You only care about yourself.
你只关心你自己
That moment with the patient...
和病人一起的时候
The chunk of the conversation I skipped over...
我跳过的那段对话
I told him he was dying.
我告诉他他就要死了
If it makes you feel any better,
如果能对你有些安慰
at this rate, it'll be fast.
以目前的速度 不会拖太久
Let me take the fall.
我替你顶罪吧
For you, for that prank.
你的那个恶作剧
You don't owe me anything.
你不欠我什么
You tried to save me. I failed.
你努力救过我 但我失败了
Motives don't matter. Only actions.
动机不重要 重要的是行动
Trying is an action.
努力也是一种行动
Why are you trying to talk me out of this?
你为什么还要劝我别帮你
You just fake the records.
你只管伪造记录
You say I came into the clinic last week.
说我是上周来看的门诊
I'll tell the cops you treated me like crap,
我就告诉警♥察♥ 你态度恶劣
so I stole your tickets and flushed 'em.
所以我偷了你的票冲进下水道
Thank you.
谢谢
And you're doing this because you're dying?
你是因为要死了才帮的我
I'm doing this because I have nothing left to lose.
我这样做是因为我没什么可失去的了
So when you were living, you did nothing for anyone
你活得好好的时候从不帮助任何人
and you didn't care. Now that you're dying,
也毫不在意 现在你要死了
you're willing to help a virtual stranger.
倒乐意对陌生人伸出援手
Which means you're a better person dying than you ever were living,
垂死之际 你变得比以往任何时候都善良
and the world is a better place because I didn't save you.
我没能救你反倒令世界更美好
Which makes me wonder why I'm about to tell you...
令我不禁怀疑自己为什么要告诉你
You're not symmetrical.
你的肌力不对称
What's your point?
你想说明什么
That you cared about him more than you cared about yourself?
你关心他胜过你自己吗
You cared about the puzzle more than you cared about yourself.
你是关心谜题胜过关心自己
If I kept it to myself,
我要是没说
then it would just be a puzzle,
那就仅仅是个谜题
but I opened my mouth because I thought it was more.
可我既然开了口 就是因为不止如此
You know it's the same,
你知道根本没有差别
or you wouldn't be bickering with me
不然你就不会火烧到脚下
while the flames lick at your feet.
还在和我争吵
You're afraid of this decision,
你害怕这个决定
and you are trying to argue until fate takes it out of your hands.
不停与我争辩不过是想拖到无路可走
You're taking the cowardly way out.
你选了一种懦弱的方式
And worse...
更糟糕的是
You're too cowardly to even admit
你懦弱到甚至不敢承认
you're taking the cowardly way out.
你的选择有多懦弱
You're right.
你说对了
But I can change.
但我还能改变
He could've gotten out.
他本可以出来的
People are found sometimes, even in...
也不是没可能幸存 即便是在...
collapsed...
倒塌的...
I think they're pulling a body out.
好像找到了一具尸体
Coroner confirms it's him.
法医确认是他
House hired me when no one else would.
走投无路时是他聘用了我
He got me fired.
他害我被解雇
He gave me the guts to get fired.
他给了我被解雇的勇气
He gave me the courage to quit.
他给了我辞职的勇气
Gregory was...
格利高里...
He was a good son.
他是个好儿子
He was a trying boyfriend,
他是个讨人厌的男友
but I...
可是我
never stopped loving him.
从没停止过爱他
He was my husband for real.
他是我真正意义上的丈夫
I couldn't help but love him.
我无法自拔地爱上了他
He was my boss.
他是我上司
And my employee.
后来又成了我的下属
And both times...
无论何时
I learned from him.
我都能从他身上学到东西
He made me a better parent,
他让我成为了更好的父亲
whether he meant to or not.
无论有意无意
He was willing to kill me.
他愿意帮我结束生命
And I'll always be grateful.
我永远都感激他
He wasn't always easy to deal with.
他通常不是很容易相处
But somewhere in there...
但在内心深处
he knew how to love.
他懂得如何去爱
He was my friend.
他是我的朋友
The thing you have to...
我们必须...
remember...
记住的是...
The thing you can't forget
我们不能忘记
is that Gregory House
格利高里·豪斯
saved lives.
救死扶伤
He was a healer.
他是一名医者
And... and in the end...
到头来
House was an ass.
豪斯就是个混♥蛋♥
He mocked anyone...
他嘲笑所有人
patients, co-workers, his dwindling friends...
病人 同事 为数不多的朋友
anyone who didn't measure up to his insane ideals of integrity.
所有达不到他心里疯狂的正直标准的人
He claimed to be on some heroic quest for truth,
他声称自己勇于探索真♥相♥
but the truth is, he was a bitter jerk
真♥相♥就是 他是个尖酸刻薄的混♥蛋♥
who liked making people miserable.
以折磨他人为乐
And he proved that by dying selfishly,
他完全不顾及别人的感受
numbed by narcotics, without a thought of anyone.
注射麻醉剂 自私地死去 就证明了这一点
A betrayal of everyone who cared about him.
他背叛了所有在乎他的人
Phone.
手♥机♥响了
A million times he needed me,
多少次他需要我时 我都在
and the one time that I needed him--
而当我需要他的时候 就这一次...
Oh, come on. This is a funeral.
拜托 这可是葬礼
Just get it.
接了吧
This is embarrassing.
真尴尬
Could've sworn I turned this off.
我发誓已经关机了
This isn't my phone.
这不是我的手♥机♥
How...
你怎么...
I got out of the back of the building.
我从那幢楼的后面出去了
The body--
那尸体...
Just switched the dental records.
牙科记录被我偷梁换柱了
You're destroying your entire life.
你毁了你的整个人生
You can't go back from this.
这下你无路可退了
You'll go to jail for years.
你会坐好几年牢的
You can never be a doctor again.
再也不能当医生了
I'm dead, Wilson.
我已经死了 威尔森
How do you want to spend your last five months?
最后五个月生命 你想怎么度过
When the cancer starts getting really bad...
等癌症越来越严重的时候...
Cancer's boring.
癌症多无聊啊
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表