剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
他住在市中心的福德安酒店
He is downtown at the Vaugh Drain hotel.
让我们去会会他
Let's get eyes on him.
我马上去
On my way.
客房♥服务
Room service.
稍等
One second.
请勿打扰
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你会因此丢了性命的
You will be killed for this.
站起来
Get up there.
真精细
Delicates,
这可不是法国人的作风
not Frenchman setting.
在你回答我的问题之前我是不会停手的
This is not gonna stop until you answer my questions.
别想说谎 我分辨得出来
Lying wont help, i will know
你要从保拉诺斯那买♥♥什么
What are you buying from Paulanos?
他们会杀了我的
They'll kill me.
你知道吗 人体背部的神经末梢
You know there are more nerve ends in the lot back
比生殖器上的都要多
than that in the genital?
求你了 求求你不要
Please, please don't.
不 不 不是
No, no, not...
是VX神经毒气吗
Is it VX?
不是 不
No, no.
够了
Okay.
我招 我招 是VX毒气
Okay. Okay, it's VX.
你代理的买♥♥家是谁
Who are you buying it for?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一个委托人
There's a proxy.
-谁是委托人 -PSUV的马多洛
- And who is the proxy? - Maduro. PSUV.
PSUV:委内瑞拉社♥会♥主♥义♥统一♥党♥
是委内瑞拉第一大党和执政党
他们正担心委内瑞拉的民众动♥乱♥
They're worrying about the civil unrest in Venezuela.
拿着 告诉她你不干了
Here. Tell her you're out.
让她别再找你了
Tell her not to contact you again.
怎么了 阿兰
What is it, Alain?
我很抱歉 但是恐怕
I'm sorry, I'm-I'm afraid
我要退出这个交易了
I'm going to have to back out.
-什么 -恐怕这就是最终的决定了
- What? - Yes, I-I'm afraid it's final.
这是我们最后一次通话
This is the last time we will speak.
以后别联♥系♥我了
Do not try to contact me again.
任何试图继续交易的行为
Any attempt to resuscitate this deal
都会让你小命不保
will result in your termination.
我们每时每刻都有人盯着你
We have eyes on you every minute of every day.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
懂了
Oui.
那就好
That's good.
请进行客房♥服务
我不得不说
I'm gonna tell you something--
你们卧底事务部还真不错
you guys got it good up here in the DCO.
跟楼下我们交通安♥全♥部♥那破地方没法比
Not like that crap we got downstairs in Transpo Security.
电脑都是八十年代的老古董
Laptops are from the '80s.
-要是我... -讲重点 莱斯探员
- Let me tell you, if I had all the... - The point, Agent Rice.
我想跟你们的一名探员谈谈
Like to talk to one of your agents.
-马丁·欧达姆 -为什么
- Martin Odum. - Why?
欧达姆之前问我有关一起凶杀案的事情
Odum came to see me and asked me about a homicide.
是个叫罗伯特·麦克库姆斯的精神病流浪汉
Schizo drifter named Robert McCombs.
我很奇怪他为什么对此这么感兴趣
Struck me as odd as to why he was so curious.
几天以后
Then, days later,
有个目击者给我看了这段视频
a witness turns up, shows me this.
视频里是凶杀现场
This is the crime scene.
被害人穿着绿色外套
The vic is in the green jacket.
那就是他 是吧 欧达姆
That's him, right? That's Odum?
看不太清
Hard to tell.
才怪
Not really.
而我就觉得这事很可疑
And I thought it was kind of suspicious that
欧达姆从未告诉我他也在站台上
Odum never told me he was on that subway platform.
所以我想和欧达姆先生谈谈
So I'd like to talk to Mr. Odum
问他为什么隐瞒了他涉身其中的事实
and see why he misrepresented his involvement.
他不在
He's unavailable.
那他在哪
Yeah, where is he?
多久能回来
For how long?
你无权知道
You don't have clearance to know.
这桩凶杀案被卧底事务部接了吗
This a... murder case the DCO's working on?
