剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
他变得行为反常 难以捉摸
He gets erratic, unpredictable.
我们分开是因为我担心艾登
We separated because I was worried about Aiden.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
是啊 我爱他
Yeah. I do.
那就跟他重归于好
Get back together with him.
他回家后会需要你的
He's gonna need you when he comes home.
我们往西走
We heading west.
一定有农场或者加油站什么的
There's got to be a farm, gas station, something.
我走不动了
I got to stop.
有几针线崩开了
I popped some stitches.
我在流血
I'm bleeding.
我很不舒服
I feel sick.
我的伤口可能感染了
I think my wound's infected.
你还能走
You can still walk.
别啊
Come on!
我把知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
你要想活命
You want to live,
你说的那么一点可远远不够
you're gonna have to tell me a lot more than that.
我要喝水
I need water.
前面就有水
There's water straight ahead.
起来
Get up.
快点
Come on.
走
Move.
给你
Here.
这里看起来是荒废了
This place looks abandoned.
进来的路只有一条
One road coming in.
如果他们找到我们
If they find us,
-至少我能看见他们来了 -你被困住了
- at least I'll see 'em coming. - You're trapped.
这倒是背水一战的好地方 不是吗
It's a good place for a last stand, isn't it?
进去 走吧
Inside. Come on.
坐下
Here.
我撑不下去的
I'm not gonna make it.
感染性休克
Septic shock.
你看过这伤口吗 糟糕透了
You've ever seen it? Nasty way to go.
我去找找看有没有急救箱
Look, I'll try and find a first aid kit.
找到急救箱了吗
You find a first aid kit?
是啊 1970年的
Yeah, from 1970.
稳住别动
Hold still.
看见了吗
See that?
审讯都还没开始呢
We haven't even started the interrogation yet,
我这还有半瓶
and I've still got half a bottle left.
什么东西在闪光
What just flashed?
这是什么
What's this?
你知道的
You know what that is.
他们没有跟踪你的手♥机♥
They're not tracking me by phone.
他们用这个在跟踪你
They're following you with this.
贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch.
在他们到这儿
I figure you got two hours
打得你屁♥股♥开花之前
before they get here
我想你还有两个小时
and smoke your ass.
喂
Hello?
玛姬 是我
Hello, Maggie. It's me.
我的天哪 马丁 你在哪
Oh, my God, Martin, where are you?
德州的某个地方
Somewhere in Texas.
奥斯汀东边的某处油田
Oil fields east of Austin.
我没多少时间了 玛姬
Look, I don't have a lot of time, Maggie.
用我手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 追踪我的位置
Use my cell signal, trace my location.
正在查 正在校正 等等
Okay, I'm on it. Zeroing in. Hang on.
我在给你的手♥机♥发送信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna ping the signal.
好了 我知道你的位置了
Okay, I have your location.
很好 告诉盖茨我会遭到袭击
Good. Tell Gates I'm bracing for an assault.
现在需要支援
I need backup now.
好 我马上告诉他
Okay. I'll tell him right away.
马丁 真的很抱歉
Martin, I'm-I'm sorry.
我帮你的时候 我没想到你...
When I helped you, I didn't think that you were...
你没有做错什么 玛姬
You didn't do anything wrong, Maggie.
发生在我身上的事不是你的错 好吗
Nothing that happens to me is your fault, okay?
很抱歉把你卷进来了
I'm just sorry I got you involved.
不 我想要帮忙
No, I wanted to help.
长官 我刚接到马丁的电♥话♥
Sir, I just got a call from Martin.
我知道他的位置了 但他需要支援
I have his location, but he needs help.
-他在哪 -奥斯汀东北部九公里处
- Where is he? - Five and a half miles northeast of Austin.
打给奥斯汀办事处
Call the Austin field office.
以我的权限告诉他们主要情况
Brief them on the situation under my authorization.
我会打给克里斯特
I'll call Crystal.
好的
Okay.
这都是些什么
What's all that?
我的背水一战
My last stand.
你的人...
Your men...
有多少人
...how many are there?
不知道
Don't know.
三个
Three?
也许四个
Maybe four.
还有五发子弹
Five rounds left.
没有自动武器 就想对抗几个
To fight several highly trained killers
受过专业训练的杀手吗
without automatic weapons?
你赢不了的 你知道的 对吧
You can't win, you know that, right?
我不用赢
I don't have to win.
只要撑住就行了
I just have to endure.
最后的事情你一点都不记得了吗
You don't remember anything about the end?
在巴士拉
In Basra.
战火吞噬了一切
When it all went up in a giant fireball?
不记得了
No.
那里简直就是人间炼狱
It was hell on earth.
炸♥弹♥是我们这边发射的
Bombs came from our boys, by the way.
美国空军
U.S. Air Force.
第一波轰炸时我正从基地出来
I was on my way out of the base when the first one hit.
什么基地
What base?
维拉克斯的基地
For Verax.
我们有重要行动中心在那里
We had a major operations hub out there.
美国管辖范围之外
Outside of U.S. Purview.
做什么的
Doing what?
赚战争财
Reaping the spoils of war.
石油
Oil...
枪♥械♥之类的武器
guns, you know, machinery.
应有尽有
You name it.
还有偷窃
Stealing.
第一波轰炸 那个杀伤性炸♥弹♥
You know, when the, uh, first bomb hit, a daisy cutter,
冲击波把我当时坐的悍马都掀翻了
the concussion rolled my Humvee I was in right over.
翻到了山谷里 也因此救了我一命
Put us in a ravine. That probably saved my life.
接下来的几波轰炸 地动山摇
Then the other bombs. The ground shook.
我见到有人就在原地
I saw people burned to the bone
被烧得只剩骨头 轰炸继续
where they stood. Bombs kept on falling.
一直没有停止
It wouldn't stop.
简直就是世界末日
It was the apocalypse.
友军误伤
Friendly fire.
算是意外
An accident.
扔了那么多炸♥弹♥就不算意外了
Too many bombs on target to be a mistake.
-犹如火雨 -的确如此
- Raining Fire. - It did.
所有石油都着了
All that oil blown up.
付之一炬
Ignited.
火光像世界末日一样从天而降
It fell from the sky like the world was over.
我也在场
I was there.
在巴士拉
In Basra.
我当时肯定在场
I was definitely there.
超过一百名维拉克斯员工
Over 100 Verax employees,
那些无辜的人们
innocent men and women,
都在那天被活活烧死
they got burned alive that day.
很好奇你是怎么活下来的
Wonder how you survived.
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表