行动后 伊♥拉♥克♥就是片有毒的荒野
Iraq was a toxic wasteland after Shock and Awe.
你可能接触了一些有毒的化学品
You know, you probably got exposed to some bad chemical.
空气里全是那种物质
I mean, it was all in the air, you know.
你何不把这当成是一种额外的奖赏呢
Why don't you just think of it as a bonus?
但愿我能忘记在那鬼地方发生的事
Lot of things I wish I could forget in that place.
真心希望
A lot.
你要偷也该偷辆散热器没问题的车
You can't even steal a car with a good radiator.
真是没救了
You're hopeless.
打电♥话♥找人接我们吧
You'd better call for a ride.
这样你的人就能查到我们的方位吗
So I can tip off your guys to our location?
我可不这么打算
Yeah, I don't think so.
来吧
Come on.
我们要步行了
We're walking.
再给马丁打一次电♥话♥
I need you to call Martin again.
他不会接电♥话♥的
He won't answer his phone.
如果他发现我过去十年
What's gonna happen when he finds out
都在欺骗他 他会怎么做
I've been lying to him for the past ten years?
他会作何回应
How's he gonna react to that?
你得确保他不会知道
You got to make sure that doesn't happen.
听着 尼尔森
Look, Nelson,
我是严格按照编好的来的
I'm sticking to the script.
他不蠢 他会知道的
He's not stupid. He's gonna figure it out.
为了他的安全
For his safety--
该死 为了不让他发疯
hell, for his sanity--
绝不能让他知道
that can't happen.
绝不能让他知道真♥相♥
He can't ever know the truth.
你知道他是怎样的人
You know how he is.
他不会就此罢休的
He's not gonna stop.
你俩分开后他才开始崩溃的
Well, he started falling apart when you two separated.
别把责任推到我身上
Don't put this on me.
他每次完成卧底任务回来都会出问题
He has issues every time he comes out of a legend.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表