剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
我们走
Let's go.
杜克的泰式餐厅
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
你怎么样
How are you?
你看起来很憔悴
You look rough.
可不是吗
Yeah. Feel it.
谢谢你愿意在工作外这样和我见面
Listen, uh, thanks for meeting me outside the office like this.
不用客气
Yeah.
休假怎么样 有没有去海滩
How's leave? Been hitting the beach,
喝几杯小酒 你都在干什么
boozin' it up? What you been doing?
我只是干坐着
Aw, I just sit around all day.
成天胡思乱想而已
Listen to my own wheels spinning.
我查过那串数字了
I ran the number sequence.
查到什么了吗
Yeah? And-- anything?
我就长话简说吧
I'm gonna give you the short version.
密♥码♥分♥析♥后什么都查不出来
Okay... cryptanalysis came up zero;
GPS 社保号♥ IP地址什么的
GPS, social security number, IP address--
全部都一无所获
none of those matched up,
然后我想起去年和我约会过的一个人
then I remembered this guy that I dated last year
他是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
who worked for the NSA,
天天把现代监控挂在嘴边
and he was so into the modern surveillance state,
还有什么对社会的好处啊
and how great it would be for society
-杜绝犯罪啊... -是嘛
- and there'd be, like, no crime... - Yes.
简直是个噩梦 你懂的
Nightmare. You know.
-完全相处不来 -玛姬
- Not simpatico at all. - Maggie...
对不起 于是我就突然想到
Sorry. Uh, all of that got me thinking,
说起来还挺不好意思的
and I'm a little embarrassed,
因为这其实挺明显的 但是
'cause it's kind of obvious, but...
十个数字
ten numbers.
这是电♥话♥号♥码
It's a phone number.
是啊 也许这就是他为什么折页脚
Yeah. Might have been why he dog-eared the pages.
-以防自己忘记了 -是啊
- In case he forgot it. - Yeah.
别白费力气了
Don't bother.
我打过 转到了私人语♥音♥信箱
I already called it, and it went to a private voice mail.
我没有留言什么的
I didn't leave a message or anything,
但那信箱没有问候语 只有一声嘀
but there's no greeting, just a beep.
你能找到这个语♥音♥信箱的主人吗
Any chance you could find who that voice mail belongs to?
既然这是通过电♥话♥公♥司♥缴费的
Since it bills through the phone company,
开户就必须提供姓名和地址
you have to have a name and address to open an account.
这人名叫丹尼斯·埃文斯
Guy's name is Dennis Evans.
你要小心点 玛姬
You know, you got to be careful, Maggie.
你要记得隐藏自己的痕迹 知道吗
You gotta cover your tracks, do you understand?
别告诉别人这件事
Don't tell anyone about this.
如果你被抓了 你可能会...
If you get caught, you could...
会丢了工作 我知道
Lose my job, I know.
或者丢了小命
Or you lose your life.
我一直很小心
I'm being careful.
你为什么不干脆告诉我到底怎么回事
Why don't you just tell me what's going on?
我查到一个案子的线索
I-I've got a lead on a case.
现在还不能说到底是什么 但
I can't say what it is yet, but...
我觉得这条线索很重要
I think it's significant.
你知道得越少
And the less you know...
对你自己就越安全
the safer you are.
好吧
That's fine.
你得跟盖茨说一声
You need to tell Gates.
时机到了自然会说
Yeah, when the time's right.
我现在没有执行任务
I'm not on active duty and,
而且鉴于我现在的状态
given my present status...
在执行代号♥"狗窝"的行动吗
"Doghouse" is the designation.
是啊 我更希望
Yeah. I'd rather
先把案子理清
put the case together first.
你知道
You know?
之后再请求他原谅
Beg for forgiveness later.
丹尼斯·埃文斯吗
Dennis Evans, huh?
地址在照片背后
His address is on the back.
南贝德福德大道1102号♥
他生活非常得低调
He vibes total shut-in.
因为之前开卡车的工作身患残疾
He lives on disability from a truck driving job.
你是丹尼斯·埃文斯吗
Dennis Evans?
我是马丁·欧达姆 联调局的
I'm Martin Odum; FBI.
你来干什么
What do you want?
我想问问罗伯特·麦克库姆斯的事
I was hoping to ask you some questions about Robert Mccombs.
不 这我无可奉告 老大
No, uh, no comment on that one, boss.
怎么 你认识他
What, do you know him?
我跟你没什么好说的
Not talking to nobody.
我只需要你几分钟时间
Well, I just need a couple of minutes.
离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
求你别杀我 伙计 别杀我
Please don't kill me, man! please don't kill me!
-求你 -你怎么认识麦克库姆斯的
- Please... - How do you know Mccombs?
你怎么认识麦克库姆斯的 -别问了
- How do you know mccombs? - Don't start with that.
你要杀就杀吧
If you're gonna do it, just do it.
你以为我是什么人
Who do you think I am?
伙计 你为什么要折磨我
Man, why are you trying to torture me?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我只想问你几个问题 好吗
I just want some answers, all right?
好吗
All right?
等等 你叫什么名字来着
Wait, what's your name again?
马丁·欧达姆
Martin Odum.
不不 你的真名是什么
No. No, your real name.
这就是我的真名
That is my real name.
不
No.
这不是
No, it's not.
我认识你 伙计
I know you, man.
我认识你
I know you.
那张照片里有你
You're in the photo.
什么照片
What photo?
抱歉我之前还想拿斧子砍你
Sorry about that whole hatchet thing.
我以为你用的是假身份
I thought you were misrepresenting yourself.
你以为我要杀你吗
Were you scared I was gonna kill you?
创伤后应激障碍会让人有妄想症 但是
I know PTSD does that paranoia thing, but, uh,
小心一点总没错
you still can't be too careful.
我告诉你 你绝对在那张照片里
I'm telling you, you're in this photo.
怎么找不到了呢
If I could ever find it.
谁在追杀你
Who's after you?
我不知道 我是说我不知道对方的身份
I don't know. I mean, I don't know who they are,
但我知道他们在监视我
But I know they're watching me.
甚至还有几次试图杀我
Even tried to kill me a couple of times --
所以我才隐姓埋名
that's why I'm living off the grid.
至少我以为自己成功了
Least I thought I was.
在这儿 给你 你看
Ah. Here. Here it is. Look.
这就是你
There you are.
这是麦克库姆斯 这是我
There's Mccombs. And there's me.
这照片是在哪里照的
Where was this picture taken?
我还希望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
我也不知道 伊♥拉♥克♥的某个地方吧
I don't know. Someplace in Iraq, I think.
不可能
No.
我从没去过伊♥拉♥克♥
I was never in Iraq.
你去过 你去过的
Yes, you were. Yes, you were.
这就是你 哥们 就在这儿
There you are, man, right there.
照片背面印着时间戳
And-and it's time stamped right on the back.
2004年2月
February, 2004.
你出了车祸
You were in a car accident.
肇事逃逸 你不记得了吗
Hit-and-run. You don't remember?
他们认为是醉驾 2004年2月
Drunk driver, they think... february, 2004...
这肯定是用什么办法处理过的
This-this must have been manipulated somehow,
因为我没去过那 从没去过
'cause I was never there. Never there.
你也忘了 你忘了 我也忘了
You can't remember... you can't remember, I can't remember,
麦克库姆斯也忘了
Mccombs couldn't remember.
你看 我们都有一样的毛病
See, we all got the same thing.
他们在那里对我们做了什么 哥们
They did something to us over there, man.
我不知道 他们 他们
I don't know, they-they-they
扰乱了我们的大脑什么的
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表