剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
You got it.
马丁和嫌疑人开始移♥动♥了
Martin and the suspect are on the move.
行进路线: 世界道
我们在跟踪那辆轿车
We're on the limo.
从洛杉矶机场往北驶入世界道
Heading north out of LAX onto World Way.
行进路线: 世界道
行进路线: 塞普尔韦达大道
疑犯在塞普尔韦达大道向北行驶
Suspect heading north on Sepulveda.
行进路线: 西曼彻斯特大道
等一下 他在做什么
Wait a minute, what's he doing?
他不可能发现我们跟踪他的
There's no way he spotted us.
你要把车开去哪里
Where are you going?
走捷径上高速公路
A shortcut to the freeway.
把车停在路边
Let's pull over.
玛姬 他在哪里
Maggie, where is he?
他刚在西曼彻斯特大道转右
He just turned right on Manchester.
他又在克斯顿道上转右了
He's making another right on Truxton.
他故意多转几个弯的
He's making deliberate turns.
这是反跟踪的手法
It's a countersurveillance pattern.
他在试探自己是否被跟踪
He's looking for a tail.
好吧 那我们就在这里等着
All right, we're just gonna wait here.
你们为什么停在路边
Why are you stopping?
他在试探自己是否被跟踪
He's checking to see if he's being followed.
相信我
Trust me.
行进路线: 西87街
他在西87街转右
Okay, he turned right on 87th,
塞普尔韦达东路转左
left on Sepulveda East Way.
他在拉提赫拉路转右
He's turning right on La Tijera.
行进路线: 塞普尔韦达东路
他在绕圈
He's going in a circle.
好 他又在塞普尔韦达大道转右了
Okay, he's turning right on Sepulveda again.
你应该很快就会看到他了
You should see him any second.
你做了对的决定
It was a good call.
你刚才不是说要走捷径的吗
I thought you said we were taking a shortcut.
很抱歉 走错路了
Uh, sorry. Uh, wrong street.
我搞错了
I was confused.
这可真让人放心
That's reassuring.
别担心 我们很快就到了
Don't worry. We will be there soon.
好
Right.
行进路线: 塞普尔韦达大道
他们的车停在塞普尔韦达大道和
They're stopped at the corner of Sepulveda
埃尔米卡诺街的拐弯处
and El Camino.
我们看到他了 现在是红灯
Yeah, we got him. It's a red light.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
该死 他要闯红灯
Shit, he's running the red.
玛姬 别跟丢了
Maggie, don't lose him.
行进路线: 74街
他们在74街转右了
They turned right on 74th.
坐稳
Hold on.
玛姬
Maggie.
行进路线: 内勒大道
他们在内勒大道转右了
They turned left on Naylor.
我们距离他们三十秒
We're 30 seconds out.
行进路线: 内勒大道
玛姬 怎么回事 人去哪儿了
Maggie, what happened? Where is he?
失去信♥号♥♥了
The signal's gone.
赶紧找回
Well, get it back.
怎么回事
What's going on?
信♥号♥♥在内勒大道上没了
We lost the signal on Naylor.
快去那里看看
Get up there now.
轿车不见了
The limo's gone.
玛姬 他在哪里
Maggie, where is he?
把他找出来
Find him.
信♥号♥♥找不回来了 长官 已经消失了
I don't have the signal, sir. It's gone.
信♥号♥♥被阻碍
It's being blocked.
封锁那一区
Lock the area down.
跟洛杉矶警局请求支援
Call LAPD for help.
我们的探员刚被绑♥架♥了
We just got an agent abducted.
你想做什么
What do you want?
我们要问你几个问题
We have some questions for you.
把手放在身后
Hands behind your back.
看来你不喜欢我的报道
I take it you didn't like my story.
你给我写读者来信就好
You could have just written a letter to the editor.
我想让你告诉我
I want the names of every single person
每个拿到你给法里斯·纳迪尔的信息的
who has a copy of the information
人的名字
you gave to Faris Nadir.
名字太多了记不清
There's too many to keep straight.
而且如果你继续把我搞得头昏脑胀...
And if you keep making me feel dizzy...
我向你保证...
Before we are done here...
在我们的交涉结束前
I promise you,
你会把名字都告诉我的
you will give me every name.
会有人四处找我的
People will be looking for me.
如果找不到我
And if they can't find me,
他们就会公开证据 你阻止不了他们
then the evidence goes public and you can't stop it.
你不知道你惹的是谁
You have no idea who you've angered.
法因王子是绍德王室的后裔
Prince Fayeen is a descendant of the House of Saud,
真♥主♥亲自指定的
the family anointed by Allah himself
麦加守护者
to be the guardians of Mecca.
攻击王子
By attacking the Prince,
相当于攻击了真♥主♥
you have attacked Allah himself.
真♥主♥的怒火毫不留情
And his wrath is merciless.
你这篇布道是想说什么
Are you going somewhere with this sermon?
你会合作的
You will cooperate.
走着瞧
You will see.
会吗
Will I?
有比身体疼痛更糟的事
There are worse things than physical pain.
甚至有比死亡更糟的事
Worse than death even.
这些年来 你以为你可以躲在面具后面
All these years, you thought you could hide behind a mask.
你以为你在保护自己
You thought you were protecting yourself,
隐藏你的踪迹
covering your tracks.
你的敌人看不见你
Invisible to your enemies.
没人能一辈子欺骗下去
Nobody can lie forever.
我们知道你的名字
We know your name.
联调局特别探员马丁·欧达姆
Special agent Martin Odum of the FBI.
我说得没错吧
Isn't that right?
我们要找桑娅·欧达姆
Look for Sonya Odum.
-艾登 -妈妈 -快跑
- Aiden! - Mum! - Let's go.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
不不 往这边跑 快跑
No, no. This way, this way, hurry!
快
Quick!
妈妈 他们是谁
Mum, who are they?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表