剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
What the hell you doing
是要干什么
bringing two cops in here?
你会害死我的
You're gonna get me killed.
尼克 闭嘴
Nic, shut up.
尊重点基本原则 伙计
Respect some basic rules, man.
我们需要情报
We want information.
贝克尔斯菲市发生了一起绑♥架♥
There was a kidnapping in Bakersfield.
我们觉得是车♥臣♥黑♥手♥党♥干的
We think Chechen Mafia pulled the job.
我怎么会知道这种事
How am I supposed to know anything about that?
你认识这些家伙
You're tuned into those guys.
认识 也许我时不时会听到些消息
Tuned in? Maybe I hear some things now and then.
可从没听过关于欧时纳干的绑♥架♥的事
Heard zero about the kidnapping the Obshina pulled.
抱歉你们白走一趟
Sorry you wasted a trip.
下次先打电♥话♥过来吧 现在给我出去
Try calling next time. Now get out.
别扯谈了 尼克
Cut the shit, Nic.
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
比起你们那些家伙可让我害怕得多
Those guys scare me a lot more than you do.
所以我无可奉告
So I have nothing to say.
一旦查到我
Anything comes back to me,
你们就跟死人去谈吧
you'll be talking to a dead man.
好吧 我们试试这个
Well, let's try that.
一颗子弹
One bullet.
跟死人谈谈
Talk to a dead man.
滚开
Piss off.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你们俄♥国♥人
You Russians.
你们玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘的方法
Something about the way you play roulette,
太不刺♥激♥了
it's... it's just not sporting.
游戏结束得太快
Game's over too fast.
你只有一次机会
You only get to play once.
搞什么 伙计
What the hell, man?
马丁
Martin.
这样...
This way...
我们就能玩两回
we can play twice.
天哪
Oh, God.
马丁 冷静
Martin, cool it.
生死未知就在一线间
Future progeny on the line.
我喜欢
I like that.
迪米特里
Dimitri.
迪米特里
Yeah, Dimitri.
姓什么
Dimitri who?
我不知道他姓什么
I don't know his last name.
他昨晚过来 扔下了很多钱
He came in last night, he dropped a lot of cash.
提到了贝克尔斯菲市
H-he mentioned Bakersfield.
我说我会在新闻上看到的 他点了点头
I said I'd seen it on the news, and he nodded.
就这些
That's it.
我发誓
I swear.
好了
Well...
我们没那么多时间
we don't have all day.
去找迪米特里
Let's go find Dimitri.
迪米特里·格洛史考夫住所
斯沃莱克 洛杉矶 加州 下午3点58分
这家伙怎么还不出来
This guy is taking forever
但愿迪米特里没聪明到看穿他
Hope Dimitri's not smart enough to bust him.
别再整牛仔那套了
No more of that cowboy shit.
轮盘赌什么的
Like the roulette routine.
枪没上子弹
The gun wasn't loaded.
只是让你以为上了子弹
I just made you believe it was.
不管上没上子弹
Loaded or not--
要是再这样我就去找盖茨
if it happens again I'm going to Gates.
对迪米特里这种人讲什么规则
You think the rules apply to men like Dimitri?
或者国父
Or the Founding Father?
这不是重点
It's not the point.
不 这就是重点
No, it's exactly the point.
要是在洛杉矶有个化学武器
If we have a loose chemical weapon in L.A.,
我们守什么规矩都不重要了
it doesn't matter what rules we follow.
摄像头装好了 准备就绪
Cameras are live. You're all set.
玛姬
Maggie,
摄像头装好了
cameras are live.
谢了 克里斯特
Thanks, Crystal.
音频视频信♥号♥♥上线
A/V signal online.
我们
We are...
瞧瞧这
eyes up.
迪米特里·格洛史考夫
Dimitri Groshkov.
车♥臣♥黑帮打手 两起谋杀案嫌犯
Chechen mob enforcer, suspected in two murders.
怪不得他现在还单身
Wonder why he's still single.
就是他
It's him.
谁
Who?
被损坏录像里的警官
The officer from the dash cam video.
绑匪之一
One of the kidnappers.
玛姬 调出录像
Maggie, pull up the footage of...
已经调出了 长官
Already on it, sir.
不是开枪的那个 另一个
Not the shooter, the other one.
72%吻合
百分之72 这个吻合度可以了
72%-- I can work with those odds.
伙计们
People.
这就是我们的嫌疑人
That's our suspect.
要我们把迪米特里带来吗
Should we bring Dimitri in?
不 迪米特里会直接请律师
No, Dimitri would just lawyer up
我们根本没办法找出那一家人
and we wouldn't be any closer to finding the family.
记录扫描有什么收获
Anything from the records sweep?
玛姬搜索了他的邮件和电♥话♥记录
Maggie data-mined his e-mail and phone records,
但都没有提到过哈伯德
but there was no mention of the Hubbards.
我们可以试着激怒迪米特里
We could try to, uh, provoke Dimitri,
让他找他的上级 联♥系♥有关绑♥架♥的事
have him reach out to his handlers about the kidnapping.
怎么激怒他
Provoke him how?
利用特洛伊的线人
Use Troy's CI.
叫他约迪米特里今晚去俱乐部
Have him invite Dimitri to the club tonight.
这个人是黑帮打手
This guy is mob muscle.
他渴望地位和尊重
He yearns for status, respect.
如果斯宾塞·霍尔特
Have Spencer Holt
提出要给他帮忙
offer his services.
这会惊到他
It could spook him.
然后我们就向他提供现身的动机
Then we'll offer him an incentive to show up.
动机
An incentive?
我听说斯宾塞的银行家来了
I hear Spencer's banker is in town.
你准备好了吗
You up for it?
听起来可以
That sounds good.
我觉得这是我们最好的方案
I think it's our best option.
考虑到威胁的严重性
Considering the level of threat
和被挟持的无辜家庭 我同意
and a victimized, innocent family, I agree.
一小时内交一份行动计划到我桌上
Get an operational plan on my desk in one hour.
马丁
Martin?
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
怎么了
What's up?
我们清理博比·梅塔电脑时
When we cleaned up Bobby Mehta's computer,
找到了一些只许你看的未归档文件
we found some off-book files for your eyes only.
他是谁
Who is he?
你真以为
You really think
你是马丁·欧达姆吗
you're Martin Odum?
马丁·欧达姆根本不存在
There is no Martin Odum.
那我是谁
Who am I?
我到底是谁
Who am I?!
你认识我都快八年了
You've known me almost eight years.
还信不过我吗
You can't trust me?
他的名字是
His name's...
罗伯特·麦克库姆斯
Robert McCombs.
他露宿街头 还有精神疾病
He's homeless, mentally ill.
一直在跟踪我
He'd been following me.
我找博比帮我查查他是谁
I asked Bobby to ID him.
博比死后
Right after Bobby died,
麦克库姆斯也被杀了
McCombs was murdered.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表