剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
- We're one minute out. - Stay alert.
他们可能在附近设了埋伏
They probably got the perimeter covered.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
这里肯定有过打斗 长官
Definite signs of a struggle, sir.
他们被带走了
They were taken.
知道是多久前被带走的吗
Any sense of how long?
咖啡还是温的 刚走没多久
Coffee's still warm. We just missed 'em.
马上派危机管理处的桑德斯到那里去
Get Saunders from Crisis Management over there right away.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我还派了司法鉴定组即刻去现场
I'm also sending the forensic unit to the scene now.
我们去邻居那里问问
We're gonna knock on some doors,
看有没有人看到什么
see if anybody saw anything.
长官 我们的安全线路上有来电
Sir, I have an incoming call on our secure line.
喂 老天 是马丁
Hello? Oh, my God. Sir, I have Martin.
我开扬声了
You're on speaker.
马丁 你在哪
Martin, where are you?
尼尔森 听我说
Nelson, listen to me.
桑雅和艾登有危险
Sonya and Aiden are in trouble.
快派人去他们那
Get someone over there.
莱斯和克里斯特已经在现场了
Rice and Crystal are already on the scene.
马丁 你的妻儿失踪了
Martin, your wife and son are missing.
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's going on?
不
No...
我去
Holy shit.
你好 玛姬
Hey, Maggie.
如果巴什尔今晚还不打电♥话♥过来
If Bashir doesn't call by tonight,
我们就再换地方
we'll move again.
他不会打来了
He won't call.
我猜马丁解决他了
My guess is Martin made sure of that.
他不来电♥话♥ 你们就死定了
He doesn't call, then you die.
在那之前
Until then,
我儿子饿了 他要吃点东西
my son is hungry, he needs to eat.
你打起架来不像是家庭主妇
You don't fight like a housewife.
估计把我手下肋骨都打断了
I think you broke my man's ribs.
看来不只马丁·欧达姆一个人有秘密啊
It appears Martin Odum isn't the only one with secrets, huh?
妈妈 他在说什么
Mom, what's he talking about?
我也不知道 艾登
I don't know, Aiden.
我跟中情局和国♥务♥院♥联♥系♥过了
Okay, I talked to CIA and State.
这是我能拿到关于巴什尔的全部资料
This is everything that I could get on Bashir.
在盖茨指控他是敌方战斗人员后
He asked for a lawyer,
他随即要求指派律师
right after Gates designated him an enemy combatant.
如果这还不能让他松口的话
If that doesn't scare the truth out of him...
但愿能
Yeah, well, it better.
用不了多久
It's only a matter of time
绑匪就知道我们抓到他了
before those kidnappers realize that we have him.
他们会杀了桑雅和艾登吗
You think they'll kill Sonya and Aiden?
我得进去
I need to get in there.
-盖茨在哪 -在跟马丁谈话
- Where's Gates? - He is talking to Martin.
你确定不用去医院吗
Sure you don't need a hospital?
不用
No.
克里斯特会负责审讯
Crystal's going to do the interrogation.
得我去击溃他 尼尔斯 不能是别人
I get first crack at him, Nelson. No one else.
这主意不好
That's a bad idea.
这事关我的家人
It's my family.
他是我的犯人 审讯也该归我
My prisoner, my interrogation.
克里斯特也会在里面
Crystal will be in there, too.
是吗
Yeah?
她不妨碍我就行
As long as she doesn't get in my way.
我家人在哪
Where's my family?
-我不知道 -在哪里
- I don't know. - Where?
并没有计划要抓走他们
It wasn't the plan to take them.
不 计划是直接杀了他们
No, the plan was to kill them.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
我不知道他们在哪
I don't know where they are.
怎么找到哈森
How do I find Hassan?
你不该插手这事的
You should have left this alone.
你以为你躲得过我们吗
You think you can hide from us?
我们找到过你一次 就能再找出来
We found you once before. We will find you again.
