剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Took courage to do what you did.
你知道自己可能也会死
You knew you'd probably die.
我很敬重这种牺牲的精神
I respect that sense of sacrifice.
那晚你杀了我很多手下
You killed a lot of my men that night.
结果少杀了一个
Came up one short.
炸♥弹♥烧光了我背上的衣服
The bomb burned the shirt off my back.
而且我也大面♥积♥烧伤
Most of my skin, too.
冲击波导致我左肺衰竭
Shockwave collapsed my left lung.
你却掉进坑里安然无恙
You were safe in the hole.
从山上滚下来反倒救了我一命
Getting blown off that hill saved my ass.
我也幸存了下来
I was one of the lucky ones.
我想卡梅伦也很幸运
I guess Cameron got lucky, too.
长官 我们准备好了
Sir, we're ready.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
高精度扫描你的脸
Scanning a high-res image of your face.
你还是没回答我的问题
You still haven't answered my question.
你带我来这里做什么
Why am I here?
你还是没回答我的问题
You still haven't answered my question.
你带我来这里做什么
Why am I here?
未来的战争就是心理战
The future of war is psyops.
武力与情报相结合 智取敌人
Strength through intelligence, outthinking your enemy.
控制信仰
Controlling belief.
可以开始行动了吗
Are we a go?
是的 让狙击手就位
Affirmative. I want sniper in position.
目标是谁
Who's the target?
某个不能被证人保护计划藏起来的人
Someone who can't seem to get wit program.
很不幸 我们必须得处理掉他
Unfortunately, we have to deal with the situation.
暗♥杀♥吗
With an assassination?
他们会抓住你的
They'll catch you.
要是他们一门心思寻找约翰·卡梅伦就未必了
Not if they're looking for John Cameron.
你真以为约翰·卡梅伦是个行踪不定的特工吗
You think John Cameron is some elusive operative?
这些年他一直如阴影般虚幻
He's been in the shadows all this years
因为他本来就不存在
because he is a shadow.
但我和他说过话
I talked to him.
你是在和我说话
You talked to me.
只有这样我才能捉到你
It's the only way I could bring you in.
你想知道你是谁吗
You want to know who you are?
你的真名是什么
What's your name?
去死吧你
Go to hell.
马丁·欧达姆
Martin Odum?
你的真名是什么
What's your name?
但丁·奥巴克
Dante Auerbach?
再问一遍 真名是什么
Try again. what's your name?
我说过了
I've told you.
伦恩·巴罗
Len Barlow.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
约翰·卡梅伦
John Cameron.
卡梅伦是你在伊♥拉♥克♥的卧底身份
Cameron was your legend in Iraq.
炸♥弹♥落下 你的这个身份也死了
You left it behind when the bombs fell.
这不可能
That's not possible.
就联调局所知
As far as the FBI's concerned,
我们抢了现金之后 卡梅伦杀了那些士兵
Cameron killed those soldiers after we took that cash.
你撒谎
That's not true.
是你下的手
You did it.
你杀的他们
You murdered them.
侧风风速15英里每小时
15 mile per hour crosswind.
目标进入视野
Target is in sight.
我制♥造♥真♥相♥
I make the truth.
我定义信仰
I define belief.
而从现在起 联调局会认定
And moments from now, the bureau is gonna believe
就是你扣动的扳机
you pulled the trigger
杀死了联调局局长戴尔·本奈特
And killed Dayle Bennett, director of the FBI.
该是你回归老本行的时候了
This is your homecoming.
欢迎回来 约翰
Welcome back, John.
开枪吧
Take the shot.
不要
No!
长官 马丁的手♥机♥又上线了
Sir, Martin's cell phone has come back online.
我正在把地点发给莱斯和克里斯特
I'm sending his location to Rice and Crystal now.
我们在路上
On our way.
预计5分钟后到
ETA five minutes.
我的天
Oh, my god.
长官 洛杉矶警局接到报♥警♥
Sir, LAPD is responding to a shooting
说西木区有人朝联邦大楼开枪
at the federal building in Westwood--
就在马丁所在地点的正对面
That's right across the street from Martin's location.
通知克里斯特和莱斯
Alert Crystal and Rice.
报告说本奈特局长中枪了
It says Director Bennett's been shot.
-什么 -一名狙击手从窗外击中了他
- What? - A sniper shot him through the window.
放下枪 马丁
Put the gun down, Martin.
不是我开的枪
I didn't fire it.
那是谁
Then who did?
肖来过这里
Shaw was here.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你的手♥机♥开机上线了
Your phone got turned on.
我们追踪了信♥号♥♥
We traced it.
这就对了
Of course.
正是他想要的效果
Just like he wanted you to.
他们陷害了我
They set me up.
马丁 放下枪
Martin, put the gun down.
你得赶紧离开这里
You need to get out of here.
马上致电副局长斯皮勒
Get Deputy Spiller on the line.
好的长官
Yes, sir.
这是怎么了
What's happening?
我不知道 有人攻击我们的服务器
I don't know. they're attacking our servers.
我是马丁·欧达姆
My name is Martin Odum.
我曾叫做约翰·卡梅伦
My name used to be John Cameron.
我潜伏在联调局内部
I'm a covert operative in the FBI.
我对今晚
Tonight I claim responsibility
谋杀联调局局长戴尔·本奈特的事件负责
for the killing of FBI Director Dayle Bennett.
他是国家的敌人
He was an enemy to his country.
你们可以说我疯了
You'll call me crazy.
你们可以污损我的名誉
You'll try to discredit me.
但你们休想堵住我的嘴
But you'll not silence me.
我开枪时完全知道自己在做什么
I pulled the trigger knowing what I was doing.
我这么做是为了阻止我国万劫不复
I did it to stop us all from going over the cliff.
本奈特局长是一名叛徒
Director Bennett was a traitor,
他的作为使宪法蒙羞
a man bent on desecrating the Constitution.
他掌管秘密警♥察♥ 政♥治♥警♥察♥
A man who ran a secret police, a political police,
与斯塔西[民德]和契卡[苏联]没什么两样
no different from the Stasi or the Cheka.
他是个肆意侵犯我们自♥由♥的伪君子
A hypocrite who violated our liberty
却得以安坐在《爱国者法案》的庇护之下
while hiding behind the flag and the Patriot Act.
美国必须警醒
America must wake up.
我们正生活在法♥西♥斯♥国家
We now live in a fascist state.
尼尔森
Nelson.
这段视频
This video,
我看不像是真的
I find it hard to believe.
所幸这段视频只发送给了
Fortunately, it was only sent to
本局内部的几百名高层
about a hundred senior bureau personnel.
这算是好消息吗
That passes as good news?
这视频立即列入机密
Well, the video was immediately classified.
事态已得到控制
The situation is contained.
我相信你也同意值此悲痛之时
I'm sure you'd agree the bureau doesn't need
实在是不能再出丑闻了
a scandal compounding this tragedy.
不好意思 这是谁
I'm sorry, who is that?
我是康莱德·汤姆林
I'm Conrad Tomlin.
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的
National Security Council.
他是来帮我们应对危机的 尼尔森
He's here to help us manage the crisis, Nelson.
具体指什么
Meaning what?
协同调查
Coordinate the investigation.
协助贵局领导权平稳交接
Help transition the leadership of the bureau.
想不到总统这么快就拟好人选了
Didn't realize the President already had someone in mind.
副局长斯皮勒将出任代理局长
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表