剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
所以是一个女人捅了麦克库姆斯
So a woman stabbed Mccombs.
她是谁
Who was she?
-我不知道 -她认识他吗
- I don't know. - Did she know him?
我不知道
I don't know!
她杀了他
And she killed him.
而他早有预料
Just like he said might happen.
马丁在行动中获取的毒气罐
The canisters Martin procured during the sting
包含了二甲醚和聚乙酸乙烯酯
contain a mixture of dimethyl ether
的混合物
and polyvinyl acetate.
那是发胶
Hairspray.
那真正的VX神经毒气在哪
So where's the real VX?
我们没有在哈伯德制♥造♥毒气的实验室发现它
We didn't find it at the lab where Hubbard made it,
但他说他造了五升的毒气
but he says that he made five liters of the chemical.
肯定在他们手上
They definitely have it.
我看过他们演示它
I saw it demonstrated.
什么时候
When?
在我卧底的时候
When I was dark.
他们怎么做的
Well, how'd they do it?
他口鼻喷白沫
He foamed at the mouth and nose
几秒后就死了
and died seconds later.
总之我们得找到神经毒剂
Bottom line, we need to find the nerve agent.
而我们的嫌疑人都不愿开口
And neither of our suspects will talk.
尤里还以为我是但丁·奥巴克
Yuri still thinks I'm Dante Auerbach.
我们能利用这一点优势
We could use that to our advantage.
我们能在网上追踪梅德韦德和保拉诺斯
Uh, we can get Medved and Paulanos on Intent.
在我们找回VX神经毒气之前
I don't want them talking to a lawyer
我不希望他们去找律师
until we recover the VX.
我们可以把他们分类到"敌方战斗人员"
We can categorize them as "Enemy combatants."
也许有点棘手
May get a little tricky,
因为我们也没缴获到武器 不过要是马丁...
since we didn't get the weapon, but if Martin...
好 我会签宣誓书的
Yeah, I'll sign an affidavit.
不管代价如何
Whatever it takes.
我们拿到了你想要卖♥♥的毒气罐
We recovered the container you were trying to sell.
那五升VX神经毒气在哪
Where are the five liters of vx?
我把选择摆在你面前
I'm gonna lay out the options for you.
合作 或者被关到秘密监狱去
Cooperate, or you're going to a black site.
那里从来都是有进无出
What goes into a black site doesn't come out.
你知道在我家乡 对你这样的女人我们怎么做吗
You know where I come from, what we do to women like you?
强♥奸♥ 谋杀
Rape? Murder?
正如你对安娜的母亲做的一样
Just like you did to Ana's mother.
没错
That's right.
我们研究过你
We did our homework on you.
战争中有时会发生些事情
Sometimes things happen in war.
-她在哪 -就在楼下
- Where is she? - Just down the hall.
你们只有一个人有条件谈
You know, only one of you gets a deal.
但愿她不要为什么事感到不安
I hope she's not upset about something.
我要一架海湾四代喷气机 加满燃料
I want a gulf iv jet, fully fueled, with NORAD clearance
还要北美防空司令部
outside U.S. airspace
飞往塞瓦斯托波尔的许可
through to Sevastopol.
安娜跟我一起走
Ana comes with me.
我们不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
你要么照办
Either you do this,
要么等着一个小时之后
or there will be a VX nerve gas attack
看VX毒气袭击洛杉矶
in Los Angeles within the hour.
接着会有另一次袭击 然后再一次
There'll be another attack, and then another attack,
直到我被放出去
until I'm set free.
通知快速反应小队
Alert First Responders.
给我接恐♥怖♥主♥义♥联合专案组
Get JTTF on the line.
我得先给局长打个电♥话♥
I need to call the Director.
你忘了拿包
Hey, you forgot your bag!
一个男的落下的 他刚下车了
A man left this. He just got off the bus.
好 请稍等
Yeah, just a minute.
就放在那吧 我会把它送去终点
Leave it there and I'll drop it off at the terminal.
长官 公交车上发生了一起袭击
Sir, there's been an attack, on a city bus.
