剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
咱们不如到尼克的办公室再聊
Let's go to Nic's office, huh?
好 咱们走 上楼去
Okay, let's go. Let's go upstairs.
他们转移进里间
They're moving into the back.
我不能跟上去
I can't follow them.
我们会看不见他们的
We're going to lose visual.
里间办公室我们没监控
We do not have eyes in that back office.
不啊 我倒是觉得他们能帮上忙
No, man, I think they could help with our thing.
有助于我们的行动
Our operation.
他们是玩钱的
They move cash.
是啊 离岸
Yeah. Offshore.
我看你今晚最好请老板过来谈谈
I think you should get the boss down here tonight.
好 我跟他们说
Good. I'll let them know.
不 我还没提起来
No, it hasn't come up,
但我告诉你
but I'm telling you,
贝克菲尔德的事他们派得上用场
they could help with the Bakersfield thing.
等上校的钱汇过来
When that money drops from the Colonel...
上校 搜索中情局数据库
The Colonel. Run that through Langley.
交叉搜索涉俄军事数据
Cross-reference with Russian military
和有组织犯罪数据库
and organized crime databases.
我试着追踪来电 长官
I'm trying to trace the call, sir,
但其经由多次呼叫转移
but it's going through multiple exchanges.
东京 上海
Tokyo, Shanghai,
伊斯坦布尔 基辅
Istanbul, Kiev.
车♥臣♥黑帮不太可能用这么复杂的技术
Pretty sophisticated tech for the Chechen mob.
他在跟谁说话
Who is this guy talking to?!
正在锁定 长官
I'm locking in, sir.
-信♥号♥♥源就在城里 -哪一块
- The signal's right here in the city. - Where?
信♥号♥♥丢失
追踪失败 长官
We didn't get it, sir.
克里斯特
Crystal,
电♥话♥我们没追查到
we didn't get the trace.
但我们确知的是迪米特里的老板上校
But we do know Dimitri's boss, the Colonel,
正在赶往俱乐部的路上
is on the way to the club right now.
还有 克里斯特 多加小心
And, Crystal, watch yourself.
你喝醉了 美女
You're drunk, girl.
想睡我你得来真的才行 迪米特里
I'll only sleep with you if you're for real, Dimitri.
银行有规定呢
It's bank policy.
-我当然要来真的 -是吗
- Oh, I'm for real. - Yeah?
信我吧
Trust me.
我刚跟我老板说了
I just called my boss.
他用不多一会儿就能到
He's gonna be here any minute now.
我还真是迫不及待呢
Well, I can't wait to meet him.
他也同样等不及要见你
Oh, he can't wait to meet you, too.
然后我们一起聊聊生意
We're gonna do some business together.
你介意我去补补妆吗
Will you excuse me while I powder my nose?
玛姬 又有人来了
Maggie, we've got visitors.
克里斯特和特洛伊在哪
Where's Crystal and Troy?
特洛伊依旧在目标人物身边
Troy is still with the target,
无法追踪到克里斯特
and I've lost Crystal's signal.
我说过我们在后方办公室没有安装监控
I told you that we do not have eyes in that back office.
这两个人有问题
Oh, these guys aren't right.
肯定不是迪米特里的老大
That's definitely not Dimitri's boss.
我要亲自上去了
I'm going up there.
-天啊 -后援攻入
- Oh, my God. - Follow team, move in!
检查下洗手间 少了个人
克里斯特
Crystal?
克里斯特 克里斯特
Crystal! Crystal!
特洛伊
Troy.
特洛伊
Troy.
克里斯特 快走
Crystal, come on!
快点
Come on!
快走
Keep moving!
走
Move!
加利福尼亚州 长滩港 凌晨1点22分
内有危险品
就是这里
所有桶都带上
-伤亡结果 -死亡七名
- What's the count? - Seven dead.
我们的人呢
Our people?
我找不到马丁和克里斯特
I can't find Martin and Crystal.
也许他们逃出去了
Maybe they got out.
长官 特洛伊死了
Sir... Troy's dead.
封锁此地
Get this place locked down.
-任何人不准离开 -遵命 长官
- Nobody leaves. - Yes, sir.
各位 需要你们和我
Everybody, I'm gonna need you
一同进入楼内
to come inside the building with me, please.
居然如此惨状
What a goddamn mess.
什么事 长官
Yes, sir.
他是我们的人
He's ours.
马丁 你在哪
Martin, where are you?
在我的住所
We're at my place.
他们杀了特洛伊
They got Troy.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
克里斯特怎么样
How's Crystal?
她没事
She's okay.
我们追得太紧 他们不得不舍卒保车
We got too close, so they had to cut out the loose ends.
而且他们派了专业杀手来处理这事
Yeah, they sent pros to do it, too.
这事不只是简单的车♥臣♥暴行
No way this is just Chechen mob.
幕后还有人在操纵 尼尔森
Someone else is behind this thing, Nelson.
他们有组织
They're organized.
有经济资助
They're financed.
我们会抓住他们 马丁
We're gonna get these guys, Martin.
我会找出杀了特洛伊的凶手
I'm gonna find out who killed him
然后一枪崩了他
and put a bullet in their head.
莱斯 你申请监视一位联调局探员吗
Rice, you put in for surveillance on an active FBI agent?
等等 在你不爽之前...
Okay, hold on. Before you get upset...
不管你有什么借口 我都不会改变
Whatever excuse you got, it does not supersede
我下一步要做的事 托尼
what I'm gonna catch for this, Tony.
他跑来询问我某起谋杀案
This guy comes to me asking me about the murder,
还完全隐瞒了他和此案的联♥系♥
okay? Completely just misrepresenting his involvement.
也许他正在做卧底
Oh, maybe he was working undercover.
也许这不关你的事
Maybe it's none of your business.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor,
别搅乱卧底事务部的行动
don't mess with DCO operations.
我有视频显示欧达姆探员
I've got eyewitness video of Agent Odum
站在被害者身边 随后逃离现场
standing over the victim and then fleeing the scene.
那我应该怎么做
What am I gonna do with that?
封装进箱 送到楼上的纪律检查组
Stick it in a box, send it upstairs to OPR.
-让他们处理 -不
- You let them handle this. - Oh, no.
去他妈的纪律检查组 这是我的案子
Screw OPR. This is my case. I got this case.
你的监视申请被驳回
Your surveillance request is denied.
将你手中的视频上交至纪律检查组
Turn what you have over to OPR.
你好 我是交通安♥全♥部♥的托尼
Hey. Yeah, what's up? This is Tony over at Transpo Security.
没错 上司签署了申请
Yes, the boss signed off on it,
我就说她会这么做的
just like I told you she would.
当然
Of course.
不不 不要等了
No, no. Don't wait, okay?
她要求全天候监视那个人
She wants eyes on this guy 24/7 right now.
嫌疑人名字吗
Suspect's name?
马丁·欧达姆
Martin Odum.
抱歉打扰到你
Oh, I'm sorry to bother you.
没事
No, it's okay.
查出什么了吗
What's the status?
我们调取了迪米特里手♥机♥的数据
We pulled the data off of Dimitri's phones.
大多数他打过的号♥码
Most of the numbers
在昨晚枪击之后就废除停用了
that he called were dumped right after the shooting,
所以我们什么都没查到
so we didn't get anything.
那昨晚进来的两位枪手的身份呢
W-What about the two gunmen that came in the building?
俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒 已移交至团伙罪案组
Russian mob. We turned it over to Organized Crime.
看看他们能不能帮到我们
See if that gets us up the ladder any.
谢谢麦吉
Thanks, Maggie.
我想说对不起
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表