剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
证据不足并不等于没有证据 干得漂亮
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Well done.
-喝一杯吗 -当然
- Do you want a drink? - Hell yeah.
不用我说你也知道现在你是如履薄冰 对吧
Look, I don't have to tell you that you're on thin ice, right?
我都知道 你受影响了吗
Yeah, I gathered that much. You take a hit?
是啊 他们把托尼·莱斯调到了卧底事务部
Yeah. They transferred Tony Rice to DCO.
立即生效
Effective immediately.
只要我不跟他共事就行了
As long as I'm not working with him.
我们在德州还有一大堆善后工作要做
We have one hell of a mess to clean up in Texas
来给你收拾残局
to cover your ass.
还有
And, um,
这个
there's this.
你找到其他人了吗
Have you managed to find any others on the crew?
找到几个
A few names.
都死了
All dead.
不过 马丁
But, Martin,
这张照片是假的
the photo's a fake.
什么
What are you talking about?
经过鉴定这照片被处理过
Forensic analysis says they've been doctored.
你的头安在了别人的身上
Your head on somebody else's body.
有些像素点没有对准
Something about the pixels not lining up.
报告里面都写了
Look, it's all there in the report.
这不可能
No, that's not possible.
你从没去过伊♥拉♥克♥ 马丁
You've never been to Iraq, Martin.
2004年没有去过 从没去过
Not in 2004. Not ever.
埃文斯说我当时在那儿 还有多布森
Evans said I was there. Dobson.
多布森呢 他说他在那里见过我
What about Dobson? He said he recognized me from over there.
他们都在撒谎吗
What, are they lying?
一个妄想的隐居者
A paranoid recluse
和一个想要从你手上逃脱的家伙
and a guy who's trying to talk himself out of custody.
只是顺着你的想法乱说而已
Telling you what you want to hear.
谁都不能否认多布森曾参与走私
Now, no one's denying Dobson was involved in smuggling.
斯皮勒已经把案子移交给了
Spiller's handing the case over
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥联合专案组
to the Joint Terrorist Task Force.
-但是他们拿的是我的案子 -不不不
- But they're taking my case. - No, no, no.
已经下令不让你再插手了
You've been ordered to drop the matter.
马丁 我最后跟你说一遍
And, Martin, I'm gonna say this one last time.
2004年 你出了严重的车祸
In 2004, you got into a bad car accident.
颅脑损伤 失忆
Head trauma, memory loss,
车祸&逃逸
昏迷了三周
coma for three weeks.
昏迷
也许你不喜欢
You may not like that,
但那都是事实
but those are the facts.
就接受现实朝前看吧
So let's accept it and move on.
不要再胡乱调查了 马丁
No more rogue investigations, Martin.
现在我是以朋友的身份跟你说的
Now, I'm speaking to you as a friend here.
不惜一切代价
Do whatever it takes--
写诗 送花 不管你用什么方法
poetry, flowers, I don't give a shit--
只要你能回到桑雅身边就行
just get back together with Sonya.
你需要她 她能让你保持稳定
You need her. She keeps you steady.
花点时间陪陪你儿子
Spend some time with your son.
跟他们和好如初 别再胡思乱想
Reconnect. Stop spinning.
别再折磨自己了
Stop tearing yourself apart.
马丁
Martin,
提醒你自己
remind yourself
你是谁
who you are.
你当时出了车祸
You were in a car accident.
等你醒来时
When you woke up,
很多事都不记得了
you didn't remember much.
连我都不记得
Not even me.
这肯定是用什么办法处理过
This must have been manipulated somehow
因为我从没去过那儿
'cause I was never there.
我们根本不存在于这个世界上
We're the guys who don't exist,
做着从未发生过的事情
doing the things that didn't happen,
遵循无人下达的指令
following the orders that no one gave.
你认识我都快八年了 还信不过我吗
You've known me almost eight years. You can't trust me?
-简直酷似 -那记忆力的问题呢
- Dead ringer. - What about the memory stuff?
关于他的一切都是伪造的
Everything about him is fake.
