剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
《潜龙谍影》前情回顾
Previously on Legends...
我们还有个惊喜给你
We have a surprise for you.
和一句对不起
And an apology.
我马上就下到站台了
I'm almost on the platform!
马丁·欧达姆根本不存在 他是个传说
There is no Martin Odum. He's a legend.
我是谁
Who am I?!
洛杉矶警♥察♥局找到了更多的目击者
You know, the LAPD, they found a couple more witnesses.
你怎么没告诉我你在现场
Why didn't you tell me you were there?
那是谁杀的
Who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
你当时在做卧底吗
Were you working undercover on a case?
但丁·奥巴克
Dante Auerbach,
英国♥军♥火商
British arms dealer.
把枪放下 安娜
Lower the gun, Ana.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
骗人
Nothing's ever gonna be okay.
我回不去了
I will never go back!
重新做回自己感觉不错吧
Nice to be back in your own skin?
不错
Oh, yeah.
一身轻
A big snug actually.
布莱尔·霍尔斯道姆医生 博士
联调局行为科学部
你看起来很累
You look tired.
睡过觉吗
Have you been sleeping?
睡过 算是吧
Yeah, here and there.
这次从传奇身份中抽身难吗
Was it difficult coming out of legend this time?
当然难了
Yeah, of course it was.
但丁生活富足
Dante lives well.
开着豪车 衣着光鲜
Nice car, nice clothes.
重新做回马丁·欧达姆感受如何
How do you feel about going back to Martin Odum?
我感受如何
How do I feel?
你是在问我有什么感受吗
You mean what were my feelings?
但你回归自己的角色时
When you step back into your own shoes,
有很强的归属感吗
was there a strong emotion connected to it?
你难过吗
Were you sad?
放松吗
Relieved?
生气吗
Were you angry?
没错
Yeah, um...
我是很生气
Yeah, I was angry.
火冒三丈
Really angry.
为什么
Because...?
因为我知道我得再来
Because I knew I'd have to answer
回答你这些蠢问题
your idiotic questions again.
马丁 当探员脱离传奇身份时
Martin, when agents come out of legend,
总会压力巨大
they often indicate signs of extreme stress.
有时这种压力来源于
Sometimes that stress is caused by guilt
他们对自己卧底时所做的坏事感到愧疚
they feel about things they had to do undercover.
压力和愧疚
Stress and guilt?
怎么 你觉得我就是这么想的吗
What, you think I'm indicating all that?
透过你的讽刺
Through your sarcasm...
让我觉得你就是
Yes, I think you are.
你又怎么会知道
What would you know about it?
我在卧底事务部工作好多年了
I've worked with DCO assets for years.
是吗
Is that right?
好多年
For years?
没错
Yes.
那你有做过吗
Have you ever done it then?
当卧底
Gone under, I mean.
化身为另一种身份
Stepped into a legend.
这不属于我的工作范畴
That's not part of my job.
但你却要坐在这儿对我评头论足
But you're gonna sit there and tell me what I'm indicating?
你狗屁都没做过
You, who's never done shit.
你经历过生死关头吗
Who's never been in a tight spot?
-马丁 我是来帮你的 -你连自己
- Martin, I'm here to help you. - How are you gonna help me
在说什么都不知道 谈何帮我
when you don't know what you're talking about?
我听你说 你好好解释
I can listen. You can explain.
我们可以好好谈谈
We can talk it through...
最后我们俩来个
Oh, and we'll have a good cry
抱头痛哭吗 别浪费我的时间了
at the end, yeah? Stop wasting my time.
没错 继续
Yeah, yeah. Go on.
写下来吧 精神有问题
Write that down. Gone mental.
你这办公室布置得不错啊
Quite an outfit you run here.
这么跟你说吧
Tell you that much.
从没当过传奇的人对我这样的人
People who don't do it tell people like me,
愤怒 敌对情绪等级 肾上腺水平
消沉 低微血管数抑制比率
指手画脚
who do, how to do it.
这很难
I mean, that doesn't, uh,
让人交心啊
exactly instill a lot of, uh, a lot of trust, does it?
你相信自己吗
Do you trust yourself?
你觉得你自己被传奇身份改变了吗
Do you feel like your legends change who you are?
天啊 我被你问得头疼
Boy, you're giving me a right bloody headache.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
你在害怕什么 马丁
What are you scared of, Martin?
怎么 我现在看起来像害怕了
What, am I indicating fear now?
你说呢
You tell me.
不 实际上
No, actually.
我现在只想
I'm indicating, uh,
让你闭上嘴
shove it up your ass.
看起来很有意思啊
That looked fun.
我今天下午会把报告交给你
I'll send you my report this afternoon.
盖茨部长在哪儿
Where's Chief Gates?
他这周去总部参加委员会会议了
He's in Washington for subcommittee meetings this week.
现在我管事
It's my call.
你对马丁的诊断是什么
What's the verdict on Martin?
他充满敌意 情绪多变
He's hostile, unstable.
我不推荐他复职
I cannot recommend he go back to active duty.
我知道情况棘手 麦奎尔探员
I know this was a difficult case, Agent Mcguire,
但马丁得克服
but Martin's had to deal with
他以前卧底时所受的严重创伤
major trauma in the field before.
我觉得还有别的问题
I think this is something else.
不管他在克服什么 问题都跟
Whatever he's dealing with, it's not about what he did
但丁·奥巴克或是其它传奇身份没关系
as Dante Auerbach or any other legend for that matter.
他只是很难再做回马丁·欧达姆
He's struggling with having to be Martin Odum again.
然后你就出现了
And then you show up
有一半时间都不知道自己是谁
and you don't even know who you are half the time.
今天因为我看错目标而害死了人
People died today because I misread the target.
欢迎回来 奥巴克先生
Welcome home, Mr. Auerbach.
-我不是我所认为的我 -马丁不存在
- I'm not who I think I am. - There is no Martin...
-奥巴克... -他不存在
- Auerbach... - He doesn't exist!
我不是我所认为的我 我是谁
I'm not who I think I am. Who am I?!
潜龙谍影
第一季第五集
别告诉我你的男伴放你鸽子
Don't tell me your date's a no-show.
今晚过得如何
How you doing tonight?
我是托尼
Tony.
克里斯
Crys.
你想请我喝酒吗
You want to buy me a drink?
我结婚了 克里斯
I'm married, Crys.
就当今晚单身吧
Take the night off.
怎么了
What?
我说了你会生气的
You're gonna be mad at me when I tell you.
克里斯 别这样
Crys, come on,
麦奎尔探员 听我解释
Agent Mcguire, just let me explain...
不 一开始你就该亮明自己的身份 混♥蛋♥
No. You should've identified yourself first, asshole!
只是有些问题想问你
Just have a couple of questions to ask you.
你跟踪我到这儿来的吗
Did you follow me here?
工作时接触不到你
Couldn't approach you at work.
是关于马丁·欧达姆的事
It's about Martin Odum.
在停车员把我的车开来前你有大约两分钟
You have about two minutes till the valet brings my car.
这个视频拍的是
This is an eyewitness video
流浪汉罗伯特·麦克库姆斯被杀时的情况
of the murder of a homeless man -- Robert Mccombs.
你的探员 马丁·欧达姆站在他旁边
And that's your agent-- Martin Odum standing over him.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表