剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
时间到 朋友
Your time's up, my friend.
他们到了
They're here.
起来
Get up.
走 快走
Move. Move.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
救你一命
Saving your life.
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
马上放下
Do it now!
还以为你必死无疑了
I thought you'd be dead by now.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你有什么计划
So what's your plan?
等走投无路的时候
All else fails,
我还能拿你当筹码
I can use you as leverage.
我要豁免权
I want immunity.
那得看你都知道些什么
Depends on what you know.
他们连自己人都杀
They killed their own men.
我想知道关于我过去的真♥相♥
See, I want to know the truth about my past.
我能拿到维拉克斯的个人档案
I can get to Verax's personnel records,
找出你是谁 如果你为他们工作过
find out who you are. If you worked for them,
那就会有记录
there'll be a record.
是吗 为什么改主意了
Yeah? Why the change of heart?
我一直在考虑你说的话
I've been thinking about what you've been saying.
我不知道他们是来这里救我
I don't know if they're here to rescue me or...
-还是来杀我 -你被包围了 欧达姆探员
- kill me. - You're trapped, Agent Odum!
你无处可逃
Nowhere to go now!
你想怎么解决
How do you want to do this?
维拉克斯 他们会派狙击手
Verax-- they were dispatching snipers
去干掉替敌人效力的
to go after high-level contractors
高级承包商
who were working for the enemy.
敌人
The enemy?
基♥地♥组♥织♥吗
Al-Qaeda?
不是
No.
是美国
U.S....
和英国的命令
and British command.
维拉克斯要保守秘密
Verax has secrets to protect.
到头来你的忠诚有什么回报
How's that loyalty working for you now?
你这样我别无选择
You're gonna leave me no choice!
我要一把火烧了这里
I'm gonna torch this place!
你得带我出去
You got to get me out of here.
告诉我一切
Tell me everything.
你去向检察官公开维拉克斯的一切
You go on record to the U.S. Attorney about Verax's activities,
我就帮你从这里出来
I'll get you out of here.
成交
You got a deal.
多布森
Dobson...
你知道我是谁吗
do you know who I am?
不知道
No.
恐怕你没法活着离开了 多比
Afraid you're not gonna make it, Dobbie.
没有个人恩怨
Nothing personal.
上头下令我也没办法
Orders from the main office.
公♥司♥待遇真是不错啊
Nice organization you guys work for.
还有三发子弹
Three rounds left.
别浪费了
Make 'em count.
多布森先生得好好包扎下
Mr. Dobson needs to get patched up enough
用喷气机直接送往卧底事务部
to get him on a jet to DCO.
我们来安排 急救队过来一下
We'll arrange it now. Can I get an EMT in here?
我能走
I can walk.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
趴下
Get down!
有人开枪 有人开枪
Shots fired! Shots fired!
狙击手 有人开枪了 人员负伤
Sniper! Sniper! Shots fired! Man down!
人员负伤 人员负伤
Man down! Man down!
封锁这片区域 重复 封锁这片区域
Secure the area. I repeat: secure the area.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表