剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
可能会被保拉诺斯利用
that Paulanos may be suited to exploit.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
Risk and reward go hand in hand.
能帮我联♥系♥会面吗
Can you set something up?
一无所获
Not getting any hits.
肯定用了化名
Definitely an alias.
比佛利山庄 加利福尼亚州 晚上八点十三分
奥本奈莎餐馆厅
卡里德的预订 谢谢
Reservation under Khalid, please.
另一方已到 就坐在后面
The other party has arrived. In the back.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
打扰一下 我要找保拉诺斯先生
Excuse me. I'm looking for Mr. Paulanos.
我就是保拉诺斯
I'm Paulanos.
安娜·保拉诺斯
Ana Paulanos.
真是个美好的误会
What a lovely mistake.
卡里德是谁
Where's Khalid?
可惜的是 他有事不能来了
Unfortunately, something came up.
他表示他很遗憾
He, uh... he sends his regrets.
-你是谁 -我是他的朋友
- And who are you? - I'm a friend of his.
好朋友
A good friend.
恐怕我没时间见朋友的朋友 先生
I'm afraid I'm too busy for friends of friends, Mister...
-但丁·奥巴克 -失陪了
- Auerbach. Dante. - If you'll excuse me.
别走 你会后悔的
Don't run off. You don't know what you're missing.
说实话 奥巴克先生 我不关心
Honestly, Mr. Auerbach, I don't care.
怪不得人们轻视你
It's no wonder people don't take you seriously.
你说什么
Excuse me?
正因为你很漂亮
Just because you're beautiful,
你就以为是男人就想和你上♥床♥
you think every man wants to sleep with you.
我觉得这个想法很不专业
I find it very unprofessional.
你以为这是在约会吗
Did you think this was a date?
拜托 我身边美女不差你一个
Please. I have all I can handle on that front.
他还真行
The guy is good.
他没你想的那么好
He's not that good.
他真在行 他正留住安娜
He's really good. He's keeping Ana around
好让我通过他刚放在桌下的发射器
while I run the Stingray that he just planted under the table,
让酒吧里的每个手♥机♥都绕过本地信♥号♥♥塔
which allowed me to trick every cell in the bar
向我们发送信♥号♥♥
to broadcast to us instead of the local tower.
这样一来 再过十五秒
So, in another 15 seconds,
我就能找出她的手♥机♥
I'll have isolated her cell,
然后就有了她的通话记录
then we have her calls,
联♥系♥人信息 短♥信♥和工作日志
contacts, texts, the works.
-你才干得漂亮 -卡里德认为
- You're good. - Khalid thought
我们可以见一面谈谈生意
we might like to meet to do some business together.
你是做什么的
What line of work are you in?
我是个酒商
I'm in the wine business.
所以 请坐
Please... sit.
你想喝什么
What are you in the mood for?
红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒
Red or white?
-我随意 -那就好
-I don't have a preference. - Good.
我刚点了一瓶很好的夏敦埃酒
I already ordered an excellent Chardonnay.
你在葡萄酒这行是干什么呢 奥巴克先生
What do you do in the wine trade, Mr. Auerbach?
我猜你可以称我为私人品酒师
I suppose you could call me a private sommelier.
我有张精挑细选
I have a select list of clients
品味独到的顾客名单
with very sophisticated palates.
我帮他们买♥♥酒
I buy wine for them.
这就是我为什么想来见你
That's why I wanted to meet you.
我有一个特别的顾客
I have one client in particular
他对稀有的陈酿很感兴趣
who's interested in rare vintages.
那就去纳帕[著名的葡萄酒乡]吧
Go to Napa.
他们可不要从纳帕能买♥♥到的葡萄酒
They don't want something that can be bought in Napa.
他们想要别人没有的酒
They want something no one else has.
十分特别的
Something exceptional.
这些人手段通天
These are people of extreme means.
执着于收藏葡萄酒
Committed collectors.
要多大箱的
What size lot?
