剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
You can let him into the apartment.
没问题 吉布里尔小姐
Of course, Ms. Jibril.
没问题
Of course.
我不该参与此事
I should not be any part of this.
什么时候开始需要两个人来修理一个洗碗机
So, uh, since when does it take two guys to fix a dishwasher?
这个家伙还在训练中
Well, my buddy here's a trainee.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Right.
训练中
Trainee.
我和你说
I tell you--
这看上去可并不像个刺客住的地方
this does not look like an assassin's apartment, though, does it?
墙上也没有奇怪 不着边际
No weird, random, obsessive
或者神经质的图片
images on the walls.
我所知的大部分坏人可没这么好的品味
Most bad guys I know don't have such good taste.
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥ 昂山素姬
Dalai Lama, Aung San Suu Kyi.
人不可貌相啊
Well, you think you know a person.
回去干活吧
Let's get to work.
欧文·凯勒
阿卜德王子与凯勒议员见面
等我电♥话♥
莱斯
Hey, Rice.
来看看这个
Look at this.
阿卜德王子与凯勒议员见面
等我电♥话♥
劳雷中了克里斯特的计
Rawley took the bait from Crystal.
把信息交给了吉布里尔小姐
Passed the information on to Ms. Jibril.
凯勒议员与阿卜德见面
"Senator Keller to meet Abboud."
证明是他走漏了消息
Proves he's the leak.
我们知道她对沙特王国不满
We know she's a critic of the kingdom,
但能就此推论她是暗♥杀♥者吗
but does that make her an assassin?
我们查查看
Let's find out.
把她硬盘里的文件上传
Upload her hard drive.
文件传输中
莱斯
Hey, Rice,
是我多心
is it just me,
还是外面那个拍照的对我俩特感兴趣
or does the shutterbug outside seem interested in us?
你没有多心
No, it's definitely not just you.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我假装很忙
I'll look busy,
吸引他的注意力
keep your friend interested,
然后你出去 会会他
while you go outside, and introduce yourself.
好的
Yeah.
联邦调查局
FBI.
敢动一下我就轰飞你半个脑袋
Move, and I'll blow your teeth out.
鲁格M1911.
Ruger M1911.
值钱货啊
Pricey.
你有持枪许可吗
You got a license for this?
你抓错人啊 打电♥话♥给沙特大使♥馆♥就知道了
You make a mistake. Call the Saudi embassy.
你为什么在下面监视我们
Why are you down here watching us, huh?
不是在监视你们
I wasn't watching you!
阿买♥♥德·诺玛尔·哈桑
Ahmed Nomar Hassan.
你从哪来的 阿买♥♥德
Where are you from, Ahmed?
我说过了 打给沙特大使♥馆♥
I said, call the Saudi embassy.
我有外交豁免权
I have diplomatic immunity.
联调局 卧底事务部
加利福尼亚 洛杉矶市 下午2点39分
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我知道 长官
I understand, sir.
好的 没问题
Yes. Will do.
-他说的是实话 -狗屁
- He checks out. - Bullshit.
他在监视哈尼·吉布里尔
He had Hani Jibril under surveillance.
让我先去会会他
Let me have a go at him first.
不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
这个人有问题 尼尔森
Look, this guy's wrong, Nelson.
我告诉你 放他走是个错误
I'm telling you, releasing him's a bad idea.
听着 我们在监视艾伦·劳雷
Look, we have Aaron Rawley under surveillance.
我们也可以监视哈桑
We can keep eyes on Hassan, as well.
怎么 你觉得他甩不掉盯梢的吗
What? Like, he can't lose a tail?
我也不喜欢这样 但这的规矩就是这样
I don't like it, either, but that's the play here.
恐怕我们需要像你道歉 哈桑先生
I'm afraid we owe you an apology, Mr. Hassan.
我已经联♥系♥过国♥务♥院♥里
I spoke to an official at the State Department
和沙特官员联♥系♥的官员
who has been in contact with Saudi officials.
他们确认了你的外交地位
They confirm you have diplomatic status.
我们要把你的枪交给大使♥馆♥
We're gonna be sending your gun to the embassy.
