剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Porter keep all this as an insurance policy?
我是这么想的
That'd be my guess.
以防法因王子要甩掉自己
In case Prince Fayeen tried to throw him under the bus.
这就是铁证
It's smoking gun evidence.
证明了法因王子伙同阿卡迪亚
Prince Fayeen conspired with Arcadia
刺杀了阿卜德王子
to assassinate Prince Abboud.
你从哪弄到这些的
Where'd you get all this?
我还是别说了 长官
I'd rather not say, sir.
那我猜这些证据来源非法了
So I'll assume the evidence was obtained illegally.
也就是说这些法庭都不会认
Which makes all of it inadmissible in court,
不管真假与否
whether it's true or not.
法因王子是世界首屈一指的富豪之一
Prince Fayeen is one of the wealthiest men in the world.
我想法律可能没法约束他
Thinks he's above the law.
事实是法律确实约束不了他
Well, the reality is is that he is above the law.
我们没法用合法手段解决此事
We can't do this legitimately.
但我们可以陪他玩政♥治♥
But we can play politics, too.
赛巴斯提安·伊根可以做一个系列报道
Sebastian Egan can write a series of articles.
这对王子来说绝对是桩重大丑闻
It'll be a massive scandal for the Prince.
《乔斯特》担得起这么重大的报道吗
Do you think Joust magazine can handle something this big?
它的编辑让赛巴斯提安·伊根这个传奇
Well, their editor's kept the Sebastian Egan legend
活了许多年了
alive for years.
他就是靠这种故事养家糊口的
It's the kind of story he lives for.
就算发表文章 让法因难堪
So we publish the article, embarrass Fayeen,
可仍然没有避免国际局势的危机啊
and we're still on the brink of an international crisis.
而且也没法还哈尼·吉布里尔自♥由♥
And it's not gonna free Hani Jibril.
我们必须要抓到法因王子在做
We'd have to catch Prince Fayeen doing something...
非法的事的证据
illegal.
没错
Exactly.
那么 到底怎么做
So what's the plan?
逼法因王子谋杀我
Make Prince Fayeen try to kill me.
其实 不
Well, no, I...
我真的不在乎您的不予置评 法官大人
I really don't care that you have no comment, Your Honor.
您总是判决未成年人
You consistently sentence minors
去同一家私人少年犯感化中心
to a private detention center...
您总是将他们发往那里
You consistently sentence them there --
一个和您有利益往来的感化中心
to a center in which you have a financial stake,
所以很抱歉 但是不管您是否回应
so, I'm sorry, but we're running this story
我们都会发表这篇报道
whether you comment or not.
而且 他挂我电♥话♥
And... He hung up on me.
看来你还是一如既往的站在风口浪尖啊
Still wearing a bull's-eye on your forehead, I see.
如果我没有惹别人生气
Well, if I wasn't pissing people off,
那不是说明我的工作没做好吗
I wouldn't be doing my job, would I?
很高兴见到你 赛巴斯提安
It's good to see you, Sebastian.
我也是 朱利安
And you too, Julian.
我快渴死了 赶紧给我倒杯酒吧
Now hurry and pour me a bloody drink before I die of thirst.
我需要你帮忙 朱利安
I need your help, Julian.
我就知道
Oh, and here it comes.
我们说好的
You know the deal.
我给你提供消息
I give you solid tips,
你用我的名字发文章
you write articles in my name.
我可不是你的罪犯内线
I'm not one of your criminal informants.
而且我也不喜欢直接和联调局合作
And I don't really like working hand in hand with the FBI.
这有损我作为一个记者的信誉
It tends to invalidate my credibility as a journalist.
你是联调局之外唯一一个知道
You're the only person outside
赛巴斯提安·伊根
the FBI that knows that Sebastian Egan
是个卧底探员的人
is really an undercover agent.
但原则就是原则
But it's the principle.
我不是执法机构的傀儡
I'm not a pawn of law enforcement.
不 你只是个发行热门杂♥志♥的
No. You're an angry rebel
愤怒叛逆者
who runs a popular magazine.
而且其中巨额利润还来源于我给的信息
Who by the way has profited extensively from my info.
好吧 你这完全是蛮不讲理
Okay, now you're being a jerk.
等我跟你说完 看你是不是还觉得
Well, see if you still think I'm a jerk
我蛮不讲理
after I give you this.