大箱 只要大箱
Large lots. Exclusively.
回味无穷
It's got a nice finish.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你应该心存感激
You should be grateful.
你的待遇比我在亚瓦斯相比好太多了
You have it much nicer than I did in Yavas.
那个劳♥改♥营
The Corrective Colony.
我在那呆了八年时间
Eight years I spent there
牢房♥比这房♥间小得多
in a cell a fraction of the size of this room.
都是因为你
Because of you.
是你背叛了我 和我们祖国
You betrayed me... and our country.
上帝才知道你将那些神经毒气卖♥♥给了什么人
When you sold the weapons to God only knows who.
博士 别装得你好像不知道似的
Don't act like you didn't know things were going on, Doctor.
你拿到了报酬
You took payments.
你以为那些钱都是哪来的
Where did you think the money was coming from?
我慢慢相信 我们当时做的
I came to believe that what we were doing--
我当时做的事 是错的
what I was doing-- was wrong.
我这辈子很早就意识到
I realized early in my life
信仰都是主观的
that belief is subjective,
不可靠 让人走上愚蠢的道路
fallible, the road to folly.
不对
No.
我的信仰
My belief...
就是没有信仰
...is not to believe.
相反 我认为一个人应该从个人利益出发
Instead, one should act in one's best interest.
你知道什么对你最有益吗 亚历山大
Do you know your own best interests, Alexander?
对你的家人呢
Your family's?
你要为我制♥造♥乙基毒气
You're going to make the VX gas for me,
不然你们一家人都没有活路
or you and your family will die.
我刚刚在餐厅跟保拉诺斯分开
Just left Paulanos at the restaurant.
她知道我说的是黑市武器
She knew I was talking about black market weapons,
她十分感兴趣
was totally engaged.
玛姬通话中
听筒 挂断
保拉诺斯有一通来电
Incoming call on Paulanos' cell.
理论上 我们需要监听权
We need a warrant, technically.
让盖茨来这里
Get Gates up here.
克里斯特尔 我得抓住这条线索
We have to run this down, Crystal.
我们的时间不多了
Don't have a lot of time.
先斩后奏吧
Backdate it.
反正这种申请都会通过的
FISA rubber-stamps everything anyway.
阿兰 东西在哪
Where is it, Alain?
耐心点 客户这边出了点预料外的状况
Be patient. Uh, the clients had some unexpected complications.
这个人肯定是买♥♥家
This guy's got to be the buyer.
那是他们的问题 我们可是有协议的
That is their issue. We had an agreement.
转账必须无迹可寻 懂吗
The transfers must be untraceable, you understand that?
你跟我保证过他们都是可靠买♥♥家
You assured me these were legitimate buyers.
钱会到手的
The money is coming.
我保证
I promise.
明早八点之前你得给我搞定
You have until 8:00 A.M. tomorrow.
我会尽力的
I'm moving on it.
保拉诺斯在卖♥♥什么东西
Paulanos is selling something.
就是VX神经毒气
Yeah, it's VX.
我们还不能确定
We haven't confirmed that.
但是我可以监控她的手♥机♥
But I've got her cell.
我正在调查她的联♥系♥人
I'm running down the contacts.
要我说我们就静观其变
I say we let it play out.
静观其变丢了安娜这个线索怎么办
What if we let it play out and we lose Ana?
一罐子的VX神经毒气量就足够
One VX canister has enough nerve gas in it
让这整幢楼的人翻来覆去死十遍了
to kill everyone in this building ten times over.
克里斯特说得对
Crystal's right.
以防万一 事情发展必须由我们来掌控
We got to keep operational control, in case.
我们必须让这个法国佬中间人
Yeah, we need to get this Frenchman-- the broker--
从生意中出局
get him out of the picture.
然后我再带一位救火买♥♥家介入交易
Then I step into the deal with a straw buyer.
玛姬 能定位来电人吗
Maggie, any ping on the caller?
可以
Yes.
我可以定位他的电♥话♥
I geolocated his cell.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表