Maybe that the universe hates you--something.
或许这世界恨你 什么的
You really don't believe?
你真的不信吗
Really? Not in some deep crack
真的吗 在你内心
of some remote recess of some dark corner of your mind?
某个阴暗角落的裂口深处 也完全不信吗
No.
没有
Except that some deep crack
但我内心
of some remote recess of some dark corner
某个阴暗角落的裂口深处
is here telling me That's enough.
有个声音在对我说 这就足够了
In a burning building,
在一栋燃烧的大楼里
facing imminent death, that's more than enough.
死亡步步逼近 这就足够了
Pascal's wager is facile.
帕斯卡的赌注就是小聪明
Saying it's facile is facile.
说他耍小聪明也是一种小聪明
Why is it wrong?
为什么就不对
And don't be logical. Be desperate.
别那么理智 绝望一点
You gotta have something to hold on to.
你总得有个支撑
You can't live your life based on something you don't believe.
你不能把人生建构在你不相信的东西上
But you can end your life based on something you don't believe?
那你就能为你不信的东西结束生命了吗
What about love?
那么爱呢
I lived with you for years.
我曾跟你生活多年
I know you believe in love.
我知道你相信爱
Foreman wouldn't help me,
福曼不肯帮我
which means I need you to take the fall.
所以我需要你替我顶罪
You do remember I'm dying, right?
你还记得我就要死了吧
Which is why you will never spend a day in jail.
所以说你能免去牢狱之灾
Fresh-faced, cancer-ridden.
没前科又受癌症折磨
It's tough to do both, but you pull it off.
同时做到两者不容易 你还是做到了
Your fingerprints are all over those hockey tickets.
那些球票上都是你的指纹
I never admitted to flushing anything.
但我没承认冲下过任何东西
My prints make sense
有我指纹能说得通
if I gave those tickets to you
比如我把票给了你
as an incentive to stay alive.
激励你活下去
And I was so angry that you didn't respect my dying wishes,
而你不尊重我寻死的意愿令我勃然大怒
I took thousands of dollars of season tickets
以至于把上千元的季票
and flushed them down toilets?
冲下下水道吗
All you have to do is create reasonable doubt.
你只需要制♥造♥合理疑点
Great, what if I do more than that?
好啊 如果我做过头了呢
What if I end up in jail?
如果我进了班房♥呢
Or spending my final months in endless hearings?
或是浪费最后的时光在各种听证会上了呢
That is a risk you are willing to take.
那是你甘愿冒的险
I have a reputation.
我是有声誉的
I have a legacy that could--
我还能留下...
Wilson...
威尔森
I don't want to lose this time with you.
我不想失去有你在的最后时光
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I knew I could count on you.
就知道我能指望你
Wait! Wait.
等等 等等
You want the fries back?
想要回你的薯条吗
I'm not gonna take the fall.
我不会替你顶罪的
Don't do this to me, Wilson.
别这么对我 威尔森
This is our only option.
这是我们唯一的选择
Exactly, because you overplayed your hand with Foreman,
没错 因为你跟福曼玩过火了
because you knew you had me as a backstop.
因为你知道还有我能给你擦屁♥股♥
Even with me dying,
我都要死了
you just assumed I'd be here to bail you out.
你也想当然地认为我会助你脱离窘境
Since you're here,
可你的确来了
and you are bailing me out,
也打算帮我脱离窘境
seems like a pretty safe assumption.
看来我想得没错啊
I won't be here soon.
很快我就不在了
If I do this, I'm teaching you
我要是帮了你 就是在教你
that your bad behavior will always be rewarded.
你做错事还总能得到甜头
You need to learn--
你需要学会
How to act when you're gone?
你不在了要如何处事吗
'cause if that's the lesson,
如果这就是我要长的教训
we got a really great opportunity coming up.
我们马上就有个不错的机会
You'll just try to find someone else,
出了事你只会找别人帮忙
and it won't work, and it shouldn't work!
但那没用 也不该有用
So that's the great wisdom you're imparting?
这就是你要传授给我的真知灼见吗
That I'll always be alone?
我永远都会孤身一人
There's only one person you can count on.
这世上你只能指望一个人
I thought there were two.
我还以为有两个
I need to do this...
我必须这么做...
for you.
为了你好
Wilson's right.
威尔森是对的
He's always right.
他一直是对的
He's always been your good side.
他总是充当你的善心[好看的一面]
I always wondered why I photographed so poorly.
怪不得我照相总那么难看
And because he's always played that role,
因为他总是做大好人
you've never had to develop a conscience of your own.
所以你从来不用长良心
People don't change.
人是不会变的
Consciences don't spontaneously develop.
良心也不会自己长出来
You're wrong, Greg.
你错了 格雷戈
Which is...
所以说...
why you'll be better off without him.
没有他 对你反而更好
You've been looking to him
你一直依赖他
to find what you have gotta find within yourself.
来寻找你自身的东西
Something you can find.
这是你能找到的
Hold your child.
抱抱你的孩子
This is a reason to die.
这正是我该去死的理由
This is what my life could've been,
我的人生本可如此
not what it can be.
现在却不可能了
If it could've been,
既然曾经可能
you're capable of it now.
现在也为时不晚
You're married. Cuddy's gone.
你结婚了 卡迪走了
We aren't the only two people who could love you.
世上并不只有我们两个人会爱你
Why settle so easily?
干嘛就这么容易满足
These are just idiotic fantasies...
这些只是不切实际的幻想...
Greg, don't.
格雷戈 不要
...at odds with every logical bone in my body.
跟我身体里的全部理智做斗争
Get up.
起来
You do not have to die in here!
你犯不着死在这里
Is this hell?
这就是地狱吗
An eternity of people trying to convince me to live?
永远都有人跑来劝我活下去
Who says I'm here to convince you to live?
谁说我是来劝你活下去的
You're the last one I thought would hate me.
真没想到你竟然会恨我
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
I love you.
我爱你
And yet you think I deserve to die.
但你认为我应该去死
But not as a punishment.
但不是作为惩罚
As a reward.
而是作为奖励
I think... you've suffered enough.
我认为...你经受得够多了
You've given enough.
也付出得够多了
I think you deserve a chance to just...
我认为你应该获得一个...
give up.
放弃的机会
Like Wilson did?
就像威尔森那样
Like Wilson did.
就像威尔森那样
You accepted his choice,
你接受了他的选择
that ending the pain was better than the pain.
结束痛苦好过忍♥受痛苦
Why can't you give yourself that gift?
为什么你不能如此厚待自己呢
This is the address House's patient gave?
这就是豪斯的病人给的地址吗
Everybody lies.
看来人人都撒谎
You smell smoke?
闻到烟味了吗
Just let go.
放手吧
Just go to sleep.
就这样睡去
I had a chance to avoid this.
我本有机会避免这一切的
You had many chances, and you blew them all up.
你有过很多机会 但你把它们都毁了
No, this was different.
不 这次不一样
They're all different,
每次都不一样
but the reasons are all the same.
但理由都是一样的
You're arrogant. You're self-destructive.
你傲慢 有自毁倾向
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表