Just nothing times infinity.
永恒的虚无
You didn't just prove death is nothing.
你证明不了死亡就是虚无
You proved propofol is.
你只能证明异丙酚有这作用
You're saying the end is not the end?
你的意思是死亡并不是一切的结束吗
I was expecting "Nothing is better than something lousy,"
我还以为你会说"虚无总比煎熬强"
but not "The angels are waiting for me."
而不是"天使在等我"
I'm not having this conversation.
我不跟你说了
Why? 'Cause it doesn't make sense?
为什么 因为你的说法站不住脚吗
Because I'm not gonna change your mind,
因为我无法改变你的想法
and I don't care.
而且我不在乎
More importantly, you're not gonna change mine.
更重要的是 你也不会改变我的想法
There is no heaven. There is no hell.
这世上没有天堂 也没有地狱
Your soul is not gonna float out of your body
你的灵魂不会飘离躯体
and join some great unifying energy force.
变成什么宇宙永恒的能量
The fact that you're dying is not gonna change that.
你马上就会死的事实不会改变这一点
Please...just go.
求你了 快走吧
House.
豪斯
I have spent the last 20 years
在过去的二十年里
holding the hands of people as they die.
我经常得握着将死之人的手
When I watch that transformation...
当我看着一个人慢慢死去时
I'm sorry, I...
很抱歉 我...
don't believe that we're just a bag of chemicals.
认为人不只是一堆化学物质
So are we gonna talk about the patient
我们是讨论一下病人
or wait for House?
还是等等豪斯
Viral encephalitis.
病毒性脑炎
It's been going on for ten years.
他幻听已经有十年了
I'm gonna go in there and invite him to participate.
我要过去 请他过来一起讨论
I think he'd welcome the distraction.
我想 分散他注意力一下也挺好
Come with me?
和我一起去吗
Why?
为什么啊
When was the last time
对于豪斯的私事
House listened to anything we said about anything personal?
我们若是有建议 他什么时候听过了
Maybe you'll feel better,
这可能会让你好受些
but sometimes the truth is
但其实有的时候
there's nothing anyone can do.
我们真的什么也做不了
Temporal lobe epilepsy.
颞叶癫痫
Causes voices, dizziness. Trauma from seizure
引起幻听 眩晕 抽搐所致的损伤
would explain the nose bleed.
会引起鼻出血
You know about all of my siblings
你认识我所有的兄弟姐妹
and cousins and aunts and uncles and--
表兄妹 叔叔阿姨 还有...
You're overreacting.
你反应过度了
Because you don't trust me enough to tell me--
因为你不够信任我 告诉我...
Sorry.
打扰了
It's time to go down for your test.
该去做检查了
If you wanna wait here,
如果你想在这等的话
it'll only take about an hour.
大约只要一小时
No. She's leaving.
不了 她要走了
Derrick, come on.
德里克 别这样
I mean, we should at least talk.
我们应该谈谈
I'd rather you just leave.
我还是希望你先走吧
And you don't need to come back.
而且你不用再回来了
Time.
暂停一下
Any odd tastes or smells?
有没有什么奇怪的味道或是气味
Nope. Feel fine.
没有 感觉良好
Things look fine on my end too.
我从那边看来也不错
So...
那么...
you won't admit to your doctors
你不肯向医生承认
that you're hearing your brother's voice,
你幻听到你弟弟的声音
which is dangerous.
这是很危险的
And now you lost your girlfriend over it,
现在你因为这个失去了女友
which is stupid.
这就有点蠢了
I assume there's more to the story?
我猜事情不是这么简单吧
That's how I was raised.
我就是这么长大的
Short story.
真简洁啊
Yeah.
对
My boss is losing his best friend to cancer.
我上司要失去患了癌症的挚友
And instead of talking about the pain,
他却不愿面对事实
he's pretending there is no pain
只是装作自己没事
because everything can be fixed.
因为他认为凡事都有解决之道
My father tried to deal with it.
我父亲试图正面现实
Ironic that he'd drink himself into oblivion
我弟弟是被醉酒的司机撞死的
after my brother was killed by a drunk driver.
他自己却也成了酒鬼 真是讽刺
Do you need a tissue?
需要纸巾吗
After dad left,
爸爸离开之后
my mom moved us away.
妈妈带我搬走了
She got rid of all the pictures of Christopher
她丢掉了所有克里斯多夫的相片
and never mentioned him again.
之后就再也没提起过他
It was like he never existed.
就好像他从未存在过
And that worked for us.
这法子还挺有效的
And yet, you kept one.
但是 你还是留了一张
Uh, my right eye...
我的右眼...
I was seeing spots,
刚刚只是出现黑点
but now I can't see at all.
但现在什么也看不见了
Is that from the test?
是测试的原因吗
No. This is something else.
不 是其他东西引起的
That hurts.
好疼
Sorry.
抱歉
How many fingers?
几个手指
Two. Fuzzy ones, but two.
两个 有点模糊 但还看得出
There's a clot in the artery behind your eye.
你眼球后面的血管里有血栓
I just broke it up.
我刚刚把它清散了
Is that bad?
很糟糕吗
Don't know,
不清楚
because I don't know why it happened.
因为我不知道为何会出现这种症状
Hey. Saved us a table.
我给咱俩占了张桌子
There are no tables.
显然这儿没有空桌
I recently hacked into your old files.
最近我偷看了你那些旧档案
Found a six-year-old boy
发现一个六岁男孩
with bilateral retinoblastoma.
患有双侧视网膜母细胞瘤
Doctors wanted to take his eyes out
其他医生准备在肿瘤
before the cancer spread to his brain,
扩散至大脑前 将眼球摘除
And you fought them.
但你强烈反对
Advocated for a new photon beam radiation.
主张采用质子束放疗的新方法
Saved the kid's vision. Probably saved his life.
挽救了孩子的视力 还有他的生命
That was my first case at PPTH.
那是我在这里的第一位患者
Mikey Kimble.
迈奇·金布尔
It's Michael now.
现在大家都叫我迈克尔
Oh, yeah. This is our table.
对了 这就是我们的座位
I...
我...
I mean...
我说...
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm doing great.
我过得很好
I'm graduating next month.
下个月就毕业了
Already?
这么快
Little Mikey?
当年的小迈奇
And I got accepted to Princeton.
我被普林斯顿录取了
And I'm planning on going to med school.
我准备上医学院
He's going to be a doctor,
他将成为一名医生
instead of being dead.
而不是早早升♥天♥
Dr. House
豪斯医生
told me all about your situation.
跟我说了你的情况
That's why I came.
所以我就来了
There's just so much good that you can do,
就算时间短暂
even in a small amount of time.
你还是能造福很多人
I wonder...
真想知道...
Hey!
各位
Is there anybody else here
还有没有谁
who's alive today because of Dr. James Wilson?
是因为詹姆斯·威尔森医生才活到了今日
Gastric adenocarcinoma.
胃腺癌
15 years in remission.
缓解期15年
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表