剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
I wouldn't be here if I couldn't.
我是说 赛巴斯提安 这
I mean, Sebastian, this...
这种新闻可以推♥翻♥政♥权♥
this is the kind of story that ends governments.
没错
Yes.
这会是《乔斯特》的独家新闻
And it'd be an exclusive for Joust magazine.
你知道沙特那边
Okay, you know the House of Saudi
对负面新闻的态度可不友好
does not take kindly to criticism.
你要知道讲了这件事以后
And you understand that by telling this story...
你可能会招来杀身之祸
you could get yourself killed.
还是说你本意如此
Or is that the idea?
让我们唤醒那条恶龙吧
Let's give the dragon a poke.
发表第一篇文章
Publish the first article,
看看他们会不会来追杀我
see if they'll come after me.
我们讨论过这件事
We talked about this.
你知道会出现新闻报道的
You knew there would be news coverage.
法因王子的住处
沙特阿♥拉♥伯 利雅得
这不是新闻 是对我的正面攻击
This isn't news coverage-- it's a hit job!
《乔斯特》
谁是阿卜德王子之死的受益者
太难堪了
It's embarrassing!
我读了那篇文章 里面还提到了我们的名字
I read the article-- our name's in there, too,
殿下
Your Highness.
那个记者只是引用了些匿名的消息
This reporter's just citing anonymous sources.
文章里写道他们还有待发布的信息
The article says they have more information to publish.
他们说在接下来刊登的文章里
They say that with the next article
会披露确凿的证据
they will reveal a smoking gun.
你必须得插手 波特先生
You have to intervene, Mr. Porter.
这里不是沙特阿♥拉♥伯
This isn't Saudi Arabia.
你不能让记者们闭嘴
You can't muzzle journalists here.
这只会让事情更糟糕
That just makes things worse.
联♥系♥你的公♥关♥人员
Call your publicist.
好 你要是管不了 我自己来
Fine. If you can't handle this, then I will.
我觉得这个主意很不错 殿下
I think that's an excellent idea, your Highness.
谁是阿卜德王子之死的受益者
两家网络媒体打电♥话♥过来
So, two networks are calling,
想在清晨秀上采访你
wanting to interview you for their morning shows.
让我露面太冒险了点 你不觉得吗
Too dangerous to put my face out there, don't you think?
我一分钟不看着你
I can't leave for a minute
你就给我捅乱子
without you making trouble.
说到捅乱子 你还是怪他吧
Hey, you want to talk trouble, blame this guy.
赛巴斯提安·伊根 这位是法里斯·纳迪尔
Sebastian Egan, this is Faris Nadir.
法里斯是CNB世界频道的人
Faris is with CNB World Service.
他报道沙特家族的新闻好几年了
He's covered the House of Saudi for many years.
我就不用介绍你了 伊根先生
And you need no introduction, Mr. Egan.
-恭喜爆了条大新闻 -多谢
- Congratulations on the piece. - Thank you.
你们怎么认识的
How do you guys know each other?
我还在埃及当特约记者的时候遇见的他
We met back in Egypt when I was just a stringer.
我们一起经历了不少事 算难兄难弟
We've been in a few tight spots together.
能谈一谈吗
Can we talk?
想必不用我说两位也明白
I don't have to tell either one of you this,
但你以后要小心了
but you need to tread lightly.
我们已经有所准备了 你不用担心
We're taking precautions, so you don't have to worry.
你的敌人非常强大危险 伊根先生
You have a very dangerous and powerful adversary, Mr. Egan.
这跟爆尼克松或是穆加贝的料可不是一回事
This isn't going after Nixon or Mugabe.
法因王子认为自己是真♥主♥的化身
Prince Fayeen believes he's a vessel of Allah,
而且还跻身世界十大富豪榜
and who happens to be one of the ten richest people on earth.
你算是摸着老虎屁♥股♥了
You've got a tiger by the tail.
我这是作为同行给你的一点忠告
I'm telling you this as one journalist to another.
当记者本就不是件容易事
Well, journalism isn't supposed to be easy.
也不安全
Or safe.
不过还是有点原则的
Principled, a bit.
我在沙特情报部门高层有人
I have a highly placed source in Saudi intelligence
他告诉我会有人图谋害你的性命 伊根先生
who tells me there will be an attempt on your life, Mr. Egan.
这是沙特情报总局的可靠线人告诉我的
This is from a credible source within the GIP.