他们说是化武袭击
They're saying it's a chemical attack.
16名受害者 其中包括司机
16 victims, including the driver.
散播装置是个改装的烟雾器
The dispersal device was an improvised aerosolizer.
受害者应该是几分钟内就死了
They were probably dead within minutes.
没能及时下车啊
They couldn't get off the bus fast enough.
上校说如果我们不答应他的条件的话
The Colonel's promised more attacks
还会有更多袭击
if we don't meet his demands.
而且保拉诺斯也拒绝合作
And Paulanos refuses to cooperate.
我们得尽快做出决定了
We need to make a decision now.
我提议把上校逐出美国领土
I say that we get the Colonel off american soil,
不再管他 让他取消袭击
give him the screws, and make him call it off.
如果这办法没用呢
And if that doesn't work?
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
这样的事不能再发生了
This can't happen again.
如果你不按我说的做
Either you do this,
一小时内洛杉矶就会发生一起
or there'll be a VX nerve gas attack
VX神经毒气袭击事件
in Los Angeles within the hour.
如果我还没被释放
If I'm not released,
那还会有下一起
there'll be another attack,
再下一起 再下一起
and then another attack and another attack,
直到我被释放
until I'm set free.
10分钟后我就要向总统汇报了
I am briefing the president in ten minutes.
我得告诉他我们有阻止此事的计划
I need to tell him we have a plan to stop this thing.
欧达姆探员提议隐蔽追踪
Agent Odum's proposed a covert sting,
让"潜龙"继续与上校联♥系♥
keeping his Legend in play with the Colonel.
这是弄到大规模杀伤性武器的唯一方法
We believe it's the only way to secure the WMD.
"潜龙"在逮捕行动中
Our operative's legend was burned
已经在一个嫌犯面前暴露了身份
with one suspect during the arrest,
但是上校还不知道 我们提议
but not with the Colonel. Our proposal...
放走一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我疯了吗
Is to let a known terrorist escape. Do you think I'm crazy?
准确的说 他还在欧达姆探员的监管下
Well, technically, he would be in the custody
虽然后者是以便衣身份
of agent Odum, albeit undercover.
这完全不合规矩
It's entirely outside of protocol.
非常危险 不管由哪个卧底执行
Extremely dangerous, no matter who the operative is.
这根本没有先例
There's no precedent.
但我们现在的处境也前所未有
Well, there's no precedent for the spot we're in here.
除非我们采取措施
Unless we do something,
否则就会出现更多VX神经毒气袭击
there are going to be more VX attacks.
为什么连上校的女儿也要一起释放
Why spring the Colonel's daughter as well?
我是特别探员马丁·欧达姆 长官
Special agent Martin Odum, sir.
我认为带上她才能让对方相信这个陷阱
I believe her presence is necessary to sell the ploy.
如果她揭露你的身份怎么办
What if she blows your cover?
我们应该能说服她
I think we can get her to turn.
就凭一句话就带她走吗
So we take her at her word?
把命押在她的话上的人是我 长官
Well, I'm the one betting my life on it, sir,
所以 是的
so, uh, yes.
想知道我的真名吗
You want to know my real name?
没兴趣
I don't care.
别一副被骗受伤的样子
Stop acting wounded.
16人已经死于一次VX神经毒气袭击了
16 people are dead from a VX attack.
上校想以此来换取自♥由♥
The Colonel is trying to extort his way to freedom.
但这是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
敌方战士无权要求律师
No lawyers for enemy combatants.
我以为自己不会被骗的 但丁
I didn't think that I could be played, Dante,
但你骗到了我
but you played me.
被你那个什么妻子离异
With your stories about your wife
因为工作导致爱情失败的故事骗了
and how your relationship withered because of work.
告诉我 你结婚了吗 但丁
Tell me, are you married, Dante?
真实的你
The real you?
你结婚了
You are married.
而且她离开了你
And she left you.
因为你的工作 对吗
Because of work, right?
谎话要贴近事实
Tell lies close to the truth --
骗子的惯用伎俩吧
isn't that the trick?
她知道你和我睡了吗
Does she know that you slept with me?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表