剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
我他妈的要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth, damn it.
去我办公室
My office.
现在
Now.
我是不是为维拉克斯工作过
Did I work for Verax?
是不是因为这个他们才会找上我
Is that why they targeted me?
是不是这样巴什尔才知道我是联调局的
Is that how Bashir knew I was FBI?
是的
Yes.
你为维拉克斯工作过
You worked for Verax.
而且没错 你确实去过伊♥拉♥克♥
And yes, you were in Iraq.
八年了
Ah... eight years.
我们做了八年的朋友
Eight years we've been friends.
你一直在骗我 你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me. You've been lying to me!
坐下
Sit down.
你一直都知道
You knew all along!
-别闹 -你知道 尼尔森
- Please. - You knew, Nelson!
坐下
Sit down.
我在卧底事务部之前还管过联邦证人保护计划
I ran WITSEC operations before DCO.
我是消除者 帮助他人隐姓埋名
I was an eraser, helping people disappear.
2004年 局长要我处理你的事
In 2004, the Director of the Bureau handed me your case.
说你出了意外
They said that you'd been in an accident.
头部受伤
Head injury.
你看起来历经磨难
You looked like you'd been through hell.
因为我去过伊♥拉♥克♥
Because I'd been in Iraq.
我估计是
I assumed.
他们没透露更多
They didn't give me details.
我连你名字都不知道
I didn't know your name.
他们只告诉我要我保护你
They just said that I had to protect you.
说你有生命危险
And that your life was in danger.
所以
So...
"马丁·欧达姆"是卧底身份
"Martin Odum" is a legend.
没错
Yes.
妈妈
Mom.
你从哪拿的
How did you get that?
你落在卫生间里了
You dropped it in the bathroom,
我捡起来了
I was able to pick it up.
好孩子
Good boy.
我不知道你的密♥码♥
I don't know your passcode.
7、2、0、5
Seven, two, zero, five.
你的生日
Your birthday.
发送至马丁 求救
爸爸会来救我们的 妈妈
Dad's gonna save us, Mom.
我知道他会的
I know he will.
为什么费尽心思隐瞒真♥相♥
Why go to all that trouble to hide the truth?
为了保护你
To protect you.
从谁那保护我
Protect me from who?
我不知道
I don't know.
是机密
It's classified.
最高机密
At the highest levels.
我猜答案在这里面
I suspect the answers are in here.
国防部
任务:火雨行动
"火雨行动"
"Operation Raining Fire."
我记得些片段
I keep remembering pieces of it.
做梦的时候
In my dreams.
头痛的时候
When I get headaches.
那桑雅呢
What about Sonya?
她也有份吗
Is she a part of it?
我要知道 尼尔森
I have to know, Nelson.
还是去找她和艾登吧
Let's just find her and Aiden.
然后你就能亲自问她了
Then you can ask her yourself.
桑雅·欧达姆
求救
手♥机♥还开着机
The phone is still active.
三角定位信♥号♥♥就更容易了
That makes it easier to triangulate the signal.
快点 玛姬
Come on, Maggie.
我已经在尽快了
I'm working as fast as I can.
在那 是个小机场 看到了吗
There-- that's a small airport. See it?
要用私人飞机带走他们吗
Using a private charter to fly 'em out?
胆子挺大的
That's ambitious.
打给航管局
Call the FAA.
禁飞所有小型飞机
I want all small aircraft grounded.
等等 玛姬 把旁边那块居民区调出来
Hold on, Maggie-- isolate that neighborhood right next to it.
我知道那个地方
Now, see, I know that place.
我们缉毒时突袭过那里
We ran narco raids out of there.
开♥发♥商没钱建下去
The builder ran out of money,
所有房♥子都烂尾了
left all those houses unfinished.
他们肯定在那里 肯定是
That's where they are, got to be.
玛姬 通知战术小组
Maggie, alert tactical.
我不想等他们
I'm not waiting for them.
玛姬查出信♥号♥♥源了
Maggie isolated the signal.
地址是德雷克索路1519号♥
The address is 1519 Drexel.
克里斯特 解决他们
And Crystal, put 'em to sleep.
收到
Copy that.
你们来吗
You coming or not?
我去后面 你掩护他
I'll take the back, you cover him.
桑雅 在事情结束前
Sonya, we want to move you and Aiden
我们要把你和艾登转移到安全屋去
to a safe house until this is over.
我们为什么不能跟你在一起呢
Why can't we stay with you for the time being?
在我看来 那不够安全
That's not secure enough, in my opinion.
你们最好去安全屋 桑雅
You'd be better off in the safe house, Sonya.
你会跟我们一起来吗 爸爸
You're gonna come with us, right, Dad?
今晚不行 但我
I can't tonight, but, uh... I'll,
我会尽快去的
uh, I'll be there as soon as I can.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
我派巴♥拉♥斯♥克开车护送桑雅和艾登
I'm gonna have Balasco drive Sonya and Aiden.
不行 我要信得过的人
No, I want someone I can trust.
托尼
Tony.
没问题
You got it.
巴尔的摩酒店
洛杉矶市中心
康拉德·汤姆林
维拉特斯公♥司♥特别顾问
杰森·肖
维拉克斯公♥司♥执行总裁
这是赛巴斯提安·伊根
That's Sebastian Egan.
他是曝光哈尼·吉布里尔事件的记者
He's a journalist that was on the Hani Jibril expose.
这是沙特那边要找的人
This is who the Saudis went after.
整个事情就跟俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃一样
This story is just one big Russian doll.
伦恩·巴罗 打手
Len Barlow, roughneck.
是他绑♥架♥了我们维拉克斯
He was the one that kidnapped
在休斯顿的现场指挥 凯尔·多布森
our Verax field operative in Houston-- Kyle Dobson.
事态恶化时多布森在巴士拉[伊♥拉♥克♥城市]
Dobson was in Basra when it all went to hell.
在多布森变成负担前我们不得不干掉他
We had to contain that situation when Dobson became a liability.
有四个化名吗
So, four aliases?
但丁·奥巴克
我们就知道四个
Well, that we know of.
但我们能确定的是
But what we do know is
赛巴斯提安·伊根
所有化名都在调查我们的行动
that they're all investigating aspects of our operation.
我们的线人说他是联调局卧底事务部的
Our source on the inside said he's FBI, DCO.
赛巴斯提安·伊根
他的真名是马丁·欧达姆
His real name is Martin Odum.
马丁·欧达姆探员
Agent Martin Odum.
不管他自称什么
Or whatever he calls himself.
赛巴斯提安·伊根
我找这混♥蛋♥找了十年了
I've been looking for this son of a bitch for ten years.
你认识他吗
You know him?
咱们可以合作
This could work for us.
把马丁·欧达姆交给我
Bring me Martin Odum.
告诉手下 准备开战吧
Tell the boys, "Be ready for a fight."
马丁
Martin?
没想到今天早上能看到你啊
I didn't expect to see you this morning.
盖茨想让我来开会
Well, Gates wanted me at the briefing.
桑娅和艾登怎么样
How are Sonya and Aiden doing?
还行吧
They're doing all right.
路上和莱斯通了个话 没什么好汇报的
Spoke to Rice on the way in-- nothing to report.
我们进去之前
Hey, before we go in there,
你得先清楚现在的情况
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表