剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
scrambled our brains or something.
他们给我们的牙齿里埋了芯片
They put, uh, microchips in our teeth.
这简直是胡扯
That's paranoid nonsense.
是吗 他们要除掉我们
Is it?! They want us dead.
他们要除掉我们 所以才会四处追捕我们
They want us dead. That is why they're hunting us down.
明白吗 这样他们才能掩盖
Right? So they can cover up
他们在那边对我们的所作所为
whatever they did to us over there.
我告诉你 不要信任任何人
I am telling you -- don't trust anyone.
不要相信任何人 不要相信任何人
Trust no one. Trust no one.
-任何人 -任何人
- No one. - No one.
跟我讲讲麦克库姆斯的事
Tell me about Mccombs.
我不知道 麦克库姆斯
I don't know, Mccombs,
在他刚出现症状时找到了我
he-he found me when his symptoms started to show up.
我们试着寻找答案 却处处碰壁
And we tried to get some answers, but we just hit walls.
我告诉你 这里面绝对藏着什么大秘密
I am telling you, there is some kind of cover up going on.
而且涉及的级别很高
And it goes to the top, man.
很高
To the top.
你还见过这照片上的其他人吗
Have you spoken to anyone else in this photo?
他们都死了
They're all dead.
我以为只剩我和麦克库姆斯了
I thought it was just Mccombs and me left,
直到你出现 现在就剩我们三个还活着
till you show up -- now there's three of us.
不 还是两个人
No, there's still two.
麦克库姆斯死了
Mccombs is dead now.
他们找到他了
They got him?
他们找到他了 他过于暴露自己了
They got him... He got too exposed.
我得赶快离开这儿 我要消失
I gotta get the hell out of here, man; I gotta disappear.
等等
Wait...
怎么了
What is it?
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What is it?
有个人 这个家伙
There's-there's this guy, this guy that...
麦克库姆斯在找的人
Mccombs was looking for.
麦克库姆斯在找的人
This guy Mccombs was looking for.
我把他的名字写下来了
I wrote his name down here.
也许联邦探员可以 找到他
Maybe the FBI can... can track him down.
这个人 凯尔·多布森
This guy -- Kyle Dobson.
凯尔·多布森
这个人知道我们在那里发生的一切
This guy knows what happened to us over there.
他当时是那里的负责人
He was in charge over there.
他现在人在哪里
Where he is now?
不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我也不想知道
I don't know. I don't want to know.
对这个人我敬而远之
I wouldn't touch that guy with a ten-foot pole.
可能是这人杀了麦克库姆斯
I mean, this guy probably killed McCombs.
加州洛杉矶
退伍军人医院办事处
医患之间有保密协议
This issue is doctor-patient confidentiality.
很抱歉 但我不能告诉你们
I'm sorry, but I can't tell you about the treatment
麦克库姆斯先生的治疗情况
we provided for Mr. McCombs.
这案子正在调查阶段 布鲁克斯医生
This is an active investigation, Dr. Brooks;
罗伯特·麦克库姆斯不再享有任何隐私保护
Robert McCombs no longer has anything to protect.
他死了
He's dead.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
但我还是不能向你们透露任何信息
Still doesn't change anything.
你是要我们给你发传票吗
So you're gonna make us get a subpoena?
生活就是这么不易
Life's tough.
是的
Yeah.
的确是
Yeah, it is, so...
告诉我 这段时间你开了多少氧化酶处方
tell me, how many OXY scrips you writing these days?
很难说
I... couldn't say.
为什么
Why?
我知道氧化酶滥用是个大问题
Well, I know that OXY abuse is a huge problem.
你也知道药品强制管理局的规定吧
And you know what the DEA says, right?
信任 但也要核实
Trust, but verify.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
不 当然不是 我绝对不会这么做
No, no, of course not. I would never do that.
不如说是有说服力的法律依据
Just call it persuasive authority.
这件事你知我们知
We'll keep it between us.
不 不
No! no, no.
你以为你知道 其实你不知道
You think you know. But you don't know, man.
你只是以为你知道 但其实
You only think you know, but it's a...
这是战争的悲剧
It's a tragedy of war.
