剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
《潜龙谍影》前情回顾
Previously on Legends...
在婚礼上我们互许婚誓 你还记得吗
At our wedding, we exchanged vows. Do you remember?
怎么提起这个了
Where's this coming from?
我只想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
绍德王室的阿卜德王子
Prince Abboud of the House of Saud.
王子的机密行程
The Prince's classified itinerary was leaked
被国♥务♥院♥的某人泄漏了
from someone within the State Department.
是哈尼·吉布里尔
It's Hani Jibril.
她是著名的女权激进分子
She's a famous activist for women's rights.
我是赛巴斯提安·伊根
Sebastian Egan.
我是托尼·鲍德温
Tony Baldwin,
我们在为《乔斯特》做篇报道
we're here on assignment for Joust.
谢谢你 艾伦 谢谢你冒这么大风险
Thank you, Aaron, for taking the risk.
王子行程如有任何变化
I'll contact you with any changes
我会用这个手♥机♥通知你
to the Prince's schedule on this device.
我为王子准备了些特别节目
I've got something special planned for the Prince.
你说过你会支持所有女性获得投票权
You said you would champion suffrage for all women.
事态急转直下
This is a very rapidly developing story.
现在我们了解到当局已经逮捕了
At this point, we know authorities have taken
特大新闻
激进分子哈尼·吉布里尔已被逮捕
备受争议的女权激进分子哈尼·吉布里尔
controversial women's rights activist Hani Jibril
怀疑她与此次袭击有关
into custody in connection with the attack.
现在还不清楚这是她的个人行为
It's not known if she may have been working alone
还是有同伙
or with others.
我们现在所能肯定的是
Among the details we have been able to confirm,
事情发生时 阿卜德王子
we're told Prince Abboud
刚结束了对执行委员会的演讲
had just completed a speech to executives.
93分钟前
携带着炸♥弹♥ 从空中飞下并爆♥炸♥
...Armed with a bomb, flew down and exploded,
王子当场被炸死
killing the Prince instantly.
现场非常混乱
The scene is a chaotic one,
一位目击者说所有人都惊慌失措
as witnesses describe near-panic among participants.
人们四处逃窜
They were running in several directions at once,
让人很难弄清当时的真正情况
making it difficult to ascertain exactly what had happened,
也让当局很难控制局势
and for authorities to get a handle on the situ...
我是波特
Porter.
-送我撤离的人在哪 -马上就到
- Where's my exfil? - On the way.
等他们到的时候 你最好已经打包准备好了
You'd better be packed and ready when they get there.
-钱呢 -已经打到你账上了
- What about money? - Already been wired.
别把钱都挥霍在酒和古巴妓♥女♥上了
Don't go spending it all on rum and Cuban hookers.
这我可没法保证 先生
No promises there, Sir.
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck to you, son.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
搞定
It's done.
谢谢
Thank you.
潜龙谍影
第一季第八集
二十分钟后局长要向总统汇报情况
The Director's briefing the President in 20 minutes.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我知道沙特阿♥拉♥伯就像火♥药♥桶
I know Saudi Arabia's a powder keg.
新闻上的所有中东专家
Every Middle East expert is on the news
都说会步埃及或者叙利亚的后尘
predicting another Egypt or Syria
还会出现全球石油危机
and a global oil crisis.
我们才刚刚从两场战争中抽身
And we just tapped out of two wars.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我们只是无法排除还有更大规模的恐怖袭击
We just can't rule out a wider terrorist operation.
我想向罪魁祸首表达下我们的决心
I'd like to convey some kind of confidence in our suspect.
我可不会因为他们想听就遂了他们的意
Look, I'm not gonna say it just 'cause they want to hear it.
事情刚发生不到三个小时
I've had this for less than three hours.
我们仍在调查哈尼·吉布里尔是否牵扯其中
We're still assessing Hani Jibril's involvement.
听着 我们都清楚事态不妙
Look, I think we both know that this doesn't smell right.
你得搞清楚现在的状况
You need to understand the situation here.
王子被杀时我的人就在负责这个案子
Our people were on the case when the Prince was killed.
我们之前收到警告 却没能阻止
We had advance warning and didn't stop it.
木已成舟
Writing's on the wall.
所有人都在关注我们
They're looking at us.
一位国♥务♥院♥的员工牵扯其中
A State Department employee was involved.
你去查今天的机密简会
Check today's classified briefing.
