剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
We still need to secure the rest.
我知道你做这些是不容易
I know it's not easy to do what you're doing.
但你做得非常好
But you're doing a great job.
少跟我低声下气
Don't patronize me.
我只是想表达对你的支持
I'm trying to support you.
你是想控制我
You're trying to manage me.
你是想控制你手下的卧底
You're trying to manage your asset.
还做得非常好
Great job, huh?
因为我看错了目标害死了人
People died today because I misread the target.
什么都不在控制中 克里斯特
Nothing is in hand, Crystal.
至少现在还没有
At least not yet.
他一定会杀了我们
He's gonna kill us either way.
安娜
Ana.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
孤儿院里那么多孤儿
Of all the children at the orphanage...
你为什么选中了我
why did you choose to save me?
你问这个做什么
Why are you asking that?
我想知道
I want to know.
三言两语说不清楚
It's hard to explain.
当我第一次看见你的时候
When I first saw you,
你看着我 面露微笑
you looked at me and smiled.
你脸上那种
You had an...
纯真无邪
innocence...
抓住了我的心
that drew me to you.
不是因为我母亲吗
It wasn't because of my mother?
我 我从没见过你母亲
I never... knew your mother.
她被强♥奸♥了
She was raped.
还被人掐死
She was strangled.
是一个士兵下的手
By a soldier.
他们把名字告诉了我
They told me his name.
联调局的
The FBI.
他们说就是你
They said it was you.
-他们是想离间我们 -停
- They're just saying this to turn you against me. - Stop.
-这是他们的一贯伎俩 -别
- It's what they do. - Stop.
别再对我撒谎了
Stop lying to me.
求你了
Please.
听我说 听我解释
Listen to me. I want to explain.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
以我曾经的为人 这并不奇怪
To the men I was with, it was expected--
只是一种纪念而已
A rite of passage.
当我...
After I, uh...
看着你妈妈的时候
I looked down at your mother...
我有种...
and something inside me...
心碎的感觉
they broke.
我需要...
I needed to...
抹掉之前的所作所为
to erase what I had just done.
我需要掩盖犯下的罪孽
I needed to hide the proof of my sin.
但这让情况变得更糟
But it just made it worse.
我深陷愧疚之中
I was overcome by guilt.
所以我才到孤儿院
That's why I came to get you
去找你 安娜
from the orphanage, Ana.
我想把你本应得到的爱
I wanted to give back the love...
补偿给你
that I took.
我要怎么做才能让你相信
What can I do to make you believe that?
把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
我尽力了
I'm trying!
满足但丁的要求
Give Dante what he wants.
把毒气给他
Give him the VX.
再求他大发慈悲
Beg for mercy.
我会带他去保险箱
I'll take him to the vault.
她做到了
She got to him.
成功了
It worked.
我们去把这事搞定
Let's finish it.
钥匙在这儿的保安手里吗
So, we get the key from the guard here?
这可不是银行 这是私人保险箱
Oh, it's not a bank. It's a private vault.
有生物识别安全系统 我必须得进去
It's got biometric security; I have to go in.
你不能自己进去
Well, you're not going in alone.
那我们都去散个步吧
Let's all go for a walk.
无人机就位
Drone's in position.
正在搜索视野
We're locking down the perimeter.
看到他了
We got him.
还没有结束
It's not over yet.
坐吧
Sit down.
我需要进入我的保险箱
I'd like access to my safety-deposit box.
麻烦你
Please.
准许进入
两位请自便
I'll give you gentlemen some privacy.
住手
Stop.
不是我不相信你 但...
It's not that I don't trust you, but...
我还真的不相信你
I don't trust you.
闪开
Move.
有人开枪 有人开枪
Shots fired! Shots fired!
各小组进入 快
All teams move in. Now!
先别开火 里面有无辜群众
Hold back. We got innocent people inside.
确定视野
Lock down the perimeter.
趴下
Get down.
我们走
Let's go!
你无路可走了
You're out of options.
结束了 尤里
It's over, Yuri.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你是联调局的人
You're FBI.
你休想离开这儿
You're not going out of here.
除非你死
Not alive.
看起来我们陷入僵局了
Seems we're at an impasse.
把枪放下 踢过来
Put the gun down and kick it over to me.
你再走一步 我就一枪崩了你
You take another step, I'll put a hole through you.
做得好 亲爱的
Well done, my dear.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的整个人生就是一场谎言
My whole life has been a lie.
安娜 把枪放下
Ana... lower the gun.
我们之间的感情并不是谎言
What we have is not a lie.
我把你当成亲生女儿一样爱你
I love you like you are my own daughter.
但我不是你女儿
I'm not your daughter.
你是我成为孤儿的罪魁祸首
I was an orphan because of you.
因为你杀了我妈妈
Because you killed my mother.
这件事让我后悔终生
Something I'll regret the rest of my life.
把枪放下 安娜
Lower the gun, Ana.
看着我
Look at me.
一切都会好的
Everything's going to be okay.
不会的 再也不会了
Nothing's ever going to be okay.
我不能再回到笼子里了
I can't go back in a cage.
我绝不会再回去了
I will never go back.
安娜
Ana.
安娜
Ana!
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表