会吞噬你
It chews you up.
在伊♥拉♥克♥ 他们根本不在乎我们的死活
You go to Iraq, they don't care what happens to us.
他被诊断出有解离性人格疾患
He was diagnosed with a dissociative identity disorder.
就像是人格分♥裂♥症吗
Is that like a split personality?
类似 他更像是迷失了自我
Similar. More like he... lost himself,
忘记他原本的身份
Forgot who he was.
从伊♥拉♥克♥回来后
When he came back from Iraq
他患上了严重的创伤后遗症
he had severe PTSD:
包括失眠 夜靥 妄想症 失忆
insomnia, night terrors, paranoia, memory loss.
我和埃文斯说 和埃文斯说
I told Evans, I told Evans, I told Evans...
他需要躲避
He needs to take cover.
你知道埃文斯是谁吗
Evans-- do you know who that is?
他是麦克库姆斯在伊♥拉♥克♥的朋友
He was a friend of McCombs' from Iraq.
来看过他一次
Came in to visit him here once.
他姓丹尼斯
His first name was... Dennis.
火雨行动
It was Raining Fire.
我看到整个世界在燃烧
I saw a whole world burn.
那话怎么说来着 他们不会因为你的偏执
What's that saying? Just because you're Paranoid
而放弃出动追捕你
doesn't mean they're not out to get you?
刚才那招用得漂亮
Well played back there.
你怎么知道那个医生处方用药过量
How'd you know the doctor was overprescribing?
试试手气 算算几率
Rolled the dice, played the odds.
就是说你侥幸猜中
So you just got lucky.
不是侥幸 是洞察力 熟练的洞察力
No, no luck. Skill. Masterful skill.
你在哪学会这些洞察力的
So, where did you pick up these skills?
加入局里之前 我曾在洛杉矶凶案组待过
I was with LAPD Homicide before I joined the Bureau.
那种真正的警♥察♥
You know, the real police.
明白
Mm, I get it.
你也是那种假清高
You're one of those reverse snobs,
看不起联邦调查局学院出来的人
down on anybody who came up through the academy.
你们认为我们轻而易得
You think we had it easy.
事实就是事实
Well, facts being what they are...
差不多就是这样
Pretty much.
卧底事务部有点不一样
DCO's a little different.
凯尔·多布森被国际刑♥警♥通缉
Kyle Dobson is wanted by Interpol,
但是档案是密封的
but the file is sealed
没有盖茨的批准 谁都拿不到
there's no access without Gates' authorization.
我想要些鸭肉卷
I want some duck rolls.
服务员去哪了
Where did the waiter go?
就这样不见了
He just disappeared.
多布森从2003年至2006待在伊♥拉♥克♥
Dobson was in Iraq from 2003 to 2006.
和一个名叫威瑞克斯的私人私营军事承包商一起
With a private military contractor named Verex,
在伊♥拉♥克♥ 他因来路不明的钱和失踪的武器
where he was under scrutiny for unaccounted money,
包括萨♥达♥姆♥宫殿的地毯而接受审查
missing weapons, even some rugs from Saddam's palace,
但是调查却没取得什么进展
but the investigations went nowhere.
-他现在人在哪里 -在休斯敦
- Where is he now? - Houston.
当地警♥察♥把多布森视为走私集团嫌疑人
Local PD has Dobson pegged as a suspect in a smuggling ring.
他们找不到他
They can't find him.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你用了卧底事务部的电脑吗
Did you use the computers at DCO?
你有照我说的那样掩盖你的行踪吗
Did you cover your tracks like I said?
当然
Of course.
因为我不想盖茨或是任何人
'Cause I don't want any of this coming back on you
把事情的苗头指向你
not from Gates, not from anyone else.
我知道的 马丁
I got it, Martin.
我不是想对你太苛刻
Well, I don't mean to be harsh.
我不是小孩子了
I'm a big girl.
我知道自己在做什么
Okay? I know what I'm doing.
所以我才能发现这些资料
That's how I was able to find this.
这是什么
What is it?
我在他伊♥拉♥克♥的档案里发现的
Found it in his Iraq file.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表