咱们来算算 去年
What? Let's see, last year,
你给了我个兔子
you gave me a rabbit.
前年你给了我个手榴弹 所以说
The year before you gave me a live grenade. So...
混♥蛋♥这称号♥可不是你想没就没的
the jerk thing didn't end.
我要告诉你的是难得一遇的新闻
I'm about to give you the story of a lifetime,
我的朋友
my friend.
你在说什么
What are you into?
你有在关注哈尼·吉布里尔的案子吧
You've been following the Hani Jibril case?
是的
I have.
很难相信她会去杀人
It's hard to believe that she'd kill anyone,
更别说杀王子了
let alone a prince.
不是她干的
She didn't.
我在听
I'm listening.
阿卜德王子的故事中还有很多
There's a lot more to the Prince Abboud story
你没有意识到的细节
than you realize.
我想发表几篇
I want to publish a couple of expos
赛巴斯提安·伊根署名的调查报告
articles written by Sebastian Egan
证实法因王子密谋杀害阿卜德
that proves Prince Fayeen conspired to kill Abboud,
并打算杀死哈尼·吉布里尔
and intended to kill Hani Jibril as well.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我百分百认真
Damn right I'm serious.
法因王子妒忌他的表兄阿卜德
Prince Fayeen was jealous of his cousin Abboud,
年轻潇洒又充满活力的他
who was not only the dashing, young, progressive face
不光代表了现代沙特阿♥拉♥伯
of modern Saudi Arabia,
还代表了变革
he also represented change.
很少有人知道阿卜德私下里还致力于
Few people knew that Abboud was secretly working to
给与妇女在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的选举权
give women the right to vote in Saudi Arabia.
今年早些时候 哈尼·吉布里尔和他对质过
Now, Hani Jibril confronted him about it earlier this year,
他向她保证
and he promised her
他会推动全国人♥民♥都享有选举权
he'd push for suffrage inside the kingdom.
试想下万一他成功了
Just think about if he'd done that.
让沙特阿♥拉♥伯的女性参与投票
Women voting in Saudi Arabia,
这简直是革命性的举动
that would be revolutionary.
这是场 彻底的权力变革
It's a... total power shift.
这也让阿卜德遭到杀身之祸
It'd certainly guarantee Abboud's murder.
但是其实他还没有付诸于实际行动 所以说
But he hadn't moved on that, so...
问题在于 有谁知道这件事
the real question is, who knew?
法因王子知道
Oh, Prince Fayeen knew.
他是个守旧的死硬派
He's a hard-liner who stands with the old guard.
他没法容忍♥在沙特阿♥拉♥伯
He can't stomach the thought of women
让女性享有平等权
having equality in Saudi Arabia--
这只是一部分理由
that's part of it.
更重要的是 阿卜德王子
More importantly, Prince Abboud
是沙特阿♥拉♥伯王位的公认继承人
is the putative successor to the Saudi throne.
所以法因想掌权的话
So in order for Fayeen to take the title,
就得除掉阿卜德
he needed Abboud out of his way.
他在洛杉矶时抓住了机会
He took his shot in Los Angeles.
阿卡迪亚政策委员会
The Arcadia Policy Council
本来能靠石油合同赚数十亿美元
stood to make billions on a lucrative oil contract.
不过那是在阿卜德将合同
That is, until Abboud awarded the contract
给沙特的公♥司♥之前的事了
to a Saudi company instead.
法因告诉阿卡迪亚的人只要他掌权
Fayeen told Arcadia he would give them the contract
并当上石油部长就能把合同给他们
once he seized power and became Oil Minister.
代价就是
Price was...
刺杀他的表兄
the assassination of his cousin.
阿卡迪亚想了个计划
Arcadia came up with the plan.
而哈尼·吉布里尔
And Hani Jibril
就是完美的替罪羊
was the perfect scapegoat.
法因王子和阿卡迪亚知道
Prince Fayeen and Arcadia knew
她不会错过在美国电视台上
she wouldn't miss an opportunity
和阿卜德对质的机会
to confront Abboud on American television,
让他公开宣称
put him on the spot, forcing him to publicly commit
会兑现他对她的承诺
to the promise he'd made to her.
而现在
And now...
现在 她被陷害成杀害阿卜德的凶手
well, now she's being framed for Abboud's murder.
你有证据能证明这些吗
Can you back any of this up?
要是没有的话我也不会来了
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表