剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
一个精密的爆♥炸♥装置
A very sophisticated explosive device.
一个自称弗吉尼亚公民军的组织
A group calling itself the Citizens' Army of Virginia...
如果你能想象到这种局面
...if you can imagine this, were larger...
只知道他自称国父
...known only as the Founding Father.
他们正在撤离民众
...they were trying to move people out of the way...
已经声明对爆♥炸♥事件负责
...has claimed responsibility for the bombing...
炸♥弹♥发生了爆♥炸♥ 造成了伤亡
...did go off. It did the damage...
目前已有57人丧生
...which has so far taken the lives of 57 people.
弗吉尼亚公民军训练营
九个月后
迪特曼
Dittmann,
停止射击
hold your fire.
斯特里特想见你
Streeter wants to see you.
见我
Me?
就是你 立刻
You. Now.
我把林肯·迪特曼带来了 老大
I got Lincoln Dittmann here, boss.
什么事
What's the matter?
你们看着跟死了宠物狗似的
You all look like your d-dog died or something.
出什么问题了吗
Some kind of problem?
拉塞尔觉得有问题
Russell here thinks so.
他说你一直对弗吉尼亚公民军出言不逊
He says you've been talking trash about the Citizens' Army of Virginia.
你觉得这事好笑吗
You think that's funny?
得了吧 拉塞尔 我只是说我不想
Come on, Russell. All I said was I'm tired of shooting
再打纸靶子了
p-p-paper targets.
我来这是因为我听说
I came here 'cause I heard you were the ones
炸掉威奇托联邦大楼的是你们
who blew up that federal building in Wichita,
但自打我到这 看到的就是一群
but all I've seen so far is a bunch of wannabes
不敢动真格的混混
who don't want to do anything real.
国父会改变这一切的
The Founding Father's gonna change all that.
国父
The F-F-Founding Father?
没错
That's right.
他已经准备好去推♥翻♥
He's ready to start a fire that's gonna burn down
所谓的政♥府♥了
the so-called government.
是吗
Well...
我想问的是 怎么这么久才准备好
all I can say is, what took him so long?
自打我加入 就在等这个机会
I mean, that's all I've been waiting for since I got here,
把什么玩意炸掉
the chance to blow some shit up.
算我一个 告诉我该干啥就行
I'm in. You just tell me what you need me to do.
我就去做
I'll do it.
任何事都行 任何事
Anything, okay? Anything.
甚至去死吗
Even die?
说归说 你的确说了不少
Talk is talk, and you sure talk a lot.
但你愿意为这个事业奉献多少
But how far are you willing to go for the cause?
我搞了15年建筑
I worked c-construction for 15 years.
工作却突然被个"湿背人"抢走了
[湿背人:非法进入美国的墨西哥人]
Then they gave my job to some wetback.
妻子离我而去
My wife left me,
还带走了我的女儿
took my daughter with her.
我已经没什么可失去的了
I ain't got nothing to lose.
人生就是如此操蛋 林肯
Life's a bitch, Lincoln.
但谁也不许对弗吉尼亚公民军出言不逊
But no one trash-talks the Citizens' Army of Virginia.
你挺有种 林肯
You got big balls, Lincoln.
这点我承认了
I'll give you that.
天哪
Come on.
原来是这么回事吗
Is this how this works?
这意味着我已经入伙了吗
Does that mean I'm in?
这意味着国父想见你
It means the Founding Father wants to meet you.
什么时候
Well, when?
明天
Tomorrow.
什么情况
What the hell?
我们是枪♥械♥管理局
This is the ATF.
趴下
Get on the ground!
双手放在脑后 放下武器
Hands on your head and drop your weapons!
斯特里特 我们得带你离开
Streeter, we got to get you out of here.
快走 快走
Come on! Come on!
-这边走 -枪♥械♥管理局 趴下
- Let's go! This way! - ATF! Get on the ground!
枪♥械♥管理局要来你怎么不提醒我一声
I'd have appreciated a heads-up the ATF was coming.
我也不知道
I didn't know.
我不知道他们怎么会来
I have no idea why they're here.
把枪扔掉 拉塞尔 扔掉
Lose the gun, Russell. Lose it.
双手放在脑后 快点
Put your hands on your head. Do it now.
不许动 气都不许喘
Don't move! Do not even breathe!
放松 小伙子 我是联调局的
Easy, boys. I'm FBI.
私密行动
Covert Operations.
他跟我是一起的
And he's with me.
安全代码FEZ
Clearance code Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu.
调度中心 我需要确认安全代码
Dispatch, I need cover code confirmation.
FEZ
Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu.
收到 正在核查
Copy that. Checking now.
六个月了
Six months.
我卧底了六个月
That's how long I've been under, six months.
就因为你们突击搜捕武器而功亏一篑
And you blow my cover for a weapons bust.
FEZ已确认 长官
Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu cleared, sir.
我们来是执行非法武器搜查令
We came here to serve a warrant to seize illegal firearms.
这不是我们的错
We're not taking the fall for this.
比起阻止一场恐怖袭击
You're more worried about covering your ass
你更为撇清自己而担心
than stopping a terrorist attack.
你在说什么 什么恐怖袭击
What are you talking about? What terrorist attack?
手榴弹
Grenade!
你是谁
So, who are you?
马丁·欧达姆
Martin Odum.
跟上头汇报吧
Call it in.
潜龙谍影
第一季第一集
圣费尔南多谷
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶市
儿子
Hey, kid.
爸爸
Dad!
过来
Come here.
看看你
Hey, look at you.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
我想死你了
I missed you.
抱歉我没先打个电♥话♥ 但...
I'm sorry I didn't call, but...
我无时无刻不在想你
I thought about you every day.
你抓到他们了吗 那些坏人
Did you get 'em? The bad guys?
抓到了
Yeah, I got 'em.
-我就知道你会的 -看看你
- I knew you would. - Wow, look at you.
才六个月 你长高了三十厘米吧
Six months, you must've grown a foot.
从你走后就长了一厘米多 我一直在测量
A half inch since you left. I've been keeping track.
爸爸 我会新球技了
And, Dad, I can do this trick with the ball
就跟踮起来一样
where I can, like, flip it.
我基本上能做到了 就是得练习
I mean, I can almost do it, but I just need to work on it.
我之前看到了
Yeah, I saw you.
马丁
Martin.
桑雅
Hi, Sonya.
我...
Hey, I, uh...
把支票给你带过来
just brought around your check.
宝贝去屋里 我跟你♥爸♥爸说说话
Go inside so I can talk to your dad, honey.
-妈妈 他才刚来 -没事的 艾登
- Mom, he just got here. - That's okay, Aiden.
我不能久留
I can't stay.
要不我明晚给你做晚饭吧 中餐
Listen, maybe I'll cook you dinner tomorrow night, huh? Chinese.
棒极了 我都等不及了
Awesome. Can't wait.
明天见
See you then.
不知道你回来了
Didn't know you were back.
抱歉 我本该...
I'm sorry. I should've...
你不能在消失几个月后就这么突然出现
You can't just pop back up after months of being gone
还期望一切如常
and expect everything to be the same.
-并不是这样 -抱歉 我要走了
- They're not. - I'm sorry. I'll get going.
马丁
Martin,
你支票上怎么签的是林肯·迪特曼
you signed the check Lincoln Dittmann?
什么
What?
你支票上签的是林肯·迪特曼
You signed the check Lincoln Dittmann.
我告诉你他们换错人了
不对不对 你不知道你...
不对不对 你说的不对
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表