剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
他们是谁
Who are "They"?
谁对埃文斯下手了
Who got Evans?
你看上去需要喝一点
Looks like you could use it.
多谢
Thank you.
我也在查凶手的身份
That's what I'm trying to find out.
多布森在经营一间拆车厂
Dobson was operating out of a chop shop.
看来是掩护
Seemed like a cover.
掩护什么
Cover for what?
我还不清楚
I don't know yet.
克里斯特和莱斯得赶紧赶过去
Crystal and Rice need to get over here
越快越好
as soon as they can.
那边需要清理一下
It needs a little bit of a clean-up.
我不得不开枪杀出来
I had to shoot my way out.
你让我有种不好的预感 马丁
You're making me nervous here Martin.
尼尔森
Nelson,
多布森肯定在鼓捣什么大事
Dobson is connected to something major.
非法军♥火♥贸易 也许提供给了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Illegal arms trades, maybe supplying terrorists.
我还说不准
I don't know.
我在拆车厂里
But when I was in the chop shop,
我看见了一发导弹
I saw a missile.
-导弹 -看起来像地狱火
- A missile? - Looked like a Hellfire.
你不应该进来的
You're not supposed to be in here.
而且旁边还有更多
And I saw boxes for several more.
他们想掩饰 但还是被我看见了一点
They tried to cover it up, but I caught a glance.
多布森在伊♥拉♥克♥时 给一家私人承包商干活
Dobson worked for a private contractor called Verax
名字是维拉克斯
when he was in Iraq.
工作内容倒没说
Doesn't say what he did for them.
但是麦克库姆斯和埃文斯也在这家公♥司♥供职
But McCombs and Evans also worked for that contractor.
他们在伊♥拉♥克♥肯定遭遇了什么
Look, something happened to them in Iraq.
2004年2月左右
It was around February 2004.
尼尔森 我想我当时在那
Nelson, I think I was there.
我亲眼见到证据了
I saw evidence.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
2004年2月你因为一场重大车祸
In February 2004 you were in a serious car accident
陷入了昏迷
that left you in a coma.
多布森说他记得在伊♥拉♥克♥见过我
Dobson says he remembers me from Iraq.
不管那里发生了什么 他知道真♥相♥
Whatever happened over there, he knows the truth.
如果他能撑过手术我就去问他
I'll ask him if he makes it through surgery.
请求运送血管成像设备
Hospital Transport to Vascular Imaging.
请求运送血管成像设备
Hospital Transport to Vascular Imaging.
注射多巴胺 2微克
Infusing with dopamine -- two mcg.
二号♥急救室需要便携X光机
Portable X ray to ER2.
二号♥急救室需要便携X光机
Portable X ray to ER2.
来电
桑雅·欧达姆
你真以为你是马丁·欧达姆吗
You really think you're Martin Odum?
马丁·欧达姆根本不存在
There is no Martin Odum.
关于他的一切都是伪造的
Everything about him is fake.
我们都有一样的毛病
We all got the same thing.
他们在那里对我们做了什么 哥们
They did something to us over there, man.
我知道你叫什么
I know your name.
你是马丁·麦克唐纳德·欧达姆
It's Martin MacDonald Odum.
我告诉你
I am telling you --
不要相信任何人
don't trust anyone!
不要相信任何人 不要相信任何人
Trust no one. Trust no one.
不要相信任何人 任何人
Trust no one. No one.
任何人
No one.
有人吗
Hello?
欧达姆探员
Agent Odum.
我是休斯顿特工主管威尔金斯
Agent Wilkins, S.A.C. Houston.
看来你这一晚上很辛苦啊
It seems you've had quite a night.
是啊 多布森呢
Yeah, where's Dobson?
楼上 正在休息
He's upstairs, resting.
不行 我得上去
No, I need to get up there...
多布森不会有事的 欧达姆探员
Wait, Dobson's gonna be just fine, Agent Odum.
