剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
《潜龙谍影》前情回顾
Previously on Legends...
如果他发现我过去十年
What's gonna happen when he finds out
都在欺骗他 他会怎么做
I've been lying to him for the past ten years?
绝不能让他知道 绝不能让他知道真♥相♥
That can't happen. He can't ever know the truth.
那就跟他重归于好
Get back together with him.
这照片是在哪里照的
Where was this photo taken?
伊♥拉♥克♥的某个地方吧
Someplace in Iraq.
我从没去过伊♥拉♥克♥
I was never there.
这个人知道我们在那里发生了什么
This guy knows what happened to us over there!
-他当时是那里的负责人 -快点
- He was in charge! - Move!
快进去
Get in here!
2003年到2005年没有任何记录
There's nothing on record from 2003 to 2005.
就像他们被抹去了两年的生命
It's like two years of their lives were erased.
你怎么认识我的
How do you know me?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥见过你
Met you in Iraq.
我叫什么名字
And what was my name?
-我在伊♥拉♥克♥做什么 -我不知道 伙计
- What was I doing there? - I don't know, buddy.
火雨行动是什么
What was Operation Raining Fire?
不过就是一团糟
It was a mess is what it was.
我见到有人就在原地
I saw people burned to the bone
被烧得只剩骨头
where they stood.
简直就是世界末日
It was the apocalypse.
你的探员有大♥麻♥烦
Your agent is in some serious trouble.
别把这儿当自己家
Don't get too comfortable here.
在他们到这儿
I figure you got two hours
打得你屁♥股♥开花之前 你还有两个小时
before they get here and smoke your ass.
我能拿到维拉克斯的个人档案
I can get to Verax's personnel records,
找出你是谁
find out who you are.
你去向检察官公开维拉克斯的一切
You go on record to the U.S. Attorney about Verax's activities,
我就帮你离开这里
I'll get you out of here.
-狙击手 -趴下
- Sniper! - Get down!
有人开枪 有人开枪
Shots fired! Shots fired!
好厉害
Bad ass!
太酷了
That's so cool.
以后可以用这东西送披萨了
These things are gonna be delivering pizza soon.
它们以后可以送很多东西
They're gonna be delivering many things.
我能试试吗
Mind if I give it a try?
其实不是很好控制
It's difficult to control actually.
但你能再帮我飞一次
But you can help me launch it again.
-可以吗 -可以
- Yeah? - Yeah.
去把它捡起来吧
Go pick it up.
太好了
This is great!
小心点
Carefully.
这下面的是什么
What's this thing on the bottom?
附加电池
Extra battery.
拿过去 在你面前放下来
Hey, take it over there. Set it down in front of you.
潜龙谍影
第一季第七集
我知道副局长斯皮勒是谁
I know who Deputy Director Spiller is,
但另外那两个呢
but who are the other two?
那是丹·卡波特
That's Dan Cabbot
检察官办公室的
from the U.S. Attorney's office.
杰西卡·西蒙是内务部的
And Jessica Simon from Internal Affairs.
你觉得马丁的麻烦到底有多大
How much trouble do you think Martin's in?
肯定不小
Not a little.
你报告说看到地狱火导弹 导弹在哪儿
The Hellfire missile you reported seeing-- where is it?
不知道 我在追捕疑犯的过程中
Unknown. During the apprehension of my suspect
还要应付敌方攻击
while facing hostile numbers,
我无法将导弹运往安全地点
I was unable to secure the weapon.
麦奎尔和莱斯后来到的时候就不见了
It was gone when McGuire and Rice arrived later?
已经被人清空了
The place had been cleaned.
也就是说 你所说的都无从考证了
So, we have no way of verifying what you're saying?
你觉得是我编出来的吗
You think I'm making this up?
听着 多布森一直在做
Look, Dobson was running
走私军♥火♥的生意
stolen military hardware from out of there.
这就是为什么导弹会在那里
That's why the missile was there.
但你没法证明
But you can't prove any of this.