多谢您提醒我
I appreciate the warning,
但我们早知有风险
but we are aware of the risk.
法因下定决心要压制你这篇报道
Fayeen is determined to suppress this reporting.
他权势熏天
He's very powerful,
手上有大把的代理人能撇清关系
and with many proxies he can use as plausible deniability.
事关重大
This is serious.
我只是希望
I just wanted to make sure
你们知道到底有多危险
you took full measure of the danger.
有些时候有些事情 还是别说的好
Sometimes there are stories better left untold.
法里斯·纳迪尔 生在迪拜
Faris Nadir-- he was born in Dubai
一个从事石油产业的富裕家庭
to a wealthy family in the oil business.
牛津大学毕业
Educated at Oxford.
上世纪90年代以来都在为CNB工作
And he's been working for CNB since the '90s.
他和法因王子一起上的寄宿学校 所以
He went to boarding school with Prince Fayeen, so
他这是通过老关系给你传话
he was sending a message through his old buddy.
还说是警告 就是威胁
A warning, yeah? A threat.
说明你真惹着他了
Yeah, it means you're getting under his skin.
马丁 克里斯特 马上来我办公室
Martin, Crystal, in my office now.
想必你们读过这个了
I'm sure you've seen this.
谁是阿卜德王子之死的受益者
我觉的是篇不错的报道
Fine piece of journalism, I thought.
这报道在国♥务♥院♥里
It's created a diplomatic shitstorm
掀起了一场外交风暴
for the State Department.
我刚花了一个小时 被沙特大使威胁
I just spent the last hour being threatened
说他们要发起制裁
with sanctions by the Saudi ambassador.
这篇报道原因的证据中
The article cites evidence
提到了杀死阿卜德王子的炸♥弹♥
about the detonator used in the bomb
上面的引爆器
that killed Prince Abboud.
这种证据只能
Evidence that could only come from
从调查人员内部得到
someone inside the investigation.
听起来这个记者
Sounds like a reporter
挺尊重隐私啊
who values his privacy to me.
不管是不是在卧底 你都泄露了机密信息
Undercover or not, you leaked classified information.
肯定会对你们提起刑事指控
There will be criminal charges filed.
这一点我向你们保证
That I can promise you.
我提醒你一句 米洛伊探员
Need I remind you, Agent Milloy,
赛巴斯提安·伊根这个卧底身份
that the Sebastian Egan legend is covered
受到《情报人员身份保护♥法♥》的保护
under the Intelligence Identities Protection Act.
这就是说 你不能泄露
Which means you can't reveal
马丁就是赛巴斯提安·伊根这件事
that Martin is Sebastian Egan.
再加上那烦人的第一修正案[保护言论自♥由♥]
And there's that pesky First Amendment.
我已经让司法部的律师们
Oh, I've already got attorneys at Justice
起草一份强制动议 你放心好了
working on a motion to compel, trust me.
你这计划最好能行
This plan of yours better work.
我们已经引起沙特方面的注意了
We've gotten the Saudis interested.
现在只需下钩了
We just have to set the hook.
法里斯 这边
Faris. Over here.
德里克在哪
Where's Drake?
不知道 他本该来这的
I don't know-- he should have been here.
抱歉这么鬼鬼祟祟的
Sorry for the cloak-and-dagger routine.
赛巴斯提安 你没事吧
Sebastian, a-are you okay?
那老虎你真是说对了
You were right about that tiger.
老虎的屁♥股♥到底还是摸不得
He doesn't like it when you grab his tail.
你来的路上没有监控吧
You didn't see any cameras on your way, did you?
-没有 -我也侦察过了 但是
- No. - I scouted, but...
我只是想再确认一下
I just wanted to double-check.
这几天我是担惊受怕啊
I'm bloody paranoid these days.
你没带手♥机♥吧
You don't have a cell, right?
我听你的要求 没带
I left it, just as you asked.
如果手♥机♥开机的话
They can listen in with a microphone
他们能通过手♥机♥话筒窃听
when it's switched on, you know?
是这样
Look, um...
我能不能搜搜你的身
you don't mind if I pat you down, do you?
我 非常抱歉
I... do apologize.
但实在是冒不起这个险
Just can't take any chances.
简直跟卡夫卡小说似的
It's like a bloody Kafka novel.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
我手上掌握了
I've got hard proof
法因王子和阿卡迪亚政策委员会
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表