剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Before they activate Dittmann,
他们会更深入地调查他的背景
they're gonna dig deeper into his background.
没错 我们要建立他的来历资料
Yeah, we need to build up his history.
都在这里弄好了
It's already built. In here.
来说给我们听听
Then start sharing,
因为你不再是孤军作战了
because you're not flying solo anymore.
林肯是一个爆破工程师
Lincoln was a demolitions engineer
在亚利桑那州的一家建筑公♥司♥工作
for a construction company in Arizona.
快点 把炸♥药♥放好
Come on, set those charges.
他技术出众
He was good at his job.
但是工作让他过于疏远家庭 以至他的妻子
But his job took him away from home so much that his wife...
最终决定离开他
finally left him.
他曾尝试让妻子回到他身边
He tried getting her to take him back.
但已为时太晚
But it was too late.
他失去了妻子
So he lost his wife.
然后因为公♥司♥经济衰败
Then the recession hit
他失去了工作
and he lost his job.
他十分难以接受
He took it hard.
一蹶不振
Couldn't get back on his feet.
被房♥贷压得喘不过气来
Got upside-down on his mortgage,
负债累累
buried in debt.
-孩子呢 -有一个女儿
- Children? - A daughter.
艾丽·梅
Ellie-May.
对了 艾丽·梅有特殊需求
Oh, and Ellie-May has special needs.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What in the hell are you talking about?
艾丽 亲爱的 准备吃晚饭了
Ellie, dinner's ready, honey.
林肯不太合群
Lincoln is socially awkward,
非常没有安全感
highly insecure.
他有受虐倾向
He's got a persecution complex
并且口吃
and a... stutter.
如果他那么暴躁
If he's that angry,
肯定得有文字说明
there should be a record.
我正在建立他的电邮
I'm building up his e-mails,
我会把改好日期的评论发到聊天室
and I'll post backdated comments in chat rooms.
别限制我们持枪
课税暴君
当他的储蓄一点点减少
As his savings dried up,
他的文章
his writing
变得一点点尖锐
grew more strident.
更加极端
More extreme.
我会给他伪造信用记录
I'm giving him a credit history that shows him
显示他入不敷出
falling behind on bills,
欠债越来越多
getting deeper into debt.
最后的机会
注销通知
这不公平
It's not fair.
我没做错任何事情
I did everything right.
学习手艺
Learned a trade,
努力工作
worked hard.
我值得
I deserve...
更好的
b-better...
怎么了
What?
你结巴了 口音也变了
You stuttered and your accent changed.
你没注意到吗
You didn't notice?
回家吧
Go home.
我们来把其余的补充好
We'll backfill the legend.
我是艾登
Hey, this is Aiden.
你错过了我的电♥话♥ 听到请留言
You missed me. Leave a message.
艾登 是爸爸
Hi, Aiden. It's Dad.
我非常非常抱歉
Um... look, I'm really, really sorry,
但我有个坏消息要告诉你
but I've-I've got some bad news.
出了点事 我得继续回去工作
Something's come up and they need me back at work.
我觉得我恐怕没法
I don't think I'm gonna
明天和你一起吃饭了
be able to get together with you tomorrow,
但我会补偿你的
but, listen, I will make it up to you.
听到留言给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get this.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
为什么跟着我
Huh? Why are you following me?
我在试图帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你不知道你的出身
You don't know where your life begins
也不知道你的传奇将何时结束
and your legend ends.
你是谁
Who are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是谁
Who are you?
你认为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
你真以为你是马丁·欧达姆吗
You really think you're Martin Odum?
马丁·欧达姆根本不存在
There is no Martin Odum.
他是个传说
He's a legend.
关于他的一切都是伪造的
Everything about him is fake.
不要相信任何人
Trust no one.
任何人
No one!
你是想得心脏病吗
Trying to give yourself a heart attack?
是想预防
Prevent one.
我的胆固醇太高
My cholesterol sucks,
医生说我需要多做些有氧运动
and my doctor says I need to do more cardio.
我讨厌健身房♥
I hate the gym.
我需要你帮我个忙 鲍比
Need a favor, Bobby.
严格来说 你比我级别高
Well, technically, you outrank me,
所以你可以直接给我下命令
so you can just order me to do that.
这是私事
This is off book.
你知我知
Just between us.
我希望你能处理下视频 看看那人是谁
I'm hoping you can clean this up enough to make an ID.
这是从地铁的监控录像里截的
It's from a subway security camera.
这是干什么用的
What's this about?
也许什么都没有 很可能什么都没有
Maybe nothing. Probably nothing.
但一定要
But just keep it...
保密 明白
Between us. Got it.
让我把它下载到我硬盘上然后
Let me just download it to my hard drive and...
在这儿停一下
Okay, stop it there.
我会进行脸部识别
I'll run it through facial recognition
有结果了就告诉你
and get back to you when I have something.
谢谢你 鲍比
Thanks, Bobby.
马丁
Martin...
我知道你不这么觉得
I know you don't think so,
但让我们给你当后援
but it's a good thing,
是件好事
letting us watch your back tomorrow.
我们会阻止这些人的 对吗
We're gonna stop these guys. Right?
别担心 鲍比 我们会抓住他们的
Don't worry, Bobby. We'll get 'em.
你的航♥班♥两小时内起飞
Your flight's in two hours.
我们比你晚一个小时
We'll be an hour behind you.
芝加哥办事处正等你过去
The Chicago field office is prepped for your arrival.
斯特里特一定会监视那里
Streeter will have eyes on it.
我才不要去那
I'm not going anywhere near there.
保证和我们保持联♥系♥好吗
Just make sure you stay in contact.
这是林肯的储蓄卡 身份证 手♥机♥
Lincoln's debit card, ID, cell phone,
还有他女儿的照片
picture of his daughter.
斯特里特给迪特曼
Streeter sent a plane ticket
在菲尼克斯的邮箱寄去了一张机票
to Dittmann's P.O. box in Phoenix.
也在里面了
Already in there.
迪特曼的登机牌和
Dittmann's boarding pass
-行李收据 -你狠厉害啊
- and baggage claim receipt. - I'm impressed.
希望"国父"也这么看你
Well, hopefully the Founding Father will be, too.
全向麦克风 内嵌有全球定位脉冲发射器
Omnidirectional mic with a built-in GPS pulse.
栓我的绳索吗
A leash.
是救生索
A lifeline.
我说了
I told you,
斯特里特对伪装措施感觉非常敏锐
Streeter has a serious hard-on about counter surveillance.
带上 而且要开着
Put it on, keep it on.
当你和"国父"见面后
When you make contact with the Founding Father,
我就派出战术小组
I'll send in the tac team.
五分钟就能到脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表