根本没人会听说艾伦·劳雷跟此案有关
No one's ever gonna hear about Aaron Rawley's part in this.
卧底事务部可不会背黑锅
DCO is not gonna take the fall.
相信我 我也绝不可能
Believe me, I sure as hell can't afford
把你们暴露
that kind of exposure.
你们可是这号♥称
You're the secret police in a country
没有秘密警♥察♥的国家里的秘密警♥察♥
that doesn't have a secret police.
听着 我跟你一样
Look, I don't like getting grilled
不想在国会听证会上成为众矢之的
by some Congressional Hearing any more than you do.
但我们也绝不会退出
But we're not gonna step aside, either.
我们时间不多
We don't have much time.
我去替你挡着
I'll run cover,
但你们得赶快找出幕后主使是谁
but I want you to find out who did this and do it fast.
不留任何记录吗
Off book?
不留任何痕迹
No trace.
继续播 继续 继续
Keep going, keep going, keep going...
好了 就这里停下 停
Okay, freeze it right there. Stop.
很明显她什么都没做
She's clearly not doing anything.
那为什么她的手♥机♥上有操纵无人机的程序
Then why did her cell phone have software to pilot a drone?
我想说的就是这个
That's exactly my point.
在那个时候她怎么可能操纵一架无人机
How could she be flying a drone in that moment?
也许有人黑进了她的手♥机♥
Maybe her phone was hacked.
如果是这样 绝对能看出来
If it were, you'd be able to tell.
无人机也许瞄准了一个发信机
Drone could have been targeting a beacon.
而她能做到这些
And she accomplished all that
因为她是个技术天才吗
because she's such a technical genius?
不管怎么样 肯定还有其他人参与
Either way, someone else had to be involved.
其他人
Someone else?
她很明显是被陷害的
It's clear that she's being set up here.
艾伦·劳雷查的怎么样了
Where are we on Aaron Rawley?
在刺杀前约半个小时
He dropped his tail about 30 minutes
他摆脱了我们的跟踪
before the assassination.
在大概同一时间他关了手♥机♥
And his cell went dark around the same time.
摆脱了跟踪 怎么做到的
Dropped his tail? How?
靠走的 在地铁上 A队是这么报告的
On foot, in a subway, according to Alpha team.
不可能那么容易 尼尔森
That couldn't have been easy, Nelson.
我们有四个小队轮流监视
We had four units in rotation.
他要么是撞大运 要么受过专业训练
He's either lucky, or he had training.
劳雷已经在国♥务♥院♥工作了七年
Rawley's been in State Department bureaucracy for seven years.
从他的个人档案中看不出一点卧底的痕迹
Nothing in his personnel file even hints at covert operative.
把他的生平都挖出来 玛姬
Dig into this guy's life, Maggie.
赶快给我抓到他
Find him fast.
我已经在查了 长官
I'm already on it, Sir.
我们派人监视了他的公♥寓♥和办公室
We covered his apartment and his office--
他还没出现过
there's still no sign of him.
我们得开始排查酒店 找他的朋友谈谈
We're gonna start checking hotels and talking to his friends.
-克里斯特人呢 -在恐♥怖♥主♥义♥联合专案组
- Where's Crystal? - At JTTF.
哈尼·吉布里尔的审讯还没结束
Hani Jibril's still being questioned.
吉布里尔小姐 在你公♥寓♥里发现了炸♥药♥残渣
Ms. Jibril, we found explosive residue at your apartment,
跟暗♥杀♥阿卜德王子时使用的炸♥药♥一样
that was the same type used to assassinate Prince Abboud.
这不可能
That's not possible.
特别探员沃特·皮尔斯
联邦调查局 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥联合专案组
这可以作为间接证据
We can make a circumstantial case
说明你在公♥寓♥里组装了无人机
it's where you armed the drone.
光用这个证据就足以给你定罪
That evidence alone is enough to convict you.
你得向我们坦白
You need to talk to us.
先解释下你手上的那部手♥机♥
Start by explaining that cell phone you were carrying.
手♥机♥怎么了 我不明白
What about it? I-I don't understand.
你就是用它操纵无人机的
How you piloted the drone.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
阿卜德王子不是我杀的
I didn't kill Prince Abboud.
要是没有赛巴斯提安·伊根 我也被炸死了
I would have died, too, if it weren't for Sebastian Egan.
我只是想组织一次抗♥议♥活动
I only wanted to make a public protest.
而你做到了 非常清楚地表达了自己的观点
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表