我现在需要你
What I need you to do
告诉我所有你了解的多布森的所作所为
is fill me in on what you know about Dobson's operation.
我了解的情况
What I know?
盖茨部长向我保证
Chief Gates assured me
你会把所了解到的
that you would tell us
关于此人的所有情况都告诉我们
everything you knew about this guy.
卧底部探员马上就到了
DCO agents are en route.
等他们到了我再告诉你
I'll speak to you when they get here.
我明白了
I see.
凯尔·多布森 他在哪个房♥间
Kyle Dobson -- what room?
请稍等 先生 我有些忙
Just one second, sir. I'm busy.
我是联调局探员 这是紧急情况
FBI. It's an emergency.
等等
Wait a minute.
你是那个给我递咖啡的人
You're the one who gave me that coffee.
咖啡下了药对吧
It was drugged, wasn't it?
下药 你在说什么呀
Drugged? What are you talking about?
快转移 他正向那边走
Move him now; he's approaching.
探员正在找你们
Agent is in pursuit.
你 给我站住
Hey, you, stop!
联调局的欧达姆探员可能会破坏任务
FBI Agent Odum can jeopardize the mission.
长官 我们会解决他
Sir, we'll take care of him.
带我离开这里
Get me out of here.
正是我们此行的目的 长官
That's the plan, Sir.
这边 宝贝 有我呢
Come on, honey, I got you.
赶紧上车
Get in the car now.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
急诊
电量不足 10%
我是盖茨
This is Gates.
我有麻烦了 尼尔森
I'm in trouble, Nelson.
多布森的人来了医院
Dobson's men were at the hospital.
-多布森还在你手里吗 -我抓到他了
- You have Dobson in custody? - Yeah, I got him,
我要带他回卧底事务部
and I'm bringing him into DCO.
休斯顿不安全了
Houston's not safe anymore.
你得帮我离开这里
I need help getting out of here.
去奥斯丁
Um... get to Austin.
詹姆斯·盖瑞特特别探员是我的朋友
Special Agent James Garrett is a friend of mine.
你可以信任他
You can trust him.
我会通知他你去了
I'll let him know you're inbound.
我不能走高速
I'm staying off the highways.
得走小路了
Gonna take the back roads.
一小时后卫星才能就位
We won't have a satellite in position for another hour,
我们保持联♥系♥
so keep in touch.
好的 电♥话♥快没电了 我尽力吧
Okay. Phone's almost dead. I'll do my best.
我们在哪
Where are we?
别担心这个
Don't worry about it.
他们怎么知道我们在医院的
How'd they find us at the hospital?
你以为我们就没你们那些小玩意儿吗
You don't think we use the same toys you do?
他们在追踪我的电♥话♥
They were tracking my phone?
这种科技可不是普通人能掌握的
That's not dime store technology.
需要有数字交换机的权限
You need access to digital exchanges,
能进入州及联邦内网
network grid, state and federal okay.
-我们有办法绕过 -是吗 我们是指谁
- We have ways around that. - Yeah? Who's "We"?
我在店里见到的那些
Same people selling that Hellfire missile
卖♥♥地狱火导弹的人吗
I saw in the shop?
他们要拿导弹干什么
What are they gonna use it for?
抱歉 我这级别不知道这些事
Sorry. Above my, uh... my pay grade.
你给我老实回答问题 听到了吗
Answer the question, you hear?
-他们要用导弹做什么 -我累了
- What are they gonna use it for? - I'm wiped out.
回答我
Answer the question.
等你到了目的地
You know, just wake me when we get to...
再叫我起来吧
wherever you're taking me.
听着 你这混♥蛋♥ 回答我的问题
Listen, you shit! You answer the question!
你这次真惹上大♥麻♥烦了 你知道吗
You really screwed yourself this time. You know that, right?
我看你最好还是
And you just might as well...
准备和世界说再见吧
kiss your ass good-bye.
你知道他们收到的命令是把我活着救出去
You know that their orders are to recover me alive.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表