剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
所以你觉得他们两人的死有关联吗
And you think Bobby's death was somehow connected?
他告诉我
He told me
我不是我所认为的我
I'm not who I think I am.
我另有真实身份
That I'm somebody else.
马丁·欧达姆只是个传说
That Martin Odum is just a legend.
你相信他的话吗
You believed him?
我知道他疯了
I know he was crazy.
但是他好像
He just seemed, uh...
很有说服力
convincing.
麦克库姆斯对你说的话
What McCombs said--
别对局里任何一个人提
don't mention that to anyone else in the office.
好
Yeah.
马丁 你不是第一个从案件中
Martin... you wouldn't be the first undercover agent
艰难抽身的卧底
to struggle coming out of a case.
我要你立刻复职 但这一切结束后
I need you on active duty right now, but when this is over,
我要你休息一阵
I want you to take some personal time,
理清你的思绪
get your head together.
好
Yeah.
给
Here.
-来个墨西哥卷饼吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Taco? - No, thanks.
你想怎样 莱斯特工
What do you want, Agent Rice?
你之前问我有关谋杀案的受害者
You know, I have some more information
我现在掌握了更多的资料
about that murder victim you were asking me about.
罗伯特·麦克库姆斯
Robert McCombs?
-是吗 -是的 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
- Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah, you know, the LAPD--
找到了更多的目击者
they found a couple more witnesses.
麦克库姆斯被刺杀的那晚
They were actually on that platform
他们在都月台上
the night McCombs got stabbed.
事实上
A matter of fact,
其中一人还拍了些片段
one of them even had some video.
你怎么没告诉我你在现场
Why didn't you tell me you were there?
你从他身上拿了什么
Um, uh... And what was that you took from him? Was that a...
是一本书吗 到底是什么
Was that a book? What was that?
我不能谈论一起正在调查的案子
I can't talk about an ongoing investigation.
-你知道的 -这话令我很伤心 马蒂
- You know, uh... - Now, see, that hurts me, Marty.
因为你说过
Yeah, 'cause you said
我们俩在同一个团队 记得吗
that we were both on the same team, remember?
你当时在那做什么
What you were doing there?
正在做卧底吗
Were you working undercover on a case? What?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
-那是谁杀的 -我不知道
- Who did? - I don't know.
你对我的这一点还不了解
You don't know this about me yet,
我是不会失手
but I don't drop the ball.
不会失误的
I do not fumble.
天哪
Oh, God.
理查德
Oh, Richard.
珍妮 帮帮我
Oh, Jane, help me.
扶他到沙发上
Get him onto the couch.
我去拿毛巾
I'll get a washcloth.
他们为什么这么对我们
Why are they doing this to us?
-他们想要什么 -他们要的是我
- What do they want? - They want me.
要你做什么
Oh, want you for what?
你是谁
Who are you?
我以前是俄♥罗♥斯♥军队的化学家
I used to be a chemist for the Russian military.
制♥造♥过武器
I used to make weapons.
那些骇人
Terrible,
具有毁灭性的东西
destructive things.
你和我说你在大学里教书
You told me you taught at a university.
我想让亚历山大·耐沃尔斯基留在过去
I wanted to leave Alexander Nevelsky in the past.
那是充满罪恶的生活
It was an immoral life.
所以我逃走了
That's why I fled.
我知道在我见到你的那刻起
I knew when I met you
我的人生将会得到解救
that my life would be saved.
的确如此
And you did.
你解救了我的人生
You saved my life.
我会想办法让我们逃出去的 我保证
I'm gonna get us out of here, I promise.
麦吉 听得到我说话吗
Maggie, can you hear me?
听到了
I hear ya.
请注意 特洛伊说他会在前门与你会和
Be advised, Troy says he will meet you at the front door.
别分散了 支援三十秒后即可到达
Stay together. Backup will be 30 seconds out.
记住 夜店里有很多无辜的人
Remember, there's a lot of innocent people at the club.
我们的行动要有策略和精准
Make our moves tactical and precise.
大家已经知道目标人物
We know who our target is.
但愿这能成功
I hope this works.
见鬼的 链扣老是弹开
Damn it. This keeps popping open.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
你的脉搏在上升
Your pulse is rising.
进去后 喝两杯龙舌兰酒
Two shots of tequila when you get in.
这样能缓解你的紧张
Calm your nerves.
把链扣弄好
Just fix the clasp.
弄好了
There you go.
这不是去跳大腿舞 穿贴身内衣
This isn't lap dances and lingerie.
我们面对的是欧时纳
This is the Obshina.
他们要是识破你 我和特洛伊也难保命
They make you, they kill me and Troy, too.
-别说了 -我要知道你准备好了
- No. - I need to know you're up for this.
别摆出一副居尊俯就的样子 马丁
Don't patronize me, Martin.
我可不是累赘
I'm not the liability here.
有问题的人你 不是我
You're the guy with the issues, not me.
至少车♥臣♥人的行动还可以预计得到
At least the Chechens are predictable.
而你就难说了
You sure as hell aren't.
但愿别
Certainly hope not.
波旁威士忌
Bourbon.
我不喜欢龙舌兰酒
I don't like tequila.
那就喝波旁好了
Shot of bourbon then.
没准我也陪一杯
Might have one myself.
你们 出去 出去
Hey, out, out.
出去
Out.
对方来了
Here's our guy.
来
Come.
请坐
Have a seat.
目标在里面
Target's inside.
我方正在接近中
They're making their approach.
啊 他们在这呢
Oh, here they are. Hey, hey.
迪米特里 见见我的好哥们 斯宾塞
Dimitri, meet my special friend, Spencer.
斯宾塞·霍尔特
Spencer Holt.
还有他美丽的合作伙伴克里斯特尔
And his lovely associate Crystal.
幸会
A pleasure.
欢迎
Welcome.
特洛伊他们坐了下来
Troy's guy set a table.
已与目标接触
Target's engaged.
迪米特里带了些打手来
Dimitri's got some muscle there.
三个人
Three men,
都有武器
all armed.
我们已经收到信♥号♥♥
We're tapped into the signal.
多谢 马丁
Thanks, Martin.
跟进小队
Follow team?
已就位 待命中
In position, standing by.
卫星信♥号♥♥接入 长官
Satellite's online, sir.
视频转过来了
Video's up.
-敬生活 -敬生活
- To life. - To life.
我跟你说 迪马
I'm telling you, Dima,
斯宾塞玩钱就像甘道夫一般法力无边
Spence is like Gandalf with money, okay?
那是啥 是长着大毛脚的小矮子吗
What, the shorty with the hairy feet?
不是
No, the...
是那个大胡子术士
Uh, the wizard, man.
您也该抽空去开曼群岛走一走
You know, you should come down to the Caymans some time.
我带您好好玩玩
I'll show you around.
乐意之至
I'd like to.
该死 这里音乐吵死个人
Damn, I can't hear myself think
想事都费劲
over this music.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表