剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
The Saudis are a key strategic ally.
我们在设法解除一次重大外交危机
We're trying to mitigate a major diplomatic crisis here.
你们在掩盖真♥相♥
You're covering it up.
如果把罪名强加在哈尼·吉布里尔身上
What do you think's gonna happen
你知道后果会如何吗
if you lay all this on Hani Jibril?
你们知道利雅得[沙特首都]跟这里不一样吧
You understand things work a little differently in Riyadh?
我们已经权衡过利弊
We've evaluated the situation.
我是从中东事务部调入卧底事务部的
I transferred into DCO from the Middle East Division.
事态会如下发展
I know what's gonna happen:
像她一样的女权主义者会成为众矢之的
you will make female activists like her into targets.
没有人会等待司法判决
No one's gonna be waiting for a verdict.
多谢你 探员 你的反对我们了解了
Thank you, Agent. We've noted the objection.
这会动摇整个沙特王国
This could destabilize the Saudi monarchy,
原油价格 还有全世界的经济
oil prices, entire economies around the world.
是哈尼·吉布里尔刺杀了阿卜德王子
Hani Jibril assassinated Prince Abboud.
你们最好接受这一事实 否则因行动失败
Now you can either get on message, or the DCO
导致阿卜德王子被杀的责任
can shoulder the responsibility for the operational failure
就由卧底事务部承担
that led to Prince Abboud's death.
我想提醒你 麦奎尔探员
I want to remind you, Agent McGuire.
哈尼·吉布里尔的事已有结论
The matter regarding Hani Jibril has been classified
这是为国♥家♥安♥全♥着想
for reasons of national security.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
我们不需要征得你的同意
We don't need you to be okay with this.
很好
Good.
因为我反对
Because I'm not.
吉布里尔一直在谴责沙特王室
Jibril was a critic of the House of Saud.
在他们看来 是她一手策划的
As far as they're concerned, she did it.
而所有人都会同意这个观点
And I think everyone else is gonna buy that story.
现在 我们知道是艾伦·劳雷陷害了她
Now, we know that Aaron Rawley set her up.
那劳雷的动机是什么
What was Rawley's motive, then?
这个我们还没搞清楚
That's the missing piece.
现在我们该认为
So now do we think that
劳雷是为沙特王室效力的吗
Rawley was working for the House of Saud?
还是说有别人想要
Or was it someone else that was trying to
除掉阿卜德王子
get Prince Abboud out of the way?
我觉得我可能知道是谁
I think I might know who.
在艾伦·劳雷为国♥务♥院♥工作之前
Before Aaron Rawley joined the State Department,
他曾短暂为一家美国石油公♥司♥工作过
he worked briefly for an American oil company
那家公♥司♥跟沙特王室签了很大一单采油合同
that had a huge contract for Saudi oil blocks.
几个月前 阿卡迪亚收♥购♥了那家公♥司♥
Couple of months ago, Arcadia bought that company.
就在收♥购♥之后 阿卜德王子
And right after the sale, Prince Abboud
将采油权给了另一家沙特公♥司♥
handed the rights to a Saudi company instead.
那为什么王子要来阿卡迪亚开会
Then why did the Prince meet with Arcadia?
我猜是来协商解决方案的
Negotiating a settlement would be my guess.
阿卡迪亚想要采油权
Arcadia wanted the oil rights--
就必须除掉阿卜德
Abboud had to be removed.
这是动机 那其他怎么解释
That's a start. What's the rest?
这就是问题 他们的网络安全程度
There's the problem. Their cybersecurity
可以跟国♥家♥安♥全♥局媲美
is about as airtight as the NSA.
肯定有解决的办法
There's gotta be some type of way.
总会有办法 这只取决于
There's always a way. It just depends on
你有多大能耐
how much "way" you can handle.
我以前用过一款间谍软件
There's a spyware program that I've used before.
可以打开阿卡迪亚防火墙的后门
It could open a back door in Arcadia's firewall,
让我能远程登录
give me remote access.
-这主意不错 -但我们没有搜查证
- That's not a bad idea. - But we don't have a warrant.
只要你不被发现就没关系
Well, it's not a bad idea if you don't get caught.
我跟米洛伊会面之后
After my meeting with Milloy...
玛姬 绝对不能让别人抓到你窃取数据
Maggie, you can't get caught trying to steal data.
阿卡迪亚政策委员会 总部
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶市 下午3点19分
请看镜头
Look into the camera, please.
好了
Okay.
哈里斯小姐
Ms. Harris?
