剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
came to my house the other night
让我别再纠缠马丁·欧达姆了
telling me to lay off Martin Odum.
他的态度非常不友好
And it wasn't a very friendly visit either,
如果你懂我意思的话
if you know what I mean.
现在我不知道这都是什么意思
Now, I don't know what all this adds up to,
但卧底事务部好像要隐藏什么
but DCO is acting like they got something to hide.
我想我该在你去交易前陪陪你
Thought I'd keep you company before the exchange.
上校知道你来这儿吗
Does the Colonel know you're here?
你以为是谁让我盯着你的
Who do you think asked me to keep an eye on you?
全是本职工作吗
All part of the job, huh?
这是最美好的部分
It's the best part.
你知道市政厅公园吗
You know City Hall Park?
那地方很适合喂鸽子
Lovely place to feed the pigeons.
我知道
Yeah, I know it.
我们得明早八点在那儿见尤里
We have to meet Yuri there tomorrow morning at 8:00.
好
Right.
但丁 交易结束我就得走了
Dante, I have to leave when the deal is complete.
我猜我们不会再见面了
I don't suppose we could see each other again?
也许来世会再见
Another life maybe.
很遗憾
It's too bad
我们只能活一世
we don't have more than one.
你怎么认识尤里的
How'd you meet him? Yuri.
我两岁时 车♥臣♥内战
My parents were killed in the Civil War in Chechnya
我父母遇害了
when I was two.
我被送到一家孤儿院
I was put in an orphanage.
你肯定过得挺艰难吧
That wasn't easy for you, I would imagine.
他们把我们关进囚笼
They put us in cages.
当时有好多孩子
There were so many children.
我十岁时尤里收养了我
Yuri adopted me when I was ten.
他对你来说就像父亲吗
He's like a father to you?
是吗
Yeah?
还是有其他意义
Or something else?
他绝不会那样占我便宜
He would never take advantage of me that way.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我只想知道自己的处境
Just wanted to know where I stood.
交易继续 市政厅公园 上午8点 带队来
要不要共浴
You care to join?
你对我有好感 是不是
You kind of like me, don't you?
完全没有
Mm... Not at all.
市政厅公园
洛杉矶 加利福尼亚州 上午7:58
天气不错
Beautiful day.
如果每天天气都这样
How do you know they're beautiful
你还觉得不错吗
when they're all the same?
老兄 我是从利物浦来的
I'm from Liverpool, mate.
得把握一切机会享受阳光
Take all the sun I can get.
所有东西都分开装好了
Everything is packaged separately and securely.
看来没问题了
All looks in order.
现在电汇给你
Wiring through now.
好了
Done.
我们需要一分钟确认
We need a minute for the verification.
正在拦截汇款 长官
Intercepting the wire now, sir.
改道保险及幽灵基金
Rerouting for cover and ghost fund.
我还记得把现金装在手提箱里的时代
I remember when it was flash cash in a briefcase.
银行电汇即时转账
这笔交易用数字代码秘密标记
The transaction's secretly marked with a digital code.
银行电汇追踪
监测汇款 汇款成功
一旦实施逮捕 我们转账的三千二百万
Once we make the arrest, the $32 million we transferred
会从他们的账户消失
will disappear from their account.
了不起
Impressive.
制♥造♥假象 我♥干♥的就是这个
Smoke and mirrors-- that's what I do.
-钱收到了 -很好
- We're good. - Good.
很高兴和你做生意
Pleasure doing business with you.
联邦调查局 双手举高
FBI! Hands in the air now!
上 站好别动 联邦调查局
Let's go! Nice and steady! FBI!
转身
Turn around.
转过去 把手举起来
Turn around. I need your hands in the air.
别动 手一直举着
Don't move. Keep your hands up.
安娜 快走
Ana, come on!
安娜
Ana!
你中枪了吗 没事吧
You shot? You okay?
我被压制住了
I'm pinned down.
正在定位射手
Trying to get eyes on the shooter.
视野开阔 怎么会看不见狙击手
How in the hell did we miss the sniper in the sweep?
确认枪手在屋顶
Confirm gunman on the roof.
公园西北角 灰色建筑
Northwest corner of the park. Gray building.
收到 我们看到他了
Copy that. We've got eyes on him.
狙击手解决
Sniper down.
站住
Stop right there!
别动 不然我开枪了
Stop or I will shoot!
双手抱头
Hands on your head.
我们不能回你那儿
We can't go back to your place.
不能去旅馆
We can't go to the hotel.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我们不回家
We're not going home.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
结束了 安娜
It's over, Ana.
洛杉矶警局 证物柜
到了 就是这儿
All right. Here we are.
罗伯特·J·麦克库姆斯
Mccombs, Robert J.
证据
-这个 -嗯
- Right here? - Yeah.
他的衣服 兜里的垃圾
Should be all of his pocket litter,
他带的一切应该都在里面
clothes, everything he had on him.
站台的监视器
The surveillance camera on that platform
在谋杀期间瘫痪了 对吧
were disabled during the murder, right?
画面静止了
Nothing but static.
那说明什么
What does that tell you?
-不知道 预算减少了 -不是
- I don't know, budget cuts? - Nah.
监视器没问题 我亲自检查的
Cameras were fine; I checked them myself.
要么系统被黑了
Now, either the system was hacked,
要么他们用了某种高频发射器
or they used some type of high-frequency emitter
干扰信♥号♥♥
to disrupt the signal.
那是间谍设备
That's spy craft, man.
有意思
Yeah, sounds intriguing.
比克斯比餐馆
比克斯比餐馆
"Bixby's diner."
-是阿♥拉♥米达街上的那家吗 -是 阿♥拉♥米达街8号♥
- Is that the one that's on Alameda? - Yeah, Alameda and 8th.
很多流浪汉在那一带出没
Um, lot of bums hang out down there.
其中很多人露宿转角的停车场
Bunch of them camp in the parking lot around the corner.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this guy?
那是肯尼的朋友
That's Kenny's friend.
肯尼 肯尼在哪
Kenny. Where can I find Kenny?
肯尼
Kenny.
-别这样 -你她妈离我远点
- Come on. - Stay the hell away from me!
好吧 别过来 等等
Whoa, all right, back up, hold on!
-我是联调局的 -别过来
- All right? I'm FBI. - Stay back!
-我的手肘 我没法呼吸了 -放松 放松
- Ah, my elbow! I can't breathe! - Relax, relax.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我有几个问题要问你 好吗
So I have a couple questions to ask you, okay?
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
见过 在地铁站台
Yeah. On the subway platform.
他在那里干什么
What was he doing there?
麦克库姆斯在那等他
Mccombs was waiting for him.
你当时在那儿吗 你看见麦克库姆斯了吗
And you were there? You saw Mccombs?
我是望风的
I was the lookout,
但我没看到她来
but I didn't see her coming, you know?
她就从人潮中冒出来的
She came right out of the crowd.
你说"她"是什么意思
What do you mean "She"?
不 是这家伙捅了麦克库姆斯
No. This guy stabbed Mccombs.
不是他 是一个女人
Not him. It was a woman.
她好像是在他肚子上打了一拳
Looked like she punched him in the stomach.
但接着我就看见血了
But then I saw the blood.
他就跑了
Then he ran up.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表