别对局里任何一个人提
Don't mention that to anyone else in the office.
我知道你叫什么
I know your name.
你是马丁·麦克唐纳德·欧达姆
It's Martin MacDonald Odum.
我只知道 他应该已经死了
What I do know, he's supposed to be dead.
联调局 卧底事务部
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶市 上午8点37分
我本来都不该在这儿接私人电♥话♥的
I'm not even supposed to be taking personal calls in here.
不是 你这么激动干什么 你
No. Why are you acting like this? You...
你搬进来时就知道事情会是如此了
You knew the deal when you moved in.
不 我说的是我有时会加班
No, I said that I would be working late sometimes.
不是每天都加班
It's not every night.
算了 我要挂了
Okay, you know what, I'm-I'm hanging up now.
再见
Bye.
托尼 欢迎加入
Tony, welcome aboard.
我应该放到哪儿
Where should I, uh...
跟我来吧 你的办公桌已经准备好了
Follow me. We-We set up your desk.
要加班啊
Yeah. Long hours, huh?
那个啊 我男友的电♥话♥
Oh, that. Yeah. That's my boyfriend.
自从接了这份工作
Sort of turning into a disaster
和他就一塌糊涂了
since I took this job.
你妻子
Your wife--
你最好告诉她你可能会回不了家了
you might want to warn her that you're not coming home.
可能永远回不去
Like, ever.
这我猜到了
Yeah, I gathered that much.
好吧
All right, uh...
一小时后有个国♥务♥院♥会议
State Department briefing in an hour.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Yeah.
阿卜德王子
这是绍德王室的阿卜德王子
This is Prince Abboud of the House of Saud.
我国的重要合作伙伴
An invaluable partner to this country,
这也让他树敌很多
which makes him an enemy to a lot of people.
他经常收到死亡威胁
He's under constant threat of assassination.
他刚刚当上了石油部长对吗
He just became the Oil Minister, right?
他们王国很重要的职位呢
Important job for the kingdom.
据我了解是一人之下万人之上
Second only to the King himself, as I understand.
这周之后几天王子要来洛杉矶
The Prince will be in Los Angeles later this week
参加一个阿卡迪亚政策委员会
for a highly classified energy meeting
高度机密的能源会议
at the Arcadia Policy Council.
这次访问的行程不对外公开
His visit had been under wraps.
但两天前 王子的机密行程
Two days ago, the prince's classified itinerary
被国♥务♥院♥的某人泄漏了
was leaked from someone within the State Department.
现在中情局认为
Now CIA intel strongly suggests
这次访问中很有可能
that there will be an attempt
会有人企图行刺王子
on his life during this visit.
国♥务♥院♥有谁知道此事呢
Well, who at State had access?
我想你已经做过内部调查了吧
I assume you already did an internal investigation?
-做过 -阿卜德王子不愿改变行程吗
- We did. - Prince Abboud won't reschedule the visit?
行程没法改变
That's not an option here.
还有27小时阿卜德王子就要到达了
We have 27 hours before Prince Abboud arrives.
所以你们无法确定具体是什么威胁 我
So you have an unspecified threat. I...
我们有嫌疑人
We have a person of interest.
艾伦·劳雷
他叫艾伦·劳雷
His name is Aaron Rawley.
他是我们中东部的初级分♥析♥师
He's a junior analyst in our Middle East department.
写过许多谴责
He's written several white papers
绍德王室人♥权♥纪录的白♥皮♥书♥
denouncing the House of Saud's human rights record.
就因为他拥护人♥权♥就怀疑他吗
So advocating for human rights makes him a suspect?
他的文章主要讨论的就是
His papers are essentially polemics
沙特阿♥拉♥伯的政♥权♥更替
for regime change in Saudi Arabia.
卧底事务部能帮什么忙
How can DCO help?
如果真有威胁
If there's a threat--
而泄密的人是劳雷
and Rawley's our guy--
我们就需要知道他把这信息传递给了谁
we need to know who he's passing this information to.
让我们去会会这个泄密者吧
Let's test the leak.
艾伦·劳雷
谢谢你
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表