剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
He was part of Verax's operation during the Iraq War.
我认为他精心策划了对安全屋的袭击
And I think he orchestrated the assault on the safe house,
特别是针对马丁的袭击
and on Martin specifically.
除此之外 我们对他一无所知
Other than that, we don't know much about him.
现在我们相信他正在策划一起
Now we believe he's plotting an attack
针对美国本土的袭击
on American soil.
我们必须找到他 各位
We have got to find this guy, people.
我和负责行动的杀手谈过了
I spoke with the prime asset.
计划继续进行
The plan continues apace.
你好像心神不宁 汤姆林
You seem troubled, Tomlin.
我们的目标是一名在美国境内的美国人
We're targeting an American on American soil.
这有点越界了
It's crossing the line.
根本没有界限
There's no line.
这世界不断在变化
The world is changing.
边界并不重要
Borders don't matter.
国家 政♥府♥都无关紧要
States, governments don't matter.
统治权是握在
Sovereignty is reserved
那些有本事决定结果的人手里的
for those with the means to dictate outcomes.
说的就是我们
That's us.
天助勇者
Fortune favors the bold.
我们继续进行这个计划
We're moving forward with the plan.
是时候改朝换代了
It's time for a change in leadership.
但风险不容忽视
But the risk profile is not insignificant.
唯一的风险就是什么都不做
The only risk is doing nothing.
我们的人会控制这个
Our asset will take over the one federal agency
对我们构成威胁的联调局
posing a threat to us.
约翰·卡梅伦会处理掉马丁·欧达姆
John Cameron will take care of Martin Odum.
让欧达姆替我们背黑锅
And Odum takes the fall.
洛杉矶县停尸房♥
在他们派这些人跟踪你到安全屋的时候
Verax didn't know who they were messing with
维拉克斯还不知道是在跟谁较劲
when they sent these guys after you at that safe house.
玛姬 你看到照片了吗
Maggie, you seeing this?
我收到了
Yeah, I got it.
我正在进行面部识别
I'm running facial recognition now.
人脸识别搜不到任何信息
It's not bringing anything up on face rec.
真奇怪
That's weird.
持久自♥由♥行动
Operation Enduring Freedom.
他是名游骑兵
He was a Ranger.
好了 我在调出04年06年第82届的
Okay, I'm pulling up 82nd's personnel list
人员名单
from '04, '06.
他应该在系统里
Servicemen should be in the system.
等等
Wait a minute.
这就是你找不到他的原因
There's a reason you can't find him.
他做过整容手术
He's had plastic surgery.
-你看呢 -不想让任何人知道他的身份
- Yeah? - Didn't want anyone to know who he was.
伙计们 等下 再看看他的胳膊
Hey, guys, wait a minute. Go back to his arm.
他的纹身下有某种长方形阴影
There's some kind of rectangular shadow below his tattoo.
看到了吗
Do you see it?
你确定吗 那里什么也没有
You sure? There's nothing there.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Hey, I know this sounds crazy,
但用相机的红外滤光模式看看
but put the infrared filter on your camera.
干得漂亮 玛姬
Oh, nice get, Mags.
令人印象深刻
Very impressed.
知道这些代码有什么意义吗
Any idea what the code means?
不知怎地 我觉得这不是
Somehow, I don't think
他那个冰♥毒♥贩子的手♥机♥
it's his meth dealer's cell phone.
马丁·欧达姆是个卧底 欧达姆是个卧底
Martin Odum is a legend... Odum is a legend.
-我替维拉克斯干活 -维拉克斯 是的
- Did I work for Verax... - Verax? Yes.
我知道的太多了
I'm the man who knows too much.
只是我忘记了 我忘记了
Except I forgot... Except I forgot.
维拉克斯的确知道
Verax does know.
他们2004年在伊♥拉♥克♥ 2004年
They were in Iraq, 2004... 2004.
让我看看你的手♥机♥
Let me see your phone.
看来他跟我是一个模子印出来的
Looks like he went to the same ink joints as me.