对 是哈里斯探员
Yes, I'm Agent Harris.
我们打电♥话♥联♥系♥过
We spoke on the phone.
我是蒂姆·克罗斯利 数据安♥全♥部♥的主管
Tim Crosley, head of Data Security.
-你好 -我以为联调局已经
- Right. Hi. - I thought the FBI had already
拿到了所有袭击当天的监视录像
collected all the video surveillance from the attack.
他们确实拿到了 是我们拿到了
They did. We did.
但我们发现有一处画面有干扰
But we found a glitch.
-干扰 -可能根本无关紧要
- A glitch? - It's probably nothing,
但我还是需要检查下备份服务器
but I just need to check the backup server,
确保没被人篡改过
make sure no one tampered with it.
这种事绝不可能发生
There's no way someone could've done that.
我知道 我们只是想以防万一
I know. But we need to be thorough.
不知道你看没看到我发给你的
I don't know if you saw the addendum
法♥院♥传票的附录
to the subpoena that I sent over.
-附录 没看到 -没有吗
- Addendum, no. - No?
抱歉我以为我发给你了 这是扫描件
I'm sorry, I thought I sent it. Here's a scan of it.
法官的签名有点看不清楚 但是
It's kind of hard to make out the Judge's signature, but...
跟我来吧
Follow me.
只有阿卡迪亚雇员
Only Arcadia employees have clearance
有登录主机权限
to access the mainframe.
当然 我理解
Of course, I get it.
不如你替我检查吧
Um, maybe you can do it for me?
时间码是多少
What's the timecode?
15:05到15:09
Um... 15:05 to 15:09.
有时候你们所谓的信♥号♥♥干扰
Sometimes the glitch, as you call it,
只是数据传输中出了点小错误
is just an error in the data transfer.
我也是这么告诉他们的 但是
That's what I told them, but
你也了解他们那种人
you know how they are.
我没看到信♥号♥♥干扰
Yeah, I'm not seeing it.
好的 我就知道没事
Good. I knew it was nothing.
其实我还需要再下载一次
Um, I actually need to download the data again
以供我们的鉴证科研究
so that our forensics can study it.
可以吗
Do you mind?
我只需要这几分钟的就行
I just need the four or five minutes around that, and
之后就不用再打扰你了
I will be out of your hair.
好吧
Yeah.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for your help.
我有话想跟你说
Hey. I need to talk to you and you're probably
我说完了你可能会生气
gonna be mad when I tell you.
那就别告诉我了
Then I definitely don't want to hear it.
-但这事很重要 -那就说吧
- But it's a big deal. - Then what.
-你得保证你不能生我的气 -玛姬
- You promise you won't get mad? - Maggie.
好吧 还记得我说我可以用后门程式
All right, you know how I told you I was gonna use the spyware
进入阿卡迪亚主机
on Arcadia's mainframe so that I could access
以便进入高度机密的网络吗
their highly secure and protected network?
-记得 -但我发现
- Yes. - All right, well, it turns out
这个防火墙有点不好过
that the firewall was a little tough to get around.
所以你没弄到信息吗
So you didn't get anything.
我弄到了 只是我得在大楼内部弄
No, I did. I just had to do it from inside the building.
内部
Inside?
你黑进了阿卡迪亚
You broke into Arcadia?
我这么做是因为我相信
I did it based on my convictions
哈尼·吉布里尔是无辜的
that Hani Jibril is innocent.
而且这案子也给卧底事务部带来了危机
And, news flash -- DCO's ass is on the line with this case, okay?
这么做我一点都不后悔
And I would do it again.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
这取决于你都弄到了什么
It all depends on what you got.
这是我从阿卡迪亚主机调取的
I pulled this off the mainframe at Arcadia.
首席运营官秘密的通过法因王子
The COO carefully documented a series of wire transfers to him
名下的挂名公♥司♥多次给他汇款
from a front company that's linked to Prince Fayeen.
还有一些付款给艾伦·劳雷的
He's also got detailed disbursement schedules
支出明细表和支付给阿买♥♥德·哈桑的
for payouts to Aaron Rawley and operational funds
运作经费 支付了有一年多了
for Ahmed Hassan. It goes back over a year.
说明艾伦·劳雷是
So Aaron Rawley was a mole for Arcadia
阿卡迪亚在国♥务♥院♥的内线
operating inside the State Department.
他们在用手法成熟的秘密行动
They're running a full-fledged covert operation
来确保自己的采油权
to secure oil rights.
波特留下这些是想当后路吗
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表