剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
We'll be five minutes from the strip club.
好
Yeah.
奥黑尔国际机场
芝加哥 伊利诺斯州
飞往萨凡纳的425航♥班♥ 最后登机通知
Flight 425 to Savannah, final boarding.
各位
Guys...
大家
You guys.
哥们儿 快点儿了
Hey, buddy, hurry up.
我还得赶飞机呢
I got a plane to catch!
我马上 就出来
I'll be... right out.
斯特里特和兰德马上就到
Streeter and Rand are approaching now.
收到 我们看着你了
Copy that. We got eyes on you.
联调局秘密行动部
监控室
弗吉尼亚的事真是疯狂
That was crazy back in V-Virginia.
把车钥匙给兰德
Give Rand the car keys.
"国父"呢
The Founding Father?
他真要在这儿见我们吗
He's really gonna meet us here?
哪来这么多问题
Stop asking so many damn questions.
打扰了
Excuse me.
-什么事 -我不确定
- What is it? - I don't know
这算不算出问题 但是为了以防万一
if this is a problem, but just in case it's a problem...
拉塞尔·斯蒂尔曼应该每小时
Russell Stillman's supposed to check in
和我联♥系♥一次 对吗
with me every hour, right?
对
Yeah.
已经晚了五分钟了
Five minutes late.
克里斯特 可能有情况
Crystal, we may have a situation here.
斯蒂尔曼没有联♥系♥
Stillman hasn't checked in.
去检查他的旅馆房♥间 谨慎点
Check his motel room. Be discreet.
如果他不在 找到他
If he's not there, find him.
拆车铺
芝加哥 伊利诺斯州
再跟我说一遍
Tell me again...
你信仰我们的事业吗 拉塞尔
you believe in the cause, Russell?
你是"国父"
You're the Founding Father.
你就是我的信仰
I believe in you,
而且你要知道
and you gotta know...
我不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor.
林肯也不是
Neither is Lincoln.
数据可以伪造
Data can be planted...
记录可以篡改
records manipulated.
可是人
People...
人总是会说实话的
people always tell the truth
早晚
in the end.
不要
No.
不要
No!
谢谢
Thanks.
我们的人去了斯蒂尔曼的旅馆
Our people checked Stillman's motel room,
屋里有打斗的痕迹
and there's evidence of a struggle.
好吧 如果斯蒂尔曼招了
Okay, if they break Stillman,
马丁就完了
Martin's dead.
不是有办法把他撤出来吗
Isn't there a way we can pull him out?
不行 他撤了 我们阻止这次袭击的
No. We'd lose our only chance of
唯一希望也就破灭了
stopping this attack.
他得知道自己可能暴露了
He has to know that he may have been compromised.
他已经进去了 玛姬
He's already under, Maggie.
我们根本无法和他联♥系♥
There's no way to make contact.
没必要
Not necessarily.
把钥匙给我
Hey. Give me the keys.
克里斯特 你要干吗
Crystal, what are you doing?
接下我们有请
Next up we've got
可爱的琳达上台
lovely Linda on the main stage.
没有新消息
他不是应该打电♥话♥过来吗
Isn't he supposed to c-call?
坐好了 看表演就是了
Just sit back and enjoy the view.
伙计们
Hey, boys.
你们谁想来跟我私下跳个舞
Which one of you wants to help the economy
为国家经济做点贡献
with a private dance?
我叫斯塔尔
I'm Star.
你叫什么 亲爱的
What's your name, sweetie?
他叫林肯
His name's Lincoln.
好吧 林肯
Well, Lincoln here--
看起来他需要一点TLC
he looks like he could use a little TLC.
她在干什么
What the hell's she doing?
TLC嘛 抱抱 摸摸腿 还有...
TLC-- tatas, legs and, uh...
闭嘴 门萨
Park the mouth, Mehta.
不要担心 亲爱的
Don't you worry, sweetheart.
看着就行了
You just watch.
让我好好服侍你
Let me do the work.
别对这位女士无礼 林肯
Don't insult the lady, Lincoln.
一首歌♥ 改变你的人生
One song. Change your life.
去搞定她
Go get her.
我必须得跟你谈谈
I had to talk to you.
小心点 继续演 有摄像头
Careful. Stay in character. Camera.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
克里斯特是个不错的脱衣舞娘的名字
that Crystal is a cool stripper's name?
我一定会告诉我妈你是这么说她取的名字的
I'll be sure to tell my mother that you said so.
拉塞尔·斯蒂尔曼没有跟玛姬联络
Russell Stillman never checked in with Maggie.
我们只能假设
We have to assume
"国父"抓住他了
that the Founding Father has him.
得帮你从这脱身
Got to pull you out of this.
拉塞尔不会把我供出来的
Russell wouldn't rat me out.
你凭什么这么确定
What makes you so sure?
三年前
Three years ago,
雅利安兄弟会在一桩冰♥毒♥交易中袭击了他
the Aryan Brotherhood ordered a hit on him over a meth deal.
我出手相助
I ran interference.
你愿意把命押在这上面吗
Are you willing to bet your life on that?
我已经押了
I already have.
迪特曼没通过
你快走吧
You'd better go.
有摄像头
The camera.
那个 那只是个烟雾探测器
There? Oh, it's just a smoke detector.
这首歌♥还没结束呢 帅哥
Song's not over yet, sport.
我们走吧 林肯 我们有事要做了
Let's go, Lincoln. We have a schedule.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们识破他了
They made him.
"潜龙"暴露了
Legend's blown.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我能读人心 我就是干这个的
I read people. That's what I do.
立刻派出后援
Move the follow team in now.
后援在五分钟距离之外 是马丁的要求
Follow team's still five minutes away, just like Martin wanted.
让他们现在过去
Tell them to get moving.
快走 迪特曼
Moving, Dittmann.
你干什么呢
Hey. What are you doing?
"国父"对你还有些怀疑 林肯
Founding Father still has some doubts about you, Lincoln,
还有拉塞尔 好吧 他没能
and Russell-- well, he didn't live long enough
撑到证明自己
to put them to rest.
我们的人有麻烦了
Our man's in trouble.
后援小组 还要多久到达
Follow team, what's your ETA?
还要三分半钟
We're still three and a half minutes out.
跪下 林肯
On your knees, Lincoln.
你还欠我五十块
Hey, you owe me 50 bucks!
你可不该来这 亲爱的
Shouldn't have come out here, sweetheart.
你要钱吗
You want money?
我有现金
I got cash.
有什么好笑的
What's so damn funny?
你以为我怕死吗
You think that I am afraid to die?
我已经死了
I'm already d-dead.
你们不知道吗
Don't you know?
知道什么
Know what?
我已经是癌症晚期了 我只是
I have stage four c-c-cancer. I just...
我只是不想没发光就死了
I just didn't want to die before I made my m-mark.
他在临场发挥
He's improvising.
他在给后援队争取时间
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表