剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Now, we're talking about the highest echelon of the military.
五角精英
Pentagon E-ring.
我没法告诉你名字 克里斯特
I couldn't give you names, Crystal.
这些人 他们只有代号♥
These people don't use names.
维拉克斯为什么同意此事
So, why would Verax go along with it?
因为他们也不希望此事张扬出去
Because they wanted it hushed up, too.
国♥务♥院♥的整个理事会
Whole directorates of the State Department
都被维拉克斯收买♥♥了
have been corrupted by Verax.
他们握有议会发言权
They own votes in Congress,
白宫前街有他们的说客
run lobbyists in K Street.
所有的军费都需要他们支持
No military appropriation goes through without their support.
这是什么
What's this?
旗帜
"旗帜"
"Ensign."
一个私人情报组织
It's a private intelligence agency under contract
国安局的
to the NSA.
隶属维拉克斯 特工都是前间谍
Owned by Verax, run by ex-spies.
维拉克斯有一个私人中情局
Verax has a private CIA?
还拥有私人军队
And a private military.
还和阿卡迪亚合作建立了策略组
And a policy group with Arcadia.
你明白他们在干什么了
You see what they're doing.
他们想打破国家力量的平衡
Trying to shift the balance of power in the country.
我们不清楚细节 但是有情报显示
Our details are sketchy, but our intel suggests
他们可能在策划一次
that they may be planning some kind
针对美国的
of false flag terrorist attack
虚假恐怖袭击
against the United States.
为什么
Why?
间谍卫星的资金申请在议会遇到了困难
Funding for a spy satellite is bogged down in congress.
这个项目需要刺♥激♥来推动
The project needs an extra push.
策划一场恐怖袭击
Stage a terrorist attack,
维拉克斯就能弄到卫星了
Verax gets their satellite.
世界新秩序很变♥态♥
New World Order is sick.
他是谁
Who is he?
约翰·卡梅隆
John Cameron.
至少据我们所知是这个名字
At least that's who we think he is.
是他们的头号♥秘密特工
He's their number one covert agent.
除此之外 我们对他并无了解
Other than that, we don't know much about him.
你认为策划恐怖袭击的就是他吗
Do you think he's the one who's staging the attack?
我要你找到卡梅隆
I want you to find Cameron
阻止他的计划
and stop him from what he's doing.
不惜一切代价
No matter what it takes.
顺便说一句
And by the way,
2004年
he was there
他也在伊♥拉♥克♥
in Iraq in 2004.
参加了火雨行动
Operation Raining Fire.
如果有人知道你的真实身份 肯定是他
If anyone knows who you are, he does.
肖氏家族专属区
帕索罗布斯,加利福尼亚州
真是美丽的郊区
Beautiful country out here.
听说我们的沙特人朋友巴什尔被抓了
Sources tell me our Saudi friend Bashir is in custody...
而且还招供了
spilling his guts.
关于此事我也很生气
Look, I'm just as upset about it.
-但我们会用往常的办法解决 -好
- But we're managing the situation through the usual assets. - Okay.
我们会把此事全部
We're going to hang the plot
栽在巴什尔头上
squarely on Bashir.
把他塑造成狂热信徒
Paint him as a zealot
一切属于独自行动
who worked alone.
我们和法因王子的联♥系♥
And our connection to Prince Fayeen
也会被消除
will be suppressed.
你明白的吧
'Cause, I mean, you understand
现在是我们事业的
that this is an important moment
关键时期
in our business.
我们不允许出现 纰漏
We can't afford any... blowback.
现在情况已经有些
The situation's already a little...
不太乐观了
too close for comfort.
我十分清楚
I understand the optics.
如果你很清楚
If you understood the optics,
那此事为什么会发生
then why did it happen?
听着
Look...
汤姆林会接管你的一些事务
Tomlin's gonna take over some of your responsibilities.
好吗
Okay?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我理解
I understand.
很好
All right.
那就祝你 回程愉快
So... have a nice flight back.
必须如此
That had to be done.
联调局欧达姆探员来了 安全
FBI Agent Odum approaching; he's clear.
安全屋
地点:保密
托尼
Hey, Tony.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
挺好的
I'm fine.
桑雅呢
Where's Sonya?
正哄艾登睡觉呢
Oh, she's putting Aiden to bed.
跟你说 玩金牌他赢了我三次
You know, he beat me three times at gin?
-够聪明的 -而且他作弊了 所以
- Sharp kid. - Yeah, well, he cheated, so...
你可要小心
you better watch out.
那我就先走了
Well, I guess I better get going.
今天大家都挺辛苦的
You know, it's been a long day.
好好 我送你出去
Sure. Sure, I'll see you out.
你的家人呢
Where's your family?
在我表妹那里 她是个警♥察♥
At my cousin's. You know, she's a cop,
所以我想在此事结束之前
so I figure that's the safest place
那里应该算是很安全的地方了
till all this blows over, you know?
艾登终于睡了
Aiden's finally asleep.
他今天被吓坏了
He was so wound up from the day.
我想也是
Yeah. I'm sure he is.
谢谢你了 托尼
Well, thanks, Tony,
为你所做的一切
for, uh... well, for everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们一家又团聚了真好
It's nice being a family again.
哪怕是在警卫的保护下玩牌
Even playing gin rummy under armed guard.
你应该辞职 回家来
You should quit your job and come home again.
不会永远这样的
It won't be like this forever.
那我们就远走高飞
Well, let's go away.
就我们三个
The three of us.
只要我们在一起 一切都会好的
Together, we'll be fine.
你从哪里学来的好身手
Where'd you learn how to handle yourself?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
之前你那几下子
Well, that-that move you did earlier.
你打断了那人的肋骨
You smashed that guy's ribs.
我以前没见过你有这样的身手
Never seen you do anything like that before.
那是为了保护艾登的本能反应
I reacted to protect Aiden.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你不在的时候 我上了防身术的课
While you were gone, I took a self-defense class.
是吗 学了一节防身术
Oh, yeah? One self-defense class,
就打晕了一个职业杀手 是吗
you knock out a trained killer? Yeah?
你又开始多疑了
You're being paranoid.
我没有多疑
I'm not being paranoid.
2004年
In 2004,
我没有出车祸
I wasn't in a car accident.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥
I was in Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq?
没错
Yeah.
你听听你说的话 马丁
Listen to yourself, Martin.
你糊涂了 你病了
You're confused. You're sick.
我没病 是有人在骗我
I'm not sick. I'm being lied to.
当时我在医院醒来
When I woke up in the hospital,
你说我出了车祸
you said I'd been in a car accident.
我没有一点过去的记忆
I had no memory of my life before.
你和盖茨一起找到了我的过去
You and Gates helped me to put my past back together.
说我是马丁·欧达姆
I was Martin Odum.
但有些记忆碎片说不通 桑雅
But the pieces don't make sense, Sonya.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表