你是为沙特情报部门工作的吗
You work for Saudi Intelligence?
我没必要回答你的问题
I don't have to answer your questions.
告诉我们为什么你要监视吉布里尔小姐的住处
Just tell us what you were doing watching Ms. Jibril's apartment.
我想跟你们的理由差不多吧
Same thing you were, I assume.
为了搞清楚她和暗♥杀♥事件
Checking her out for possible involvement
有没有关联
in an assassination plot.
哈尼·吉布里尔公开反对沙特王国
Hani Jibril is a vocal enemy of the Kingdom.
她的那些挑衅言论
She has made provocative comments
不过是为了谋取政♥治♥地位
to achieve her political agenda.
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
-还有事吗 -没了
- Are we done? - We're done.
我查了哈尼硬盘里的内容
I went through the contents of Hani's hard drive,
找到了阿卜德王子的行程
and I found Prince Abboud's itinerary on it.
看起来我们对吉布里尔小姐抱有不同的看法
Seems to me we have a split decision on Ms. Jibril.
一方面来说 她的议程上似乎
On the one hand, her agenda seems primarily
以人♥权♥优先 而不是杀人
to be about human rights, not about killing people.
而另一方面
And on the other,
她却暗中做了安排
she's made clandestine arrangements
搞到了她的死敌的
to find out the secret itinerary
机密行程
of her sworn enemy's movements.
我觉得我们...
I think that we...
她是在计划抗♥议♥活动
She's planning a protest.
我觉得我们需要更多情报
I think we need to find more information.
那我们再去搞点情报
Then let's get more information.
莱斯 马丁
Rice, Martin,
你们用传奇身份去接近哈尼 吉布里尔
I want you to approach Hani Jibril in legend.
用赛巴斯提安·伊根的身份吗
As Sebastian Egan?
我是这么想的
That was my thought.
你就是赛巴斯提安·伊根
You're Sebastian Egan?
这是我最喜欢的传奇
My favorite legend.
为什么
Why is that?
首先他很喜欢喝酒
Well, for one, he drinks.
不是简单的喝酒
Not just drinks.
他每天早上十点都会用咖啡杯喝苏格兰威士忌
He drinks Scotch out of a coffee cup at 10:00 in the morning.
他是个作家 记者
Writer, journalist,
专门与主流意见相左
professional contrarian.
不管多高尚的人他都想挖出猛料
Never met a sacred cow he didn't try to slay.
他从失望的社♥会♥主♥义♥者变成了一只牛虻
He's a disillusioned socialist turned gadfly wit,
变成了一个煽动者 亵渎者
turned seditionist, turned blasphemer.
赛巴斯提安·伊根的调查研究
赛巴斯提安·伊根是最著名的记者
Sebastian Egan is the most famous journalist
却无人得见
no one's ever met.
还嗜酒如命
Who drinks.
这些宗教狂热分子权利无边
These fanatics have far too much power.
他们压♥迫♥弱小 罪行累累
They're bullies and criminals.
女性权益宣讲会
加州大学洛杉矶分校 晚8点45分
与他们没有道理可讲
You cannot reason with them.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯的女性所容忍♥的一切都是犯罪
What women have to endure in Saudi Arabia is criminal.
伸张正义必须不择手段
Justice must be claimed by any means necessary.
与信仰共生的这些错误思想
I think the flaws that were born with the faith--
对女性的不公待遇 自♥由♥的缺失
the treatment of women, the lack of freedom,
这种中世纪的生活方式
the pre-medieval way of life
能够在21世纪存活
lives on into the 21st century
都是受宗教狂热分子的影响
only because of the fanatics' influence.
现在我将接受提问
And now I'll field some questions.
吉布里尔女士
Ms. Jibril,
你可曾考虑过
have you considered the possibility
这些你口中的宗教极端分子
that these fanatics, as you call them,
之所以如此狂热于宗教
were driven to this fanaticism
正是因为美国犯下的数不胜数的罪行呢
because of a long list of crimes committed by the United States?
他们之所以对我们施以暴行 是因为
That they visit atrocities on us because...
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表