剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
He's giving the follow team time to get there.
后援队还得要两分钟
Follow team's still two minutes out.
斯特里特
Streeter?
迪特曼说他得癌症快死了
Dittmann says he's dying of cancer.
问他是在哪里诊断的
Ask him where he was diagnosed.
你是在哪里诊断的
Where were you diagnosed?
亚利桑那医疗中心 图森市
Arizona Medical Center. Tucson.
告诉我情况 玛姬
Talk to me, Maggie.
我给他编尤因氏肉瘤
I'll give him, uh, Ewing's sarcoma,
是在他去看右膝疼痛时
first detected when he complained
-检查出来的 -很好
- of pain in his right knee. - Awesome.
化疗和辐射治疗
Chemo and radiation non-responsive
病历
名:林肯
姓:迪特曼
在三个疗程的阿霉素和氨甲叶酸后
after three rounds of doxorubicin,
并没有起作用
and another three of methotrexate?
好极了
Beautiful.
医生的名字呢
Doctor's name?
你的医生是谁
Who was your doctor?
克劳德·梅茨格
Claude Metzger.
亚利桑那医疗中心
病人:林肯·迪特曼
医师:克劳德·梅茨格
更新完成
搜索中
无记录
那间医院没有林肯·迪特曼的记录
No records for a Lincoln Dittmann at that hospital.
没有记录 你撒谎
No records. You're lying.
这不可能 我全都更新了
That's impossible. I uploaded everything.
-我不明白 -后援队 还要多久
- I don't understand. - Follow team, what's your ETA?
六十秒
60 seconds.
你确定名字拼对了吗
Are you sure he's spelling it right?
姓:迪特曼
有两个N 迪特曼是两个N
Two Ns! Dittmann has two Ns!
找到一个记录
病人:林肯·迪特曼
医师:克劳德·梅茨格
肿瘤科
别动手 斯特里特
Stand down, Streeter.
他没问题
He's good.
算你走运 林肯
Lucky day, Lincoln.
你通过了
You checked out.
那她怎么办
What about her?
放她走
Let her go.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
我们不需要更...更多麻烦了
We don't need any more c-c-complications.
求你了
Please.
我混了这么久 知道该管好自己的嘴
I've been around long enough to keep my mouth shut.
一个字都不会说出去的 我发誓
I'm like a priest, I swear.
我发誓
I swear.
你要敢跟任何人提一个字 我会找到你
You say anything to anyone, I'll find you.
滚吧
Get lost.
我们走
Let's go.
后援队 不要停车
Follow team, drive past target.
我再说一遍 不要交手
I say again, do not engage.
收到 从目标旁驶过
Roger that. Driving by target.
克里斯特 你的情况怎样
Crystal, what's your status?
我没事
I'm clear.
只用现金 低调行事
Use cash, lay low.
我们会联♥系♥你
We'll contact you.
那什么时候行动
So when is this happening?
今晚
Tonight.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
打给盖茨
Call Gates.
七国集团的财政部长们
Financial Ministers from the G7
今晚会参加国际货币基金组织的首脑会议
will be at the IMF summit tonight.
已经在威利斯大厦准备好了新闻发布会
There's a whole media event planned at the Willis Tower
来宣布《经济合作条约》
to announce the Economic Cooperation Agreement.
如果那里遭到攻击 新闻发布会
If that gets hit, that could turn the recession into
就会演变成大灾难
a full-blown depression.
撇开重要目标不谈 也不容小觑
As far as high-value targets go, it doesn't get any better.
这不仅仅是个象征性的目标
It's not just a symbolic target.
有一万人在那里工作
10,000 people work there.
我们会整理出一份威胁评估
We'll work up a threat assessment
警告所有相关的执法机构
and alert all relevant law enforcement agencies.
面部识别匹配 确定
当斯特里特打给迪特曼时
I want everyone here on standby
所有人必须严阵以待
for when Streeter calls Dittmann.
无一例外
Everyone.
旅馆
你来这里太冒险了
You took a risk coming here.
这里我们已经搜查过了 现在没人盯着
Oh, we did a sweep. They're not watching the motel.
出什么事了
Well, what's going on?
我想亲口告诉你
I wanted to tell you in person.
芝加哥警局在河边的一块空地上
Chicago PD found Russell's body in a vacant lot
发现了拉塞尔的尸体
near the river.
看起来他被施了酷刑
It looks like he was tortured.
你说得对 他没松口
You were right about him holding out.
誓死不屈
Not breaking.
我们该为他家人做点什么
Oh, we should do something for his family.
他提过他有个姐姐在肯塔基州
Um... he mentioned a sister in Kentucky.
好像是列克星敦市
Lexington, I think.
我觉得这并不妥当 马丁
I don't think that's appropriate, Martin.
但他是我的线人
But he was my C.I.
他为了我搭上了自己的性命
He risked his life for me.
他还是雅利安兄弟会的正式成员
He was also a card-carrying member of the Aryan Brotherhood.
人会变 克里斯特
Yeah, well, people change, Crystal.
他变了
He changed.
改过自新了
Became someone else.
你挽救了今天的行动
You saved the operation today.
我平常不会这么说 但
All right, it's not how I would've done it, but...
你遇事冷静
you kept your composure,
没有暴露
you preserved your cover.
让我们真的有机会阻止这次袭击
You know, we have a chance of actually stopping this thing.
你的表现
I-i-it was...
很出色
impressive.
表扬我肯定对你很不容易
I bet that wasn't easy for you to say.
你无法想象
You have no idea.
我得接这通电♥话♥
I have to take this.
你好 我是林肯
Hello, th-th-this is Lincoln.
不 我旁边没人
No, I'm alone.
好的
Yeah, I...
我可以去那里
I can g-g-get there.
没问题
You-you got it.
我今晚见"国父"
I meet the Founding Father tonight.
正如先前的报道 财政部长一整天
As we reported earlier, the Treasury Secretary has been
都在和七国集团成员国的
in negotiations all day with finance ministers
财政部长以及
from the G7 member nations
世界上各大银行的总裁进行谈判
and the heads of major banks from around the world.
国际货币基金组织的首脑会议
This IMF summit hosted by
由美国财政部长主持
the U.S. treasury secretary...
上车
Get in.
A队
Alpha Team?
他们在范布伦街上往东走
They're moving east on Van Buren.
收到
Copy that.
保持两个街区的距离
Keeping a two-block buffer.
千万别离婚
Don't ever get divorced.
我记住了
I'll make a note of that.
我的妻子是个好女人
My wife was a good woman.
但我待她太差
But I treated her like dirt.
所有的不是都是我的...
Everything that went bad was all my f-f-f...
你的错 懂了 闭嘴吧
All your fault-- got it. You can stop talking now.
他在说他自己 对吧
He's talking about himself, isn't he?
卧底的第一条守则
First rule of undercover,
让谎言最大程度地接近真♥相♥
make the lie as close as possible to the truth.
好吧
Okay.
他们拐进了亚当街和杰克逊街之间的小巷
They're turning into an alleyway between Adams and Jackson.
里面只有一家汽车修理厂
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表