剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
你看起来不太好 马丁 你还好吗
You don't look good, Martin. Are you okay?
有些事我得问问你
Just need to ask you some questions.
我没有别人可以问了
I don't have anyone else to talk to.
求你 桑雅
Please, Sonya.
我觉得我有点不对劲
I-I think something's happening to me.
我不知道我到底是哪个人
I don't know if I'm this guy or that guy,
或许哪个人才是我
or if this guy's me.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是
I know it sounds crazy, but...
我需要你告诉我
I-I just need you to tell me...
我是怎么求婚的
how I proposed.
是在沙滩上 对吗
It was on a beach, was it?
我记得 是在一个沙滩上
I-I remember there... there was a beach. Yeah?
你真的不记得了吗
You really don't remember?
复活节 在你父母家的后院
It was Easter, your parents' backyard.
艾登随时都会出来
Look, Aiden's gonna be out any moment.
我不想让他看见你这副样子
I don't want him seeing you like this.
看到我们这样
Us like this.
我们的事他已经很难接受了
He's taking this whole thing really hard.
-这会让他更难过 -爸
- This is just gonna upset him. - Dad!
嘿 伙计
Hey, bud.
学校过的怎么样
How was school, huh?
一如既往的糟糕
Horrible, of course.
这周末的计划没取消吧
We're still on for this weekend, right?
我可以跟你一起过周末吗
I'm staying with you?
有点问题 伙计
Uh, we've got a problem, pal.
工作上有点事要处理
Some... Something's come up at work, and, uh...
-我知道了 -我想可能
- I know... - I don't think...
没什么大事 别担心
It's all right. Don't worry.
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
所以我不是今天来了吗
That's why I came around today.
来看看你
To see you.
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
快迟到了
You're gonna be late.
我一直在等你电♥话♥呢
I was hoping you'd call.
我到手了一件很独特的货
I've come across a very distinctive vintage.
我想你的客户也许有兴趣
I thought your clients might be interested.
那要看是什么货了
Depends on the vintage.
今晚在77大酒店见我
Meet me at the 77 Grand tonight,
八点整
8:00.
喂
Yeah?
保拉诺斯回电♥话♥了
Got the call from Paulanos.
今晚见面
On for tonight.
我会通知大家
I'll brief the crew.
还有件事 楼下有位特工
One more thing: an agent from downstairs
来找我谈了谈你的事
came to see me about you.
是莱斯特工吧
Agent Rice?
就是他
He'd be the one.
能帮我解决他最好
Feel free to get him off my ass
免得他暴露了我的身份
before he blows my cover.
我尽力
I'll do what I can.
但等这事完了
But when this is over,
咱俩得好好谈谈
we're gonna have a little sit-down.
那个法国人为什么退出了
Why did the Frenchman back out?
阿兰害怕了
Alain got cold feet,
买♥♥家没现身 我也不知道
buyer didn't materialize. I don't know.
但他就是要退出
But he's out.
我可以找到他
I can chase him.
别这么蠢
Don't be an idiot.
如果他再回来 身上就会带着窃听器了
If he comes back to us, it's with a wire.
-我警告过你会发生这样的事 -是的
- I warned you this might happen. - Yes.
最终事情果然就成了这样
And it played out exactly as I said.
我把音频导入了一个可以自动检索
I'm plugging the audio into a word cloud program
关键词的词语云程序
that pings key words.
我知道
I know.
我想弥补我的错误
I want to make it right.
我还联♥系♥着其他买♥♥家
I have other options I'm looking into.
上校 我知道您很失望
Colonel, I know you're disappointed.
她说上校
She said "Colonel."
肯定和迪米特里提到的是同一个人
it must be The same guy that Dimitri mentioned.
在我为你做了这么多后
After everything I've done for you,
我对你有更高的期待
I expect more.
我把你从萨马斯基的孤儿院救出来
I pulled you out of an orphanage in Samashki.
萨马斯基在车♥臣♥
Samashki's in Chechnya.
我看能不能找到和音频匹配的声音
I'm seeing if we have audio for a voice match.
好的
Great.
安娜·保拉诺斯 孤儿院 红酒生意
你知道如果我没有这么做
Do you know what would have happened to you
你现在的生活会是什么样吗
if I hadn't done that, what your life would have been?
我救了你
I saved you.
货在我们手上耽搁越久
The longer we hold the product,
我们的危险就越大
the greater the risk.
而最终
Ultimately,
我是不会为这些过失而承担责任的
I won't be the one bearing it.
如果你无法完成任务
If you can't get this done,
那我只好从头再来
then I'll start over.
由零开始
With a clean slate.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你有歉意 我知道
I know you are. I know.
查到我们要找的上校了
We've got our Colonel.
尤里·梅德韦德
打给马丁 告诉他
Call Martin, fill him in;
我去向盖茨汇报
I'll brief Gates.
如果你积极一点 任务不难完成
It's not difficult if you're properly motivated.
这只是第一步
It's just the first step.
用这台设备 我只能做小批量
With this equipment, I can only make small batches.
你知道运作方式
You know how this works.
我也知道你很喜欢拖延 亚历山大
I also know how you like to stall, Alexander.
过程就是过程
The process is what it is.
我至少还需要24小时
I'm gonna need another 24 hours, at least.
不睡觉也要完成
You can go without sleeping.
因为如果你不在18小时之内完成
'Cause if you don't finish in 18 hours,
你和你的家人就要被处死
you and your family are up against the wall.
我会先杀你女儿
I'll kill your daughter first.
确保他连夜工作
尤里·梅德韦德
Yuri Medved.
1994年第一次车♥臣♥战争中
He was a Chechen Resistance Colonel
秘密抵抗组织的上校
in the First Chechen War in 1994.
他中途倒戈相向
He flipped allegiance halfway through
加州洛杉矶
联调局副局长斯皮勒办公室
并且支持俄♥罗♥斯♥人
and sided with the Russians.
战争结束后 他因谋杀罪受到审判
After the war ended, he was brought to trial for murder.
更确切地说 是奸♥杀♥了一名24岁的女子
Specifically for the rape and killing of a 24-year-old woman
而他声称该名女子是敌军的狙击手
he claimed was a sniper for the enemy.
梅德韦德在军队监狱坐了八年牢
Medved served eight years in an army prison,
买♥♥通关系 得以逃脱
then he bought his way out.
在九十年代 有传言说
In the '90s, he was rumored to be the source
他是克里米亚半岛一些黑市神经性毒剂的源头
of some black market nerve agents out of Crimea,
制♥造♥的人正是亚历山大·耐沃尔斯基
manufactured by none other than Alexander Nevelsky.
就是我们那位被绑♥架♥的科学家
That's our kidnapped scientist.
有了大规模杀伤性武器 我们需要配合
With WMD in play, we need to coordinate
大规模杀伤性武器指挥部 危机事故
with the WMD directorate, critical incident,
并向联合特遣部队汇报情况
brief the Joint Task Force.
-我们需要多部门联动 -明白
- We need an agency-wide response. - Understood,
但我们应该要小心行动暴露的程度
but we should be careful about how visible our approach is.
我们的卧底行动还处于非常脆弱的阶段
We're at a very fragile stage in our undercover operation.
卧底是谁
Who's under now?
我们的特工化身为
Well, our agent has inserted himself
一名涉及VX神经毒气交易的中间人
as a broker of the deal involving the VX gas.
如果一切如期进行
Now, if all goes as planned,
我们就能重新取得武器
we'll be able to recover the weapon
并歼灭其幕后组织
and bring down the organization behind it.
特工是谁
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表