剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
I need to know what's going on.
别再保守秘密了
No more secrets.
马丁·欧达姆究竟是谁
Who the hell is Martin Odum?
维拉克斯行动地堡
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
维拉克斯
Verax.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
2004年 伊♥拉♥克♥ 巴士拉
渴吗
Thirsty?
联调局为了藏匿你做了不少工作
FBI did a hell of a job hiding you.
十年来我一直在找你
I've been looking for you for ten years.
在德国的医院时
We almost caught up with you
我们差点就抓到你了 但你溜走了
in the hospital in Germany, but you slipped out.
我猜有人帮你
I'm guessing you had help.
-你是谁 -我是你的妻子
- Who are you? - I'm your wife.
你的病历显示
Your medical file said,
创伤性脑损伤
traumatic brain injury,
一些记忆丢失
severe memory loss.
某种解离性迷游症
Some kind of dissociative fugue.
市面上有太多化学药品 我不惊讶
Hell, there was so much chemical in the air, I'm not surprised.
你可能不记得我了
You probably don't remember me.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
杰森·肖 维拉克斯的人
Jason Shaw. Verax.
以前在伊♥拉♥克♥时我替你工作
I used to work for you in Iraq.
是的 没错
Yes, you did.
直到我发现你是军情六处的间谍
Till I found out you were a spy for MI6.
之后我差点一枪爆了你的头
Then I almost put a bullet in your head.
你还想再尝一次甜头
Oh, you want another bite of the apple?
所以带我来这里
Is that why I'm here?
如果我要你死 你早就死了
If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead.
卡梅伦在哪 目标在哪里
Where's Cameron? Where's the target?
动手吧
Let's go, fellas.
离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
不要碰我
Stay the hell away from me!
你给我打了什么
What did you give me?
硫喷妥钠
Sodium thiopental.
我得让你乖乖合作
I need you to cooperate.
是和伊♥拉♥克♥有关
This is about Iraq.
你偷了钱
You stole money.
掩盖罪行
You covered it up.
并且杀了美国的士兵
You killed American soldiers.
中♥央♥司令部把钱都挥霍光了
Centcom was pissing it away.
还说是什么狗屁和平资金
Pacification funds, my ass.
那笔钱是用来资助叛乱的
That money was funding the insurgency.
我们仔细考虑 决定改变资金的用途
We made a calculated decision to repurpose those funds.
但是如果士兵们没死
The subterfuge wouldn't hold...
这个说法就说不通
if the soldiers had lived.
你杀了那些士兵
You murdered those soldiers.
他们都是战争的受害者
They were casualties of war.
他们死得光荣
And they died with honor.
可你不是
Not like you.
结果 我们带了将近十亿现金回家
End of day, we took home almost a billion dollars in cash.
你当时也在场 马丁
You were there, too, Martin.
你本可以阻止 但是你却没有
You could have stopped it, but you didn't.
你眼睁睁地看着他们死
You watched them die.
我看得出来你很在意这件事
I could tell it bothered you.
后来我们发现你给钱拍照
Later, we caught you taking photos of the money.
我们只好严刑拷问 逼你说实话
So, we beat the truth out of you.
告诉我你在为谁效力
Tell me who you're working for.
为你 为维拉克斯
I work for you. For Verax.
你是什么人 中情局 军区六处
Who are you? CIA, MI6?
-还是国防情报局 -你疯了吗
- Defense Intelligence? - You're insane.
我一直在帮你偷取美元
I've been helping you steal American dollars.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我们终于让你供出事实
We finally broke you.
你承认自己是军情六处的
You admitted that you were MI6.
当时你正准备揭露我们最大的买♥♥卖♥♥
and you were about to expose our biggest score.
萨♥达♥姆♥的大规模杀伤性武器在我们手里
That we had Saddam's weapons of mass destruction.
炭疽
我们在巴士拉[伊♥拉♥克♥]外的一个荒村里
We found the WMD outside of Basra
找到了大规模杀伤性武器
in a village that had been abandoned.
村子四周的掩体里还发现了更多
Found more in the bunkers around the village.
有沙林 炭疽 约二十吨♥生化武器
Sarin, anthrax, about 20 tons of weaponized agent.
还有浓缩铀
Yellow cake uranium.
全都在那里
It was all there.
萨♥达♥姆♥的大规模杀伤性武器
Saddam's WMD.
根本就不存在
The ones that didn't exist.
没错 我们早就计划将它们掩盖过去
Yeah. And we had planned to keep it that way.
大规模杀伤性武器对你有什么用
What value was the WMD to you?
是保险和优势
Insurance, leverage.
-是牵制高层的手段 -或是激化战争
- A means to check power. - Or escalate the war?
这不就是你的目的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
战争就是利益
War means profit.
混乱就是利益
Chaos means profit.
但不仅仅是为了钱
But it wasn't just about the money.
那是为了什么
Then what?
这个国家正在瓦解 马丁
This country's falling apart, Martin.
谁来拯救它 你吗
Who's gonna save it? You?
权利不是无偿的 而是要付出代价的
Power isn't free. It comes at a price.
那火雨行动呢
What about Operation Raining Fire?
其实那个行动我还得感谢你
I actually have you to thank for that.
炸♥弹♥来袭的时候
We were getting ready
我们正准备转移所有的武器
to move it all when the bombs hit.
你那位油井的兄弟埃文斯把你救了出去
Your pal Evans from the oil rig got you out.
-他们下手挺狠吧 -你来这干什么
- Man, they put a beat down on you, huh? - What are you doing?
钻井工人得互相照应
Roughnecks got to watch out for each other.
趁他们回来之前快走
Come on, before they come back.
你赶快离开这里
You get out of here.
趁你还有机会离开
As far as you can go.
我们计划转移武器的那晚
The night we were planning to move the weapons,
你逃跑了
you escaped.
联合空巡队 这是优先射击任务
Any allied air patrol, this is a priority fire mission.
请回应
Please respond.
请求立刻发动空袭
Request immediate air strike.
东区没有异常 区域没有异常
Eastern perimeter all clear. Perimeter all clear.
他应该还在营地里
We think he's still in camp.
立刻向西行进
Heading westward now.
未知操作员 我是回声一号♥
Unidentified operator, this is echo one actual.
请验证身份
Please identify.
授权码TN50
Authorization tango niner five zero.
重复 TN50
I repeat, tango niner five zero.
你现在在什么位置 T
What is your position, Tango?
坐标为30.21*19.7
Coordinates... 30.21 by 19.7.
T 那里是友军阵地
Tango, that's a friendly position.
请求立刻发出空袭
Request immediate air strike!
我需要你手上有关核武器的一切资料
I need everything you've got. Broken arrow!
核武器 再说一次
Broken arrow? Say again.
那里是友军阵地
That's a friendly position.
如果你不照我说的做
If you don't listen to me,
将有很多的人丧命
there's gonna be a hell of a lot more people dead!
切断卫星通讯
Kill the satcom.
不准与营地外联♥系♥
No communications outside of camp.
我再说一次 涉及核武器
I said again, a broken arrow.
你们只不过是一群毛贼
You're just a bunch of thieves.
如果要杀我 那就开枪吧
If you're gonna do it, do it.
我把那叫做袭击
I called it a strike.
火雨行动本是为了离我们北边四十公里处的
Operation Raining Fire was meant for an Iraqi military site
伊♥拉♥克♥军事基地而准备的
40 klicks north of us.
可你却说涉及核武器 把他们引到了这里
You called broken arrow, brought them to us instead.
你还真是英勇过人
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表