无可奉告
I'm not at liberty to say.
我懂
I get it.
那等欧达姆先生在的时候
Well, when Mr. Odum becomes available...
告诉他我想和他谈谈
...let him know I'd like to talk to him.
他知道去哪找我
He'll know where to find me.
我就知道这是个大案 看 我手上有
I know this is a big case. See, I got video of Odum
案发时欧达姆跪在被害者身旁的视频
kneeling over the victim as the crime occurred.
欧达姆还对我撒谎
I got Odum lying to me
隐瞒了他在场的事实
about being there in the first place.
而且我去卧底事务部问他上司
And I got his boss in the DCO
结果对方守口如瓶 拒绝发表任何意见
being tight-lipped and denying interest in the case.
这案子你本来应该上报纪检组...
You were supposed to take this case to OPR...
你知道我怎么想的吗
This is what I think, okay?
我觉着肯定是有叛变的探员渗透进来了
I think that we got some rogue deep-cover operative
而且级别还不低 对吧
who-who topped some scale. Right?
而现在他的上司正在保护他
And now he's being protected by his boss
以防他被揭穿 我就是这么想的
in this huge cover-up; that's what I think.
是啊 你想的事老多了
Yeah, well, you think a whole lot of things.
你知道我还在想什么吗
Yeah, you know what else?
我们联调局探员不杀人
Agents don't do murders in my FBI.
-我绝不会收手 -手里没有确凿证据
- I'm not dropping this case. - You can't arrest an FBI agent
你就不能逮捕联调局探员 大神探
without a smoking gun there, Fife.
少跟我扯什么确凿证据了
Okay, enough, enough with the smoking gun.
你了解我 好吗 你了解我的
You know me, okay? You know me.
我告诉你 我这就给你查证据去
And you know what? I'm gonna get you your evidence.
祝你好运
Good luck.
瞧 瞧见你的口气没
See? See what you said?
大案没跑了
It's a big case.
跟我说说 刻意无视
So tell me something-- what's it like
有我这样的直觉的探员感觉如何
overseeing an agent with my instincts, huh?
美得很 是不是 让你的工作轻松多了
It's like a dream, isn't it? Makes your job easier.
回见 莱斯
Good-bye, Rice.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
真是噩梦
Nightmare.
本泰餐厅
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
你把交易人怎么了
What did you do to the broker?
需要让你撤手吗
Do we need to pull you out?
我没有暴露
I'm not blown.
法国佬出局了
The Frog is out of the picture.
没有 他活得好好的
No. He's not dead.
保拉诺斯肯定会立即找别的下家
Paulanos will move quickly to find another buyer.
很可能是国内的 好筹划在境内发动袭击
Possibly domestic, for a domestic attack.
我可以再跟她联♥系♥
I could reach out to her.
如果你再联♥系♥她 她只怕会警觉
If you have another go at her, she'll spook.
她肯定也是急于把这批毒气出手
She doesn't want to hold on to the VX any longer than she has to.
如果你联♥系♥她 肯定不会有戏
You reach out to Ana again, there will be no deal.
她会立即消失
She'll vanish.
必须让她来找你
She has to come to you.
同时我们会持续监视她
In the meantime, we'll keep tabs on her.
盖茨认为你应付得来
Gates thinks you're up for this.
希望他没想错
Hope he's right.
马丁
Martin,
你不是第一个从案件中
you wouldn't be the first undercover agent
艰难抽身的卧底
to struggle coming out of a case.
身份错乱 人格分♥裂♥
Confusion of identity, personality dissociation,
精神恍惚 这些都是潜伏探员
fugue states-- these are recognized risks
会遇到的问题 马丁
for deep-cover operatives, Martin.
抱歉我没提前说一声就过来了
I'm sorry for coming around unannounced.
偶然接近和刻意跟踪
There's a fine line between spontaneous
仅一线之隔 马丁 注意限度
and stalking, Martin. Boundaries.
我知道 我只是想和你谈谈
I know, I just need to talk to you.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表