要是让我继续追查就能证明了
I could if I wasn't sitting here.
射杀多布森的狙击手并没有被逮捕
The sniper who shot Dobson wasn't apprehended.
休斯顿办事处还在追查
The Houston Field Office is still pursuing leads.
麦奎尔和莱斯在修车行里
What about the suspect that McGuire and Rice
抓到的那个嫌犯呢
arrested at the garage?
雷·坎贝尔被警方拘留时
Ray Campbell was killed by another prisoner
被另一名囚犯杀了
in police custody.
埃文斯和麦克库姆斯被杀也出于同种原因
The same reason Evans and McCombs were murdered.
-为了止损 -止损
- It's damage control. - Damage control.
-谁要止损 -马丁认为
- By whom? - Martin believes
多布森曾为一个叫维拉克斯的
Dobson was working for a military contractor
军方承包商工作
called Verax.
维拉克斯国际安保公♥司♥吗
Verax Global Security?
美国♥军♥方最好的承包商之一
One of the top contractors for the U.S. Military?
听起来像是阴谋论啊
Sounds like a conspiracy theory.
简直是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
事实是你无视法律
The fact is you were acting
像个痞子一样肆意妄为
in an extralegal capacity as a rogue agent.
-我是在卧底 -行动从未被批准
- I was undercover. - It was never sanctioned.
这超出了底线
That's the bottom line.
我对卧底事务部一向很宽容 但是
I've given DCO wide latitude in these matters, but...
我相信欧达姆探员
I have no doubt Agent Odum
肯定会让这个案子水落石出
would've brought this case into light.
在造成多少伤亡
After racking up how many kills?
劫持多少辆公交车后才能查清
After hijacking how many more buses?
我只是为了确保我的犯人能活下来
I was doing what I could to keep my prisoner alive.
但他还是被杀了 这应该能告诉你
They still got him. That should tell you something about
我对付的人有多厉害
who I was up against.
关于使用杀伤性武器
Use of deadly force
在《爱国者法案》分类附录第47章里
falls under Section 47 in the classified addendum
有明确规定
of the Patriot Act.
如果欧达姆探员未经批准擅自行动
Section 47 doesn't apply if Agent Odum
那第47章就并不适用
acted without sanction.
我们很感谢你的工作 马丁
We're all grateful for your service, Martin.
但我们得实事求是
We have to assess this situation honestly.
听着像是拐弯抹角说我是个骗子 长官
Sounds like a fancy way of calling me a liar, Sir.
马丁
Martin.
马丁 马丁
Martin. Hey, Martin.
等一下
Wait a second.
刚刚在里面发生了什么
What the hell happened in there?
关于维拉克斯他们说什么了
What did they say about Verax?
他们把案子封存了 我什么都查不到
They sealed the case. I'm in the dark.
你要是有什么问题 去找盖茨
You have a problem with that, you talk to Gates.
我是你的上级
I am your handler.
你为我工作
You work for me.
我想要知道
I want to know.
你很快就会知道了 不是现在
Soon. Not now.
一切都在计划中吗
Are we on schedule?
丝毫不差
Clockwork.
要么现在退出 否则我们的种就播下了
Pull out now or we're officially pregnant.
美♥国♥佬♥谈什么都会扯上性和钞票
Americans speak of everything in terms of sex or money.
我还会扯上橄榄球
I'd throw football in there, too.
但不是你们喜欢的足球
But not the kind you like.
是真正的橄榄球
Real football.
你们还不明白为什么全世界都不待见你们
You wonder why you're hated by the world.
以前不明白
Used to wonder.
现在懂了
Not anymore.
下一步是什么 哈桑
What's it gonna be, Hassan?
我会准备好的
I'll be ready.
注意 行动开始
Be advised, we are a go.
48小时内 就能解决掉王子
In 48 hours, the Prince will be dead.
进来吧
Hi. Come in.
你还是联调局的探员
Well, you're still in the FBI.
那案子你是怎么解决的
How'd you pull that one off?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表