无论你身在何处 你永远都不会安全
Wherever you go, you will never be safe.
我的家人要是出了什么事 我会杀了你
Anything happens to my family, and I'll kill you,
即使要搭进我下半辈子
if it takes me the rest of my life.
-在哪里 -马丁 够了
- Where?! - Martin, enough!
坐下 巴什尔先生
Sit down, Mr. Bashir.
坐下
Sit down!
沙漠法则怎么说的
What is the desert code?
以眼还眼
Is it an eye for an eye?
一个孩子的命抵另一个的吗
A child for a child?
你有个女儿
You have a daughter--
撒玛拉 她和她母亲住在华盛顿对吗
Samara-- she lives with her mother in Washington, isn't that right?
你说要把我们还有我们的家人全都赶尽杀绝
You threatened to kill all of us and our families.
那我♥干♥脆杀了你女儿算了
Why the hell wouldn't I kill your daughter?
你做不到
You can't.
你们是联调局的
You're FBI.
我想我们的处理办法
Oh, I guess we're handling things
会是非官方的
in a more unofficial capacity.
你替谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?
不 他们会杀了我
No, they'll kill me.
谁告诉你马丁是联调局的
Who told you Martin was FBI?
是谁
Who was it? Huh?
我们分分钟就能找到你女儿
We can find her anytime we want.
是谁泄露了马丁的身份
Who leaked Martin's identity?
阿卡迪亚
Arcadia.
阿卡迪亚知道马丁是联调局的
Arcadia knew Martin was FBI.
出庭作证
Testify...
你女儿夜里就能安心入睡
and your daughter will get to sleep through the night.
在告诉我我妻儿在哪前没条件可谈
No deal unless you tell me where my wife and son are.
我不知道
I don't know.
我对天发誓 我真不知道
I promise you, I don't.
很遗憾
Unfortunately...
巴什尔说的是实话
I think Bashir's telling the truth.
马丁 我们在竭尽所能找出桑雅和艾登
Martin, we're doing everything we can to find Sonya and Aiden.
我们从一开始就不该放哈桑走
No, we should've never let Hassan go in the first place.
我们没理由扣留他
We didn't have the grounds to hold him.
全是因为阿卡迪亚
It's all about Arcadia.
我是说这些人是谁
I mean, who are these guys?
智囊团之类的吗
Some type of think tank?
他们怎么知道马丁是联调局探员
How'd they know Martin was FBI?
杰森·肖的崛起
阿卡迪亚是被一个叫杰森·肖领导的
Arcadia is controlled by a management group
管理集团控制的
headed by a guy named Jason Shaw.
肖 我听说过他
Shaw. I've heard of him.
他从商之前曾在特种部队里待过七年
Spent seven years with the Green Berets,
接着是三角洲特种部队
and then the Deltas, before he went into business.
我不在乎他是谁
I don't care who the hell he is,
我们得拿到传票才能动他
we need to slap his ass with a subpoena.
等等 还有
Hold on, there's more.
杰森·肖还是维拉克斯的首席执行官
Jason Shaw is also the CEO of Verax.
阿卡迪亚三年前就被维拉克斯收入麾下
Arcadia was acquired by Verax three years ago.
维拉克斯 军队的承包商
Verax, the military contractor.
我替维拉克斯工作过吗
Did I work for Verax?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥的那段时间
When I was in Iraq?
马丁 我们谈过这个了
Martin, we have been over this...
他们是不是这么找到我的
Is that how they found me?
是不是这么找到我儿子的
Is that how they found my son?
你没去过伊♥拉♥克♥
You were not in Iraq.
一直是你跟我说让我别想这些
You were the one who was telling me to drop it.
麦克库姆斯 埃文斯还有多布森
McCombs, Evans, Dobson--
你说是我多疑了
you said it was all in my head,
其实并不是 是不是
but it's not, is it?
我为维拉克斯工作过吗
Did I work for Verax?
这是我的家人 尼尔森
This is my family, Nelson.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表