我试了好几个小时
I've been trying for hours,
对这些纹身还是毫无头绪
and I still can't make heads or tails of these tattoos.
不是社保号♥ 不是电♥话♥号♥
They're not socials, they're not cells.
什么都不是
They aren't anything.
只是一堆数字和字母
They're just a jumble of numbers and letters.
那是维拉克斯的员工识别码
They're employee identification codes for Verax.
我在国安局的熟人查了这些代码
I had friends at the NSA check the codes.
希望没引起他们的警惕
I hope they didn't send up any red flags.
他们是暗中打听的
They covered their inquiries.
那边有很多人跟我们一样
There are a lot of people out there
对维拉克斯之事表示担忧
who share our concerns about Verax.
你可以相信这条消息
You can trust the information.
那马丁的纹身呢 有什么发现吗
What about Martin's tattoo? Anything come up?
他们看了一些文件 但
They looked at a few files, but...
让我猜猜 毫无痕迹
Let me guess, no trace.
都被抹去了
They were redacted.
那名外国雇佣兵叫特伦特·麦费登
The merc's name is Trent McFadyen.
他是英军突击队的 去过三次阿富汗
He's a Green Beret. Three tours in Afghanistan.
2007年在维拉克斯工作时
Suspected of war crimes atrocities
涉嫌战争罪
while working for Verax in 2007.
他最近的地址在回音公园的阿尔瓦拉多大街
His last known address is in Echo Park on Alvarado.
特伦特·麦费登的公♥寓♥
加利福尼亚州 回音公园
算了吧
Oh, forget it.
看来我们找对地方了
Looks like we got the right place.
是啊 他们没在策划随机袭击
Yeah, they're not plotting some random attack.
是暗♥杀♥行动
It's an assassination.
这玩意儿的射程有1500米
This baby's got a range of 1,500 meters.
那么目标是谁
Yeah, so who's the target?
找到部一次性手♥机♥ 还有些现金
Found a burner phone and some cash.
我去复印这笔钱的序列号♥
I'm going to run the serial numbers off this money.
我们得把鉴证科叫来
We need to get Forensics in here.
鉴证科来了也没用
Forensics won't find anything.
这家伙不会犯错的
This guy doesn't make mistakes.
喂
Hello?
我听说你一直在找我
I hear you've been looking for me.
你是哪位
Who is this?
真为你骄傲 把我的人都弄死了
Real proud of yourself, putting my guys in the morgue.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
玛姬 立刻追踪打给马丁的
Maggie, trace the incoming call
这通来电
on Martin's phone right now.
好的 克里斯特 稍等片刻
Okay, Crystal. Give me a second.
加密了
It's encrypted.
只要不是2048位算法我就会尽力破解
I'm on it just as long as it's not a 2048-bit algorithm.
找到我的公♥寓♥得费好些功夫
Good bit of work finding my apartment.
你这里的来♥复♥枪♥不错啊
That's a nice rifle you got here.
我还有其他的
I've got others.
现在我知道你在找我
And now I know you're looking for me,
我给你腾了时间
my timetable just moved up.
是吗 目标是谁
Yeah? Who's the target?
你总在问问题
Always asking questions.
自我们上次见面后 很高兴看到你未曾改变
Good to see you haven't changed since we last saw each other.
是在伊♥拉♥克♥见的吗
Yeah. Is this back in Iraq?
所以是真的
So it's true then.
你不记得发生了什么事
You don't remember what happened.
炸♥弹♥落下来时
When the bombs fell.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
我可不觉得
I don't think you do.
我觉得你不知道我有什么本事
And I don't think you know what I'm capable of.
但你会知道的
But you'll see.
血债会算在你头上
The blood will be on your hands.
马丁·欧达姆是个卧底身份
Martin Odum is a legend.
我不是我所认为的我
I'm not who I think I am.
根本没有马丁·欧达姆 他不存在
There is no Martin Odum. He doesn't exist.
我要真♥相♥ 妈的
I want the truth, damn it!
你说是我胡思乱想 其实并不是吧
You said it was all in my head, but it